• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say it's 5D, because the Chaos Force, which binds all planes of existence, exists outside the space-time.

But for some reason, reasoning I'm not aware of, the wiki is having it at 4D.

ElixirBlue said:
I want to say it's 5D, because the Chaos Force, which binds all planes of existence, exists outside the space-time.
But for some reason, reasoning I'm not aware of, the wiki is having it at 4D.
Archie Sonic is 5D universe? Where's that confirmation??

@Drago You act that you know everything, but in fact, you're not. The verse used to be 5-D, but then was downgraded shortly due to lack of evidence for 5-D.

? Was that comment directed to me?

But anyway, yeah, lack of evidence yet there is possibility in that, just the concept for 5D wasn't thoroughly explored.

The comment above mine.

But yeah, the wiki can't state Enerjak is 5D, though I believe in it.

862DA6CA-AFE9-47B5-A25F-2FDF9F99962D
8A948248-2371-4C83-9AF7-2A4FCCFB16A5
6D27B007-8CAF-44B4-A292-1C9031AA79B6

• Connected to the Chaos Force: 4D
  • Being one with the Chaos Force: 5D
But it lacks a more solid foundation for 5D Archie Sonic.

Rose of Ragnarok said:
@Drago You act that you know everything, but in fact, you're not. The verse used to be 5-D, but then was downgraded shortly due to lack of evidence for 5-D.
You mean this one?

Rose of Ragnarok said:
Ummm, so I'm at fault for being curious? I'm sorry if I seemed like whatever you described. Smfh. I was only responding as such cause no one else was speaking up at the immediate time, ffs.

Either way, forget about the whole 5D thing. It might not matter much here....yet.

Edit: I had heard about 5D mindhax a while back from discussons involving the nasuverse at some point, but I don't remember much else from those talks.

ElixirBlue said:
The conversation devolved. My bad.
@Dagopentling why did you bring up MindHax?
Cause I assume you were when you pulled up that Enerjak mindhax picture. Sorry if that wasn't your intent.

@Drago I'm sorry. I just find it a little unpleasant from know-it-all people. Forgive me if I misunderstood anything. Also it is really stressful for me to participate in these kind of threads so forgive me if I said anything rude.

Rose of Ragnarok said:
@Drago I'm sorry. I just find it a little unpleasant from know-it-all people. Forgive me if I misunderstood anything. Also it is really stressful for me to participate in these kind of threads so forgive me if I said anything rude.
No worries.

@ElixirBlue I'm pretty sure Concept Manipulation is go-to.

Ah, yeah, same with Enerjak's resistance being one and the same with conceptual and law hax and resistance.

I thought Madoka uses her hax separately.

@Drago the feat was by Wraith Arc Homura, not Devilmura.

@Elixir UM's law manip, even when resisted, was capable of bfring UKG.

Also, don't skip the passives pls.

1-I need to do it twice, initially it won't affect him, but then Madoka can affect him (as I understand how his law hax works)

2-passives are resisted, brother

1- The first one was passive, the second one is an action.

2- Then better update Enerjak because

"Holy Manipulation (Forces you to speak your sins while burning away), Regenerationn Negation (He does regen right? I can't find it on his page and I find it hard to believe he just gets poison maniped to death), Darkness Manipulation / Dazzle (In PMMM, it just makes you blind, but also affects extrasensory perception), Skill / Magia Seal (Seals passive abilities and non-standard attacks), Curse Manip (Damages the enemy overtime)?"

None of these are resisted.

Enerjak's Avatar resist Holy Manipulation and True Enerjak is far superior than that.

> UM's law manip, even when resisted, was capable of bfring UKG.

So? UKG only has resistance because of a loophole. Enerjak just straight up resist it by scaling.

Continue? Most of these passives have an impact on this battle.

Also does he not have Regenerationn or was that accidently erased or something?

Go on? Madoka's Darkness manipulation, Curse Manip (Damages the enemy overtime), they wouldn't work on a Omnipresence, Cosmic Awareness, Non Corporal and Abstract Existence.

Type 1: Exists purely as an abstraction. These characters lack a true physical form, and affecting them requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself, because eventual physical manifestations are merely avatars.

"Skill / Magia Seal (Seals passive abilities and non-standard attacks)"

How would this work an an entity like True Enerjak?

I also made something about law manipulation above.

Why it wouldn't work on "Omnipresence, Cosmic Awareness, Non Corporal and Abstract Existence." When Madoka capable of affecting "a creature without literal concept, who is also an Omnipresent, cosmic awareness and has tons of resistances and also has the Arsenal to kill a being like Madoka"?

Abstraction means ***** when your opponents can affects someone who doesn't even exist on conceptual level.

True Enerjak doesn't even have form and has Omnipresence.

What is "Darkness Manipulation / Dazzle (In PMMM, it just makes you blind, but also affects extrasensory perception)" going to even do to Enerjak, even if she could effect UKG with law and concept Manip?

Beast Zero Gudako said:
When Madoka capable of affecting "a creature without literal concept, who is also an Omnipresent, cosmic awareness and has tons of resistances and also has the Arsenal to kill a being like Madoka"?
Check the wiki again, UKG doesn't have Omnipresent.

UKG doesn't even have a "concept" to define her existence. Affecting Nonexistent being is more impressive than affecting an Abstraction. This should makes UKG resistances above Jack own resistances for the sole of being harder to being affected.

Also, "possibly omnipresent" means that UKG has it. Madoka's influences is the reason why UKG was trapped within Nonexistent Multiverse in the first place. Even so, UKG can still affects the new Multiverse Madoka creates through an avatar despite the Law Madoka imbued into the new Multiverse.

The fact that UKG can still technically exist through an avatar in a multiverse whose very laws state "witches existing isn't possible".......that's honestly impressive.

> Also, "possibly omnipresent" means that UKG has it.

If she had it, that would mean it wouldn't be "possibly" vs Enerjak, who is definitely Omnipresent.

Madoka effected a "possible" and I don't see anything saying " Darkness Manipulation / Dazzle (In PMMM, it just makes you blind, but also affects extrasensory perception. Will definitely blind beings with more than just possible Omnipresence)"

I don't see anything like that for Madoka's Darkness Hax.

SBA assumes that they're at their strongest, 'possibly' means jack shit since it's her strongest form

I still don't see how Madoka can use her Darkness Manipulation to blind Omnipresence. Unless, was there a feat of it happening?

ElixirBlue said:
I still don't see how Madoka can use her Darkness Manipulation to blind Omnipresence. Unless, was there a feat of it happening?
Darkness manip?

I'm talking about the powernul which would prevents him using his powers. His resistance are inferior to UKG's own resistances.

@Elixir Can you please not downplay and make this thread toxic? If Omnipresent is stated on UKG's profile, it means she has it. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back