• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I am saying, this is just false, there's one CRT but that was never accepted, it's just going nowhere

I'm letting everyone who voted Madoka "FRA" relying on the information above know they will not get their vote countered if the prevoius reasoning for Madoka to win gets countered.

Enerjak's resistance to law manipulation is scaled from Super Sonic's resistance to, not the Genesis Wave, but the Super Genesis Wave.

@Cal yeah, what was the downgrade thread for Enerjak's AP?

He resists Holy Manipulation (Forces you to speak your sins while burning away), Regenerationn Negation (He does regen right? I can't find it on his page and I find it hard to believe he just gets poison maniped to death), Darkness Manipulation / Dazzle (In PMMM, it just makes you blind, but also affects extrasensory perception), Skill / Magia Seal (Seals passive abilities and non-standard attacks), Curse Manip (Damages the enemy overtime)?

The resistance to law and conceptual Manipulation comes from Super Sonic's Chaos Control/Super Genesis Wave rewriting the laws and concepts of the infinite multiverse and Super Sonic's Power not being effected by the rewrite.

True Enerjak upscales from Super Sonic.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
The only "counter" I see is that "Jack resists" without actually elaborating how powerful the resistance is.
Super Sonic resisted the Super Genesis Wave completely rewriting his 2-A multiverse with only slight alterations to his physical being, and True Enerjak is obviously superior to him.

Super Sonic resisted the Super Genesis Wave completely rewriting his 2-A multiverse with only slight alterations to his physical being, and True Enerjak is obviously superior to him.

To be fair, Enerjak's page should explain he upscales from Super Sonic.

Enerjak's law manip resistance come from scaling greatly above Super Sonic who resisted the epicenter of the Super Genesis Wave which rewrote all laws and creation across the Multiverse. Super Sonic's resistance < Chaos Force Beings =< True Enerjak

Also I really doubt Enerjak's AP being comparable to Madoka's especially when I heard the thread was never actually accepted as we would need proof of it dropping.Even then Enerjak would still be greatly stronger than millions of times above baseline when taking Maginary World into consideration which has dimensional worlds of all people who dream across all zones.

This is a haxmatch so dropping AP completely (like the last thread) is probably what's gonna happen here

Also what abilities here are allowing Madoka to pull a fast one on Enerjak?

Infiniverse of Oblivion said:
I bring up AP because Madoka powernulling someone so much stronger isn't gonna fly.
Madoka powernul has nothing to do with ap and they can bypass resistances. That is one of the reasons why she can keeps UKG at bay despite the latter has conceptual erasure too.

UKG stomps with High-Godly regen.

That High-Godly Regen comes from UKG escaping Law Manipulation through a loophole, right? But stayed gone after Madoka closed up that loophole.

Madoka powernul has nothing to do with ap and they can bypass resistances. That is one of the reasons why she can keeps UKG at bay despite the latter has conceptual erasure too.

But wouldn't that be NLF, unless UKG had close to the same power stats as Enerjak?

ElixirBlue said:
But wouldn't that be NLF, unless UKG had close to the same power stats as Enerjak?
Why would it be an NLF when it's basically the same hax? AP hardly matter unless Jack is Infinitely above baseline 2-A.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
His justification is nowhere near being infinitely above baseline, in fact, his justification IS pretty much just baseline 2-A.
Except that Enerjak is stronger than Super Sonic, and the Chaos Emeralds AP page explain way above baseline AP

Theuser789 said:
Beast Zero Gudako said:
His justification is nowhere near being infinitely above baseline, in fact, his justification IS pretty much just baseline 2-A.
Except that Enerjak is stronger than Super Sonic, and the Chaos Emeralds AP page explain way above baseline AP
Not denying Jack higher ap, which hardly relevant here, but the he ain't Infinitely above baseline 2-A.

True Enerjak is above the Chaos Emeralds (Archie Comics)

Multiverse level+ (The Chaos Emeralds are physical manifestations of the Chaos Force, which binds all planes of existence and exists outside the space-time of infinite universes. Can create a "Super Genesis Wave", which can rewrite all of existence within the Archie Sonic-verse. Empowered Super Sonic to perform his feats, such as defeating Solaris and the Egg-Wily Machine X. Granted the Ancient Walkers their power. An innumerable amount of Chaos Emeralds (enough to create an ocea, as well as scatter across the surface of a planet) were sealed into the Zone of Silence and fused into seven greater Chaos Emeralds, when the power equivalent to only fourtee was enough to threaten infinite realities.

Mind Manipulation for Enerjak is due to scaling, as other Chaos Users have used Mind Hax like Mogul.

It's not passive.

ElixirBlue said:
Mind Manipulation for Enerjak is due to scaling, as other Chaos Users have used Mind Hax like Mogul.
It's not passive.
So the usual upscaling via comparison to other related characters. Is it 5D mindhax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back