• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madoka Vs Beelzemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are very, very abstract and have a conceptual nature similar to Madoka's.

Quoting Matt: "SMT demons exist in the Expanse, a conceptual world of pure thoughts outside space and time of the multiverse, transcending past, present and future. It is also called the Atziluth World (World of Emanations), while the physical multiverse is called the Assiah World (World of Actions).

Meaning that it is the conceptual realm which is beyond the physical world."

At this point I don't even see Lucemon noping said BFR. All I know is that the SGDL exist within nothingness outside of the multiverse.

Dude, if Arceus was 2-A, he could resist the BFR. All you need is pretty good spatial resistance or the ability to escape the inescapable. Heck, Serge (Chrono Cross) would beat her, as he could just wreck her from there, and he pales in comparison to the person he scales from.

I mean, the most obvious way is either having resistance/having better law manip to counter hers.

Otherwise nothing really prevents people like Lucemon or YHVH from like, killing her. Her defenses only do so much.

Or being able to be only partially affected (like UKG) and having the ability to affect her after being confined in nonexistence.

Also, Arceus wouldn't resist it. Fite me cal ovo

And "escape the inescapable" sounds like Gurren Lagann

So all I got is that the SGDL's data size is so large that BFR normally wouldn't work. Or something like that.

The question is, what can Beelzemon do?

I mean it works on someone whose size would be two multiverses otherwise.

If Madoka doesn't start with it, punch her M-Body once and at this point can law manip himself. Otherwise idk

In fact this is not something new for Digimon. Digimon works with this since the development of Digimon Adventure, in fact Digimon is a work that is based directly from where all this idea of "abstract concepts that exist beyond the physical world" (A philosophically wrong term, concept in its nature and development of the word is a term to refer to universals created by the mind of rational beings and has no influence in the physical world) has emerged which are in the Forms of Plato.

Since the beginning of the franchise there are Forms/Ideas fighting each other and the result of these struggles results in the establishment of the laws of the multiverse, the reason why beings evolve is because Evolution faced Non-Evolution and in the end the Evolution won, only after that the world took shape because before that all that existed in the world were chaotic and formless souls (That souls will became the Digimon).

And in fact, the Dark Area remains that. It was developed as a nothingness where evil beings would be sealed to never again cause problems in the digital world. It is normally impossible to escape the Dark Area, cross-dimensional transport items like Autopilot are unable to get you out of the Dark Area, not just that, but the Digital World System itself, that governs the laws of the Digital World, has put a law that Digimon like Belphemon should be sealed and would never leave the Dark Area, a law that Belphemon can usually break and he usually does this every 1000 to bring destruction.

Of course the Dark Area should be eternal oblivion, a prison without escape, but SGDL are very powerful and instead of being a prison the Dark Area has become their domain (So yes, God and others were very stupid in sending them to the Dark Area being that after that they became even more powerful).

... Ex used Lore beam!!

its super effective!

critical hit!

Wild Madoka fainted!

@PaChi2 Actually, I just did it because I want to see if I leave people willing to read my next Digimon blog OvO

See Dragon. It isn't impossible.

Beelzemon FRA I suppose.

Wouldn't that give the SGDL resistance to law manip?

", a law that Belphemon can usually break and he usually does this every 1000 to bring destruction."

So does he just stay around for 1000 years for no reason or have to do it every 1000 years?

I ask because that would still be incap...

Also, am I missing something or does this make Lilithmon vs Homura a win for the former again?

Curiosity: Apocalymon would have its origin coming from a remnant of the No-Evolution Idea, Kakudou had planned in a third part of Digimon Adventure to explain this as being "something that came from outside the Earth." Unfortunately Kakudou never put this out of planning, but he says that would be what would lead Yamato to become an astronaut.

For what it sounds Tri. this is far from being the third part that Kakudou planned, but at least the first OVA again confirmed the story of Idea, Souls, Demiurge, and Shadow of Idea.

@SomebodyData In fact, by the looks of it, Belphemon just does not mind staying asleep. He apparently likes to sleep. In N0 for example Belphemon says he just wanted to go back to the Dark Area and get to sleep in peace again. In Decode Belphemon has his sleep interrupted by Lily and was angry with that, but soon after it was calm again and decided to help the protagonist manipulating the Digital World System to prevent the plans of Barbamon (Not sure of this last part, I will have to review the gameplay to be sure).

Oh, I thought she was just UMadoka with mindhax, BFR and power drain.

And since beelzemon seems to nope UMadoka's stuff I thought Lilithmon could nope Homura's. My bad.

Couldn't it be that the law isn"t "strong" enough to keep them at bay? I mean, there are a lot of dark area digimon that are of a far lower tier, I don't know enough about the franchise but unless you meet them all in the dark area the problem is the law itself

Well anyways, shouldn't Beelzemon be revised to add law manip resistance first? (Assuming this is a law set by another 2-A being of course)

Ex is working on a big revision/blog I believe.

The Laws of the digital world were placed by a Low 1-C

Being more direct the SGDL do not usually use their powers or try to conquer the world.

Belphemon as already explained seems to like his punishment and prefers to be asleep, but by habit he wakes up every 1000 years to cause destruction and then returns to sleep.

Lilithmon says she prefers to stay in the Digital World, so it does not help Barbamon in her plan to conquer all worlds. (She even claims in N0 that she has opposing preferences of other GDLs).

Beelzebumon is the furthest away from the SGDL (He states it in N0) and usually does not cause injustice. Beelzebumon even helped Taiga and Rina in the fight against Barbamon. If I'm not mistaken, he mentioned Decode already had partners, but I'm not sure.

Leviamon despite his description of villain, prefers to just sleep and eat. In fact he helps the protagonist in Decode because he wanted to eat, and at N0 he just stood on the side of Demon and Barbamon because they had promised food to him. In Xros Wars Leviamon even helps the guardians of the digital world in the fight against the Bagra Army (which had the help of Lilithmon, who apparently was in it for loving Bagramon).

Lucemon has three personalities. He can be neutral and just observe everything that happens in the worlds and then judge those beings who call themselves good or evil. He can be good and rule the world with benevolence or he can be evil. If Lucemon is harmed in an "unfair" way he can go crazy and want to cause destruction (This is what happened in Frontier and Decode). In Next 0rder Lucemon explains this as being a moment when he gets "crazy".

Demon and Barbamon are the only ones who are "pure evil". In Next 0rder they even complain that despite the group being the "Seven Great Demon Lords" only the two seemed to care.

@SomebodyData. The Digital World System is the Host Computer, usually it is Yggdrasil (Digimon).

Until a while ago Digimon was not with the establishment of who God was. In the beginning the concept of God that existed was a human because in the past the idea was that the Digimon were human creation, but then they decided to change it and the creator happened to be Yggdrasil. However Yggdrasil was usually called by name, or by the term Digital World System, but the profiles of the Sacred Digimon continued to mention an existence called God that did not appear to be Yggdrasil. In Decode HolyAngemon even mentions that it existed in the abode of God and it was clear that it was different from Yggdrasil.

Finally Cyber Sleuth brought the idea of God (or Gods) that would be the absolute creator. So now the characters are different, but in the past the confusion made it difficult to understand.

In the case of Belphemon it is explicitly said that it was the Digital World System that put it sealed in the Dark Area, so in this case the most correct one should think of Yggdrasil.

On the other hand in the profile of Seraphimon we are more certain that it is not Yggdrasil, so we can say that it is God.

Also, this looks similar as to why Madoka's conceptual manipulation couldn't be used until recently against other 2-A, where even if she's 2-A there weren't proof that it worked on 2-A level

I tought it was at least 2-A, likely high 2-A? Still, if it doesn't work on 3-D dark area digimon it doesn't seem that good to me (assuming there are 3-D dark area digimon in the digital world?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back