• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madoka Vs Beelzemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, probably Inconclusive, but Beelzemon has that Regen negation and Conceptual Manipulation which might let him put Madoka down. Voting Beelzemon.

What has DB done to you lol.

Also iirc Beelzemon can create concept like all the SGDL but only Leviamon, Belphemon and Lucemon can destroy them

Kaltias said:
What has DB done to you lol.
Also, iirc Beelzemon can create concept like all the SGDL but only Leviamon, Belphemon, and Lucemon can destroy them
Would the Karma from conceptually erasing Beelzemon be able to destroy Madoka?

I mean probably but I don't think that Madoka would be able to do so to begin with.

Iirc the SGDL are concept resistant

He does. The question is if he can kill Madoka for good (aka has concept destruction)

All of them have concept creation but not necessarily destruction. That's why Madoka defeated Lilithmon back then

Kaltias said:
All of them have concept creation but not necessarily destruction. That's why Madoka defeated Lilithmon back then
And lilithmon defeated Homura

Huh.

Then what about Madoka vs Leviamon or Belphemon or Barbamon (Powered Up) or Demon (Powered Up) ?

Executor N0 said:
Then what about Madoka vs Leviamon or Belphemon or Barbamon (Powered Up) or Demon (Powered Up) ?
Belphemon needs more matches. Leviamon too.

@Ex

She gets stomped probably. Like, this fight is Beelzemon stomping repeatedly with Madoka not dying.

She doesn't have the AP to fight CS characters, much less Re:Digitize

As Madoka herself said, being Meguca is suffering God cannot find happiness

Count my vote for Inconclusive. Madoka's M-Bodies keep getting OHK'd but she herself is unaffected, but Beelzemon resists her Conceptual Erasure and even if she does Conceptually Erase him the Karma would destroy her.

One question, would having the Madoka's powers be useful to fight the other M-bodies? I ask this because "I'll become one with you" stuff of Digimon like the SGDL.

That's up to debate due to the vagueness of her feat regarding UKG (which is currently being debated). If her law manip can indeed affect 2-A UKG then yes (because it would mean that she can affect someone with all the defenses that she has and thus could be used to incap Madoka herself)

Otherwise no to my knowledge.

So I don't know ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Yeah, this kinda depends if Madoka's powers can take herself out seeing as once Beelzemon kills an M-Body, he'd absorb it and gain her abilities.

If she can destroy her M-Bodies, my vote goes to Beelzemon.

If she can't, my vote goes to Inconclusive.

Madoka can definitely destroy her own M-Bodies.

The problem is whether or not she can kill/incap herself permanently.

Anyway so far no, she can't. If the stuff about UKG is accepted it means that her law manip can incap other 2-As, but for now it isn't.

Well, now Madoka has law manip that does go trough all her defenses. So Beelzemon can win if he copies it.

The two golden questions are:

Does that work if you absorb a M-Body because that comes directly from LoC/conceptual Madoka.

Can't Madoka go ahead and use it to (ironically enough) banish Beelzemon in nonexistence preventing him from leaving

Do any of the SGDL have a feat of absorbing an M-Body and then getting all its powers? if so, Beelzemon eats the M-Body and uses her Law Manip against her. If he can't, Madoka BFR's him to Nonexistence.

Yes they do. The Demon Lords have shown that if they absorb one another, they gain their powers. Even avatars. This is shown with Daemon, Barbamon and Lucemon. Also BFR to nonexistence? As in basically sending him home?

It's not only sending him home. It's sending him home, haxing all the doors to be closed eternally, and leaving him closed inside.

>Says it's not sending him home.

>Proceeds to say it's sending him home.

What's stopping Beelzemon from fusing it with the Dark Area to get out? And can she keep someone much more powerful than her locked in?

Beelzemon as a member of the SGDL can still call the Dark Area if need be to expand into elsewhere. He's basically calling Lucemon at this point. ovo

It's not only sending him home ovo.

The Dark Area itself is affected, too. UKG would be omnipresent throughout existence and nonexistence if it wasn't for that law (also worth pointing out that she has law manip just like Madoka yet can't break free) but is confined in a single place and can't affect the multiverse unless she can corrupt a vessel.

She can affect people stronger than herself with it, yes.

@Holy

It's basically the same thing with different names

And she starts with this in character? This sounds like something that can take out Re:Digitize Lucemon or YHVH unless I'm missing something.

I mean Re:Digitize Lucemon and YHVH just look in her general direction and she implodes erased on a level that I don't even know at this point.

She does use it in character yes. It's actually the only thing that she did against a 2-A. All her other showings affect the multiverse but not other 2-As

Then why has this never been brought up in any fights, I am getting mixed messages here. Cuz with this I don't see how Lucemon or anyone beats her.

Because it was accepted a week ago or so. Before we thought that her best feat of hax was deleting a concept/rearranging causality across the infinite multiverse.

Technically speaking she always had this ability but it wasn't accepted as being able to affect other 2-As, so no one bothered arguing it. Btw she does use it, but she could also fight normally

And I mean, nothing prevents you from killing her. Like, I know that high end SMT demons have a similar kind of existence, so she would still be killed by people like YHVH. Or you can have resistance on the same scale which would make her hax moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back