• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madoka Vs Beelzemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt this is weak Law Manipulation from a being who is literally the Host Computer of the entire multiverse. Someone with such who can casually summon and control other High 2-A abstract entities Not to mention is could also be this guy as well. So this being weak Law Manipulation is highly unlikely. It's more likely that the SGDL who break these laws open windows for Dark Area Digimon to leak out. So I highly disagree with the argument of this being "Weak Law Manipulation".

Like, Lucemon breaks the Digital World System just by awakening :v In S: AM is your awakening that made the system that governs evolutions get into problems leading to "random" evolutions.

Lucemon breaks the system just by waking up...because of course he does. He's freaking Lucemon.

So it's just something like a closed gate? Because that's different from Madoka who negates your existence in the multiverse

Still, the SDGL probably should still be capable of resisting that if they ignore that law, or maybe it might be more akin to having their own law manipulation used to negate that law?

That's both. Yggdrasil and other characters delete you from existence and then you are sent to the Dark Area, the World of Nothingness. And the Dark Area is closed so no one gets out of it, Yggdrasil has already done it with other things like the Ancient Digital World. To prevent Program X from affecting other worlds Yggdrasil closed the Old Digital World so that it did not manifest itself in other worlds.

Well ... Beelzebumon has become a noble character. So he does not attack beings weaker than him. So Madoka wins for Beelzebumon not wanting to fight her OvO

Seems like this is leaning toward a stomp, as I don't see any way for Madoka to put beelzemon down if he resists her law manip

Are you gonna do a CRT for these upgrades? If so probably we should wait until the upgrade goes through

Yeah, we are going to have a decently lengthly Misc Digimon Revisions. This is just one of the topics to be brought up.

Being honest some things I do not believe will be well accepted, because part of the explanations about World of Ideas, Demiurge, etc. are information that Kakudou revealed on his Twitter to commemorate the 13 year anniversary of Digimon Adventure.

Executor N0 said:
Being honest some things I do not believe will be well accepted, because part of the explanations about World of Ideas, Demiurge, etc. are information that Kakudou revealed on his Twitter to commemorate the 13 year anniversary of Digimon Adventure.
So then I ask you, did he just randomly tweet this or did someone obviously asking for vs debate answers ask him about it?

No, as I said it was something that he himself decided to do in celebration of the anniversary of Digimon Adventure. No one asked him to talk about it, were more than 10 tweets talking about the development of the anime.

Btw shouldn't Beelzemon lose the "possibly higher" after 2-C? If Lucemon doesn't have it Beelzemon shouldn't have it either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back