• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat pages remade 1 + Upgrades

Im remaking most if not all pages to more up to date with current Madness stuff, notably 9.5.

Currently, i believe it's strange we dont have a 'Nevadean Physiology' page for the verse (even if it'd be small, there are more than enough notable variants of Nevadeans like Mags, Go3lms and Zeds) as madness has notable abilities for simply being a nevadean (resistance to fear manipulation, immortality type 4+8, Empowerment) [[I am currently making a page for a nevadean physiology page, and here is the link to such]]

First remake is to my man Tricky, and heres the notable changes
-Added a Dr. Hoffnar key, as it's a key component to tricky's character
-Added references
-Added Gallery section
-Added Teleportation to his tricky key
-small expansion on notable attacks techniques
-Renamed the key of MC11 to post-Auditor Absorption, because it sounds cooler. also changed the render to the actual tricky with the halo, as the previous render was his summonable minions
-Removed possibly rating, as the high-end was disapproved iirc. new calc makes them High 8-C now.

Last edited:
This should be fine.

On a related note, I do have some calculations that will solidify their tiering which I’ll post soon.

Looks good so far.

Though the physiology page for the Nevadians is missing a few things, like these:
  1. Humanity being a rarity for Nevadians.
I’ll add that
:Krinkles describes them all as monsters. (Same as the first)
Same as before
Some nevadeans have reacted negatively to pain before though, plus that’d to go stamina

Damn, High 8-C got some pretty consistent stuff.

so, who's scaling to what in this situation?
Pretty sure it would be clear everyone scales to Sanford & Deimos in this, which will make all of them High 8-C. They’ll also get upgraded to Class 5 upscaling from regular grunts ripping off heads with one hand while MAG Agents could scale to Gestalt lifting that press which is Class M.

Pretty sure it would be clear everyone scales to Sanford & Deimos in this, which will make all of them High 8-C. They’ll also get upgraded to Class 5 upscaling from regular grunts ripping off heads with one hand while MAG Agents could scale to Gestalt lifting that press which is Class M.
i prosume Deity Tricky and Mag Hank would also go under Class M, considering their circumstances?

Just because this one’s about to go through, might aswell throw out which ones I’m remaking next:

I’m remaking hanks and Jesus’ page next, followed by Sanford and Deimos, then the AAHW (sheriff doesn’t need his profile remade, it’s fine as is) and hopefully finishing the nexus core profile.

Back