• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Discussion Thread: Redeemer

The series I went very deep in the scaling was slenderverse
which fortunately was literally like 8 images with some text, which is the whole reason i cared enough to bring his sorry ass back to the wiki.

plus, i had a very brief obsession with slenderman for whatever reason before snapping out of it, since it is not 2012 anymore.

which fortunately was literally like 8 images with some text, which is the whole reason i cared enough to bring his sorry ass back to the wiki.

plus, i had a very brief obsession with slenderman for whatever reason before snapping out of it, since it is not 2012 anymore.
I'm talking about the fan made shit and since you ain't working much on slender mythos (assuming), could I have permission to work on that user profile you were working on by myself?

Reaperman at my defense, lets go.

Yeah. i'll gladly check work y'all do to make sure it's accurate/not ass/not blatant wank, but frankly i've gotten sick of needing to do that during CRTs which clogs it up.

plus, i like enjoying Madness Combat just as a series, and not as the series i powerscale. Phobos is still my favorite profile on this wiki, even if its dog water. I also lowkey have zero interest in doing the tier 2-1 shit that happens in the series, since that kinda hurts my brain and i dont really care enough to learn scaling tier 2-1
Agreed

Back