• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara vs Morgoth

Hm... i'm going to give it to Morgoth on this one, his hax is much stronger than Madara, and he took on the force of blows from a fully-fed Ungoliant.

Huhwha? Here I am.

Anyway, I'm unsure on this one. Madara is probably faster, but Morgoth is likely stronger (unless this is him at his ABSOLUTE WEAKEST, which I don't think is the case). Morgoth also has some pretty solid AoE stuff, but Madara does, too. In the end though, I'd probably say Morgoth if only for the fact that his body is likely more durable than Madara's, and his essence is likely far too powerful to falter against any of Madara's soul hax. However, this is by no means an easy fight, but I'd still probably give it to Morgoth.

Morgoth is only Hypersonic+, Madara is MHS+. Madara blitz's Morgoth, and Soul Sucks him with Ningendo, or takes him out with a Truthseeker Orb.

UncleSpaceman said:
Morgoth is only Hypersonic+, Madara is MHS+. Madara blitz's Morgoth, and Soul Sucks him with Ningendo, or takes him out with a Truthseeker Orb.
Morgoth is Hypersonic+ by powerscaling due to being immensely faster than other characters who are casually Hypersonic+, but is likely far higher.

As I already said, still like Ningendo and the TO won't do jack to Morgoth, as despite being drastically weakened, his essence is still that of a Valar.

Madara should be hundreds of times faster than he is as for hax i still think madara is superior for izanagi given that he can rewrite reality.But morgoth has more DC i believe.

I'll go with Madara.

^Do you seriosuly believe Madara can warp reality in battle? If so he must be the worst reality warper in fiction since I don't remember him doing anything worthwhile. Izanagi is a 1 trick pony to save life, nothing fancy like molcule manipulation or time stop

Faisal Shourov said:
^Do you seriosuly believe Madara can warp reality in battle? If so he must be the worst reality warper in fiction since I don't remember him doing anything worthwhile. Izanagi is a 1 trick pony to save life, nothing fancy like molcule manipulation or time stop
Tell that to danzo who was spamming that stuff in combat and also reality warping >>>Anything you mentioned to begin with excluding time stop a character not using an ability in combat does not mean he does not have said ability given that he's already displayed it.And a one trick pony ?...the dude never used it in combat as you said you don't even make sense...

Faisal Shourov said:
Lol...

Madara has Yin & Yang manipulation , Yin can create form from naught, Yang can instill life into form. That's much, much more fancy than molcule manipulation or time-stop.

Izanagi connects illusion and reality, it turns reality into nothing more than a dream.

"By administering imagination and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of Yin Power. He could create shape and form from nothingness. By administering vitality and the physical energy with forms the basis of Yang Power. He would breathe life into that form" [1]

Yin-Yang abilities in Naruto was basically called reality warping, with Yin itself governing the user's imagination. Madara used it to create natural lightning so he has feats of some reality warping abilities.

UncleSpaceman said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Lol...
Madara has Yin & Yang manipulation , Yin can create form from naught, Yang can instill life into form. That's much, much more fancy than molcule manipulation or time-stop.
Are you serious or joking? Sentry would stomp any Naruto character with stats equalized. Can't believe you just said featless ying yang > moleculue manipulation. When has that ever been a combat ability?

Are you serious or joking? Sentry would stomp any Naruto character with stats equalized. Can't believe you just said featless ying yang > moleculue manipulation. When has that ever been a combat ability?
Being able to create form and shape from nothing > molecule manipulation any day of the week dude. In other words, creating something from nothing is greater than creating something by manipulating molecules.

Faisal Shourov said:
Good lord :|
In a strict combat sense, molecular manipulation is likely better though. If i could choose between creating form from nothing, and manipulating molecules, i'd choose creating form from nothing.

To answer you're question, when Yin & Yang has been used in combat,

• Madara's natural lightening
  • All Truthseeker Orbs contain Yin & Yang
  • Any attack enhanced by a Truthseeker Orb
  • Expansive Truthseeker Orb
  • Kaguyas Space-Time Manipulation
  • Izanagi
  • Izanami
  • Six Paths Sage Mode

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
UncleSpaceman said:
Morgoth is Hypersonic+ by powerscaling due to being immensely faster than other characters who are casually Hypersonic+, but is likely far higher.
As I already said, still like Ningendo and the TO won't do jack to Morgoth, as despite being drastically weakened, his essence is still that of a Valar.
Weakened Morgoth and Madara are the same Tier though. Unless Morgoth has shown resistance to Soul Hax, i don't see why Ningendo would not work on Morgoth.

UncleSpaceman said:
Weakened Morgoth and Madara are the same Tier though. Unless Morgoth has shown resistance to Soul Hax, i don't see why Ningendo would not work on Morgoth.
Because he has. Like I said, his body is weakened, but his soul is still Universal+.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
His soul is universe+....he solos HST then...
Only applies to spiritual durability and hax resistance, as he can't flat out attack when he's just a soul in his weakened state (hence why he had to retreat). His physical body can still be destroyed.

Ah I see then destroying his physical body should be a win if that's the case which Madara can likely do given his immense speed advantage and Arsenal allowing him to incapacitate him and bypass his physical durability.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Ah I see then destroying his physical body should be a win if that's the case which Madara can likely do given his immense speed advantage and Arsenal allowing him to incapacitate him and bypass his physical durability.
He's taken hits from beings *much* stronger than Madara, like Tulkas and Mandos. Tulkas is physical strength incarnate and Mandos is fate. If Strength and Fate couldn't defeat Morgoth, Madara can't either. This takes place after Morgoth conspires to steal the Silm with the aide of Ungoliant.

He's taken hits from beings *much* stronger than Madara, like Tulkas and Mandos. Tulkas is physical strength incarnate and Mandos is fate. If Strength and Fate couldn't defeat Morgoth, Madara can't either. This takes place after Morgoth conspires to steal the Silm with the aide of Ungoliant.

This is weakened morgoth who's only moon+ and hypersonic speed. Tulkas was noted to have brought down weakened Morgoth with strength.Its not about strength here however Attacks that bypass durability and speed advantage give Madara the win.

Back