• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mewtwo with Miracle Eye negates Immunity to Psychic attacks correct? So how's Madara going to counter Mewtwo ordering him to punch himself for example? I think with Mind Control, the fight either ends right there (as Madara's now unable to prevent a possible KO) or Mewtwo just uses Madara's powers against him. With Skill Swap, he should be able to switch abilities to suit his needs.

Mewtwo also overrides other Psi attacks and has decent resistance to mind manipulation so things such as Genjutsu from Madara shouldn't phase him. In fact with a Barrier in place, he gets Temporary Invulnerability to all effects, be them damaging or otherwise.

What I've said is simply based on my knowledge of both characters. I assure everyone I'm not simply biased towards Mewtwo. For me though, it's hard to see Madara take it. By all means correct me if any of my points are invalid.

How is Mewtwo going to fare against Madara's Truth-Seeking Orbs that "render nearly all powers that comes in contact with it completely useless"?

Anyway, Madara's slightly stronger than base Mewtwo but slightly weaker than Mega. Mewtwo's veeeeeery slightly faster.

Back