• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^to settel this if Erza is ever to fight against a genjutsu user she must use only one eye thou if she wants to be protected from illusion since she has that resistance. You can argue as much as you wish,but facts are facts.

Now continue with this thread thank you without derailing anymore this is not about Erza and he resistance on illusions.

Ah cheers on clearing up the Mystogan thing, but I don't have any memory of Midnight's ability being explained that way, where was it described? Or is it simply a deduction made based on the little info we are given about his powers? If it's the second then alright, a hypothetical explanation is better than none

^if you wanna know open a content Revison thread don't derail this anymore please... We can't handle all this derails again and again.

@davidsteel1

I know how you feel; these illusions seem to be two different types of illusion at the same time.

Am i correct in thinking Madara has all of his version appropriate abilities in both rounds except genjutsu (just to double check)?

Honestly, don't think about Round 2. I wanted to give Natsu prep but I saw somewhere that it's not allowed. As for Round 1, it's Prime Madara so he has everything except for genjutsu, yeah.

Cool. I'm sticking with Madara then since Madara has better powers like 9 tails susanoo and is generally more skilled and tactically savvy.

Given the revisions Getting rid of Kurama doesn't help Natsu in the slightest beyond him not getting god stomped by a somewhat tsundere fox monster.

Madara easily, more ways to take down Natsu and is a tactical and fighting genius along with a wider variety of attacks.

Madara with low difficulty. Even with no genjutsu, he has much greater versatility via ninjutsu, can hide in surfaces (so Natsu is gonna have a tough time hitting him),etc. I honestly want Natsu to win, but I can't see him winning this.

Also going with Madara. His flame jutsu may be useless against Natsu but Madara vastly outclasses him in terms of hand to hand combat skill, versatility, can troll him with all sorts of jutsu, is an actual combat genius as noted by @Shadowbokunohero unlike Natsu, whose main tactic in battle is to simply rush at his opponent. I think Natsu greatly outlcasses Madara in physical capability but he really has no answer for all the other stuff Madara is bringing to the table here.

Can see this going either way. Prime Madara has a very low Durability outside of his Susanoo so a single hit or two from Natsu are going to kill him, either that or he's getting vaporized from Natsu's aura alone. The fact that he's cocky and likes to show off his skills makes this even more likely as a scenario.

@boomeyang

Not realy since Madara's overconvidence is tempered by his battle experience and perfectionist tendancies; as such against Natsu, who poses a serious threat to him, he will not take chances (or none that Natsu could exploit at least).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back