• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Momoshiki Otsutsuki

... he can absorb madara's chakra and use that.

And you is...like 1 or 2 times?Good luck then.

Did you read the thread? You should do that. Momoshiki before absorbing kinshiki is stronger than kaguya, who scales X4 above Madara

Madara scales to 200z and Momo to 400,that's it.Numbers are the only thing matters here.

Madara scales to 200z and Momo to 400,that's it.Numbers are the only thing matters here

No. That is false, plain out. Madara scales to Naruto and Sasuke, who are 100z. Hagaromo scales to 200z (and don't bring up the "he obtained as much power as hagaromo" statement, that was dispruved already) and kaguya scales above 400 zettatons. Momosihiki scales to stronger than Kaguya in base, andplus the at least 70 zettatons from momoshiki

For the first one... use a bit of grammar please.

Do you know that there are more than one language in the world?And people also speak those languages?I guess you don't.

As I already mencioned Madara scales to 200z and Momo to 400z.

Do you know that there are more than one language in the world?And people also speak those languages?I guess you don't.

I do, I speak another language as well. Doesn't make it any more understandable.

As I already mencioned Madara scales to 200z and Momo to 400z

And I saiod he doesn't, because in the upgrade it was decided that he doesn't scale to Momoshiki but to Sasuke and Naruto.

Ok,lets stop this grammer bullshit,I speak 2 languages besides my poor English.

But i think you understand my point,commenting other's grammer the way you did isn't polite.

And I saiod he doesn't, because in the upgrade it was decided that he doesn't scale to Momoshiki but to Sasuke and Naruto.

I think we discussed Madara in different upgrade threads cause in the thread i was,people agreed and put Madara at 200z.I don't know wich thread you discussed him in.Make a CRT if you don't agree.

I am also out of this discussion,I voted anyway.

I am the impolite while you use bullshit? Just write it down with better grammar.

His only reasoning for being 5-B is Far stronger than before. Should be comparable to Sasuke.

So the CRT would not need to be made by me. Especialy as there is no reason for him to be 200zettatons. His sharinnegan could have increased his AP, sure, but to say it made nearly thrice as powerful is baseless

TBH, I don't think Momoshiki is stronger than kaguya, at the very least base momoshiki should be on madara level and fused momoshiki is definitely below kaguya..there is absolutely no clear evidence that base momoshiki is above kaguya in anyway,that just blatantly wrong.

The scene of Naruto and sasuke combo kicking momoshiki ass around is very reminiscent of madara being kicked around by so6P naruto and sasuke,they couldn't do that to kaguya so casually

Not to mention it's been implied that naruto and sasuke can totally AP stomp him to death .if not for his annoying absorbing ability.again something they cant do to kaguya so casually.

Although I do believe that Momoshiki takes this battle seeing as he can absorb 8/10 of all madara's abilities, slightly(yes I said slightly) above in AP and also has kinshiki kenjutsu which gives sasuke a run for his money..Momoshiki wins high diff

However depending on how madara outsmart and plays this he can easily win with mid diff..

If you don't think that,your vote doesn't count.

It's been several years and the characters have grown stronger. And it's explictly said Kaguya feared Momoshiki. The fact he fed on multiple Shinjus rather than just one, or that Naruto had by that time enough chackra to make an entire Shinju, should show that Kaguya had been long surpassed.

Nobody has yet refuted that Momo can just literally chomp Madara

Xantospoc said:
Enough Kaguya feared not to be able to take him on her own and to need an army made out of the entire world
It's there any proof of that? To my knowledge she feared the otsusuki clan in general which momo and kin are a part of..where they ever specific to the names momoshiki and kinshiki? Cuz there are definitely other top dog otsusuki laying around,momo was just boruto stepping stone

Everyone kept saying that there was a bigger threat than Kaguya. It's pretty clear it was Momoshiki and Kishiki as they are the 'punishers' of the Rebel Oototsuki alongside the third one who petrified Toneri.

We also see them in the anime munching on a Chackra fruit while talking of Kaguya (so it was after they had already their powers) and having to punished her, and he ate a second when he turned Kishiki into one and given that Madara is below Kaguya (who ate ONE fruit), Momoshiki has eaten at least three.

The face he can just use telekinesis to pull Madara and just turn into fruit is something nobody can counter (Mind you, he did not do that to Naruto because Naruto, of course, did not eat Chackra fruits). Given his role as a punisher, I don't see why he shouldn't do the same to Madara who was already kind of comparable to Naruto (who base Momoshiki previously harmed and defeated).

As simple as that, Naruto between Madara/Kaguya and Momoshiki grew stronger (see: how easily he handled Toneri)

Xantospoc said:
If you don't think that,your vote doesn't count.

It's been several years and the characters have grown stronger. And it's explictly said Kaguya feared Momoshiki. The fact he fed on multiple Shinjus rather than just one, or that Naruto had by that time enough chackra to make an entire Shinju, should show that Kaguya had been long surpassed.

Nobody has yet refuted that Momo can just literally chomp Madara

May I remind you that both naruto and sasuke where not even close to their full power ..naruto has just been chakra raped by momoshiki right after passing out from saving the village..

Sasuke and naruto where very hesitant to bring out their strongest forms or attacks yet held their own just fine.forr the brief moment they brought out susano kurama they obliterated him to next Wednesday

Momoshiki got raped by a base naruto oodama rasengan thrown By boruto.when almost dead Cyclops madara tanked a lava rasenshuriken just fine.

This really shouldn't be an argument.

If you checked character profiles the gap between teen and adult naruto isn't that much,naruto was weakened on top everything and sasuke can't bring out 7/10 of his arsenal.

The chakra fruits are a dud point, we don't know the quality of the fruits but it's quite low. kinshiki was stomped by KAGES and taijutsu sasuke. And base momoshiki wasn't strong enough to take on base naruto sasuke and KAGES, despite eating like what? 3 chakra fruit prior.

Toneri is not kaguya level, toneri is not anyones level.. As madara being dragged and fruit chomped that is bull,kinshiki was willing ,dragging in someone as smart versatile and powerful as madara is suicide.you could ask kakashi and pain.

Everyone kept saying that there was a bigger threat than Kaguya. It's pretty clear it was Momoshiki and Kishiki as they are the 'punishers' of the Rebel Oototsuki alongside the third one who petrified Toneri.

Again I might like a quote of that..that she feared kin,ura and momoshiki specifically and not otsusuki clan in general.cuz said punishers simply don't have the feat to punish a kaguya

Toneri was indeed irrilevant. I just wante dto say he was there.

Given how he is all juicy and fruity by the time he reaches Momoshiki, it's the best thing.

In the anime we are outright shouwn Momoshiki and Kishiki among the silhouette of the people Kaguya fears, same when sasuke talks about a threat greater than Kaguya

Also, in terms of low feats, even Kaguya was heavily injured by Sakura. So it's not the first time the Ootsutsuki got hit with horrible low end feats

among the silhouette

Being the keyword,otsusuki clan in a whole being the message. It's like saying the shinobi alliance is a threat to the otsusuki and then having silhouette of a sakura, shino and iruka in the background.

P.5..they aren't threat but part of the threat,am not saying momo is fodder, am saying there is definitely a higher threat.

Kaguya was injured by sakura not obliterated into nothingness,and I get that it was naruto(base weakened bleeding stabbed naruto)rasengan.but momoshiki occurred twice so there is no writing it off as PIS. ..imagine kakashi had rammed a chidori into kaguya while she wasn't looking,it wouldn't had faze her at all but then we have boruto tiny wall-building level rasengan sweeping momo of his feet.on top of that momo never took any of their energy attacks head on and got obliterated ,not killed,obliterated by the only one he took head on..

Like I said its been implied right from the chunnin exam that naruto and sasuke could easily AP stomp him to death,which again can't happen to kaguya

We indeed did put Madara at 100zt not 200zt. Adult Naruto and Sasuke are the ones scaling above 200zt by an unknown amount. Madara scales to teen naruto and sasuke who could fight him by themselves as seen when Sasuke was able to cut madara in half while naruto was somewhere else. We took the statement from Hag meaning that Madara's ocular prowess had gotten stronger not his phyiscal abilities since Naruto and Sasuke were still giving him the bussiness lol. I remember all of the threads and what actually happened is that everyone got tired of talking about it when the logic the his Eys are what got stronger makes the most sense. We ddint decide to put him at 200zt ever. If we did that Adult Naruto and Sasuke should be smacking Momoshiki since they are much stronger than their teen selfs

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Just going to say, whats stopping people from saying Kaguya feared Momo because of his rinnegan power absorbing abilitties than his AP?
The fact every single rinnegan user, from Madara to Kaguya herself, could do that

That too. IIRC he 'swallows' it with one hand and spits it with the other, but still Kaguya and Madara could also passively absorb jutsus

Sasuke had not mastered his rinnegan at that point tbh. Momoshiki absorption ability is also one of a kind. He is the only one that can use it.

Sasuke stated somewhere in the last fight with Madara he said he is starting to understand how his power works. The fact that he didnt use his rinnegans abilities until he fought Naruto means he hadn't figured out how they all worked

also im pretty sure Sasuke would know that Madara knows how to counter the preta path and how to tell when one is about to use it

Xantospoc said:
ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Just going to say, whats stopping people from saying Kaguya feared Momo because of his rinnegan power absorbing abilitties than his AP?
The fact every single rinnegan user, from Madara to Kaguya herself, could do that
No, im talking about Momo using his rinnegan to absorb moves and use them back at least 2 stronger. No one but Momo can do this specific rinnegan ability.

there is a name for his ability which was said in the anime but i forgot its name but he can absorb anything amplify it by 3 times i thing

Either way, the point im trying to make is why are we instantly assuming Kaguya feared Momo for his power/strength rather than his specific exclusive one of a kind ability to absorb moves and use them far stronger? With him being the only one capable of performing it, even if weaker, that would be a pretty effective abiility to use on someone who can't.

Also, as an add-on, Kaguya isn't exactly the smartest Otsutsuki of the bunch, especially for wanting to make fodder white zetsu's to deal with Momo, Kinshiki, and if anything even the entire clan.

Kaguya feared all 3 of them not just Momoshiki but we got statements from Momoshiki himself that he is stronger and Kaguya is a ant to him. Its not about her being afraid of Momoshiki but all three. She probably was afraid of momoshikis ability to either turn people into fruits or his Divine form when he absorbs Kinshiki which is the form which is stronger than her

Or even further than that, why are we taking Momoshiki's claim of being stronger than her seriously instead of treating it as hyperbole or him being cocky, which the latter is definitely true regarding his obession with chakra pills.

its hard to take things as hyperboles from God tiers in Naruto verse when they have showins from Sasuke being afraid of fighting both by himself, then the fact that Kaguya is afraid of them

Back