• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Momoshiki Otsutsuki

Madara < Kaguya < Kishiki < Base Momoshiki < Momoshiki transformed

Momo turns Madara into a fruit and eats him

Dzhindzholia said:
Reminde what Madara scales from,200z?
100z

Madara lacks the fire power to really last long enough before he becomes a fruit.

Seriously, all of his hax are pretty useless here

RinneSharingan Madara scales to 200 I believe

anyway voting Madara via actually using his hax in character, izanagi, limbo ect

his also just way smarter...

Momoshiki doesn't simply turn peeps into fruits right of the bat.

also, Madara needs to just take out Momoshiki's rinnegan to take out any of momoshiki meaningful hax.

Momoshiki's Ap isnt nearly enough to make up for the gap in their arsenal

No.

He scales to naruto, who is half of hagaromo, who is 200z.

Kaguya scales to 400z

He can barely hurt someone 4 times stronger than him, but even than, he cannot hurt his rinnegan as any attack will just get absorbed

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No.
He scales to naruto, who is half of hagaromo, who is 200z.

Kaguya scales to 400z

He can barely hurt someone 4 times stronger than him, but even than, he cannot hurt his rinnegan as any attack will just get absorbed
Kunai's and swords are still a thing.

he got casually outsmarted

Madara is a born and bred tactian

the AP isnt enough to cover for the Hax.

Momoshike can see Limbo remember. As for who wins. I am leaning on Madara but would prefer to see the next episode first.

he didn't see Boruto's Rasengan, also he would have to aim his eye at limbo to see them, as his rinnegan are not in his eyes

Shadowbokunohero said:
Kunai's and swords are still a thing.

he got casually outsmarted

Madara is a born and bred tactian

the AP isnt enough to cover for the Hax.
Madara doesn't have kunai here. It tends to be in asmall pack tha he doesn't have.

By people who are much stronger than madara, here he can barely hurt him and would not start with h2h.

Yes it is. Madara's haxes are resisted (IT) or absorbed (Every ninjutsu ever). Also, momoshiki can see limbo clones in case you missed that

That's because he wasn't dealing with an Oototsuki with Naruto and Sasuke. He has no reason not to do with one who is blatantly copying his power and has inside it the one person he was sent to punish.

Naruto and Sasuke were just stuff he was cleaning up

Shadowbokunohero said:
he didn't see Boruto's Rasengan, also he would have to aim his eye at limbo to see them, as his rinnegan are not in his eyes
Limbo is invisible because it goes into a pocket dimension... how is that equal to transparent air?

Xantospoc said:
That's because he wasn't dealing with an Oototsuki with Naruto and Sasuke. He has no reason not to do with one who is blatantly copying his power and has inside it the one person he was sent to punish.
Naruto and Sasuke were just stuff he was cleaning up
Naruto and Sasuke were absolutly stomping him until he managed to get the sharinnegan off. And even then, it would have not been a clean victory even if he did win.

He would not know momoshiki can absorb them, let alone copy them

Also Momoshiki should scale VASTLY above Kaguya. Both he and Kishiki ate multiple fruits while Kaguya only one

Xantospoc said:
^ By "He" I mean 'Momoshiki', not Madara
Ah, sorry

Xantospoc said:
Also Momoshiki should scale VASTLY above Kaguya. Both he and Kishiki ate multiple fruits while Kaguya only one
yes.Kaguya already has a X4 advantege. Madara can barely hurt him physicaly, and jutsu get absorbed

Shadowbokunohero said:
he scales above Kaguya by an unknown degree
sure, but saying he is 1.25 times stronger is a pretty safe bet.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Xantospoc said:
^ By "He" I mean 'Momoshiki', not Madara
Ah, sorry

Xantospoc said:
yes.Kaguya already has a X4 advantege. Madara can barely hurt him physicaly, and jutsu get absorbed

Shadowbokunohero said:
he scales above Kaguya by an unknown degree
sure, but saying he is 1.25 times stronger is a pretty safe bet.
if that was the case then this match becomes an AP stomp

Momo can see Limbo via his forehead eye I guess,but it is not enough,we don't know if he can affect them,Naruto and Sasuke were able to affect Limbo only via Six Paths Chakra wich Momo does not have.

Madara for Shadow's reasons,and I am going to add far greater stamina and Regenerationn.

Uh... he does. The Six Path chackra is the same as the Chackra of the Shinjuu, which Momoshiki regularly eats.

Dzhindzholia said:
Chakra of Shinjuu is just Natural Energy,SO6PC is a unique chakra.
First, mind sharing where you ge tthat from.

Second, wasn't momo capable of absorbing naruto's and sasuke's chakra?

Thrid, are you saying that kaguya had chakra that made her completly immune to momo?

Dzhindzholia said:
Momo can see Limbo via his forehead eye I guess,but it is not enough,we don't know if he can affect them,Naruto and Sasuke were able to affect Limbo only via Six Paths Chakra wich Momo does not have.
Madara for Shadow's reasons,and I am going to add far greater stamina and Regenerationn.
Dude. The clones aren't strong enough AP wise to hurt Momo. Also, outlasting is not an option when the enemy can just make you into a fruit.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Ricsi-viragosi
Madara=Limbo.

Juubi is just a natural enegy,that was confirmed by Kurama and Naruto.

SPC.
And? are you saying he would be unable to absorb spc? Because if so naruto could have just thrown a rasengan at him whitout needing to make it look like it disapeared.

And againt, the limbo is uncapable of hurting momoshiki.

And? are you saying he would be unable to absorb spc?

I don't remember saying this.I said he will not be able to affect Limbo.

And againt, the limbo is uncapable of hurting momoshiki.

That is quite baselesse.

I don't remember saying this.I said he will not be able to affect Limbo

... he can absorb madara's chakra and use that.

That is quite baselesse

Did you read the thread? You should do that. Momoshiki before absorbing kinshiki is stronger than kaguya, who scales X4 above Madara

Back