• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

madara intelligence question

kakashi minato and itachi all have genius but madara has gifted, shouldnt be atleast be the same as them?

I never see Madara genius intelligence in series, he is master in h2h that all. And everything he plots is actually black zetsu plan

....then u didn't read Naruto. black zetsu only rewrote the stone tablet. Madara was the one behind rin's death and Obito being there are the same time. He was also able to fake his own death and fool the whole world into believing he died but not only that he found out the secrets of the rinnegan as well.

If he is a genius or not is up for debate but there certainly isn't anything saying he's not smart at all.

Just because black zetsu rewrote the tablet dont take away from madaras genius, Especially when he acted all on ftee will

AstralKing7 said:
....then u didn't read Naruto. black zetsu only rewrote the stone tablet. Madara was the one behind rin's death and Obito being there are the same time. He was also able to fake his own death and fool the whole world into believing he died but not only that he found out the secrets of the rinnegan as well.
If he is a genius or not is up for debate but there certainly isn't anything saying he's not smart at all.
Just because i accidentally write wrong comment didn't mean i didn't read/watch naruto while the series have 700 ch and episode

Back