• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madagascar cast upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLOL506

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
So, I propose that the Madagascar gang be promoted to 9-A and Supersonic.

9-A because Skipper can stomp enemies like Chantel Dubois, who tanked this.

A dynamite stick is a megajoule according to wikipedia.

There's clearly more than 21 sticks in there so that should easily be 9-A. Consistent as in Penguins of Madagascar there are many feats like this.

Also, Supersonic because Chantel reacted to and sliced multiple bananas shot from a M134 Minigu that for some reason looks like a Browning M2.

The entire verse will get upped by this.

Hellbeast1 said:
Hmm si you're telling me SKipper can fight Sub-Zero?
Yes

But there's a hell lot more than 21 so happy counting! OuO

Also hey I tried counting the sticks of dynamite at a glance and I got a little over one hundred just so you know, though I didn't really take my time so that's just an estimate

They also survived plane crashes at terminal velocity so that's a supporting feat.

I'm... suspicious. Do any of the Madagascar crew really scale to Dubois? From what I remember of her, she kinda was only beaten off using the element of surprise, and a cannon to get her as far away as possible. I don't actually recall any of them ever hurting her.

Supersonic also might seem like an outlier. Plus, looking at that feat, supersonic bananas they are not. 1) Bananas are less aerodynamic than bullets, so wouldn't be able to move as fast and 2) The supersonic speed of bullets is muzzle speed, so would actually only be accurate for contact shots or close to that. Air resistance slows bullets down very quickly

Alex regularly took hits from Dubois and most of the gang was able to toss her around like a plaything. Marty and Stefano regularly did the cannon trick without a single scratch as part of the show. Plus, the Penguins always have had blown up rooms and are considerably superior to Mort, who also tanks these explosives on a daily basis.

Also, Madagascar doesn't seem to really care about the speed of bananas since fiction and all, and Chantel sliced multiple of them at close range, so who knows? The circus and the penguins have also rescued Alex from Chantel's poison darts with the dart being inches away from him

>Alex took hits from Dubois

Yes, but show me the one time he actually damaged her. Remember, that feat scales to her durability. I'm ok with 9-A durability, just not completely sold on 9-A AP

>The gang tossed her around like a plaything

Inherently false. Dubois was such an imposing threat throughout the entire movie that when she went up against the animals, they were the ones on the back foot. The only reason surprise attacks flung her so far is the weight difference

>Chantel sliced most of them at close range

Again, no. She slices five, flips backwards to give herself more room, and continues slicing. Close range is also false, she was tens of meters from the guns

>Rescuing Alex with the dart inches away

No! No, a million times no! Dubois was way more than ten meters away during that scene. Just because the rescue happened at the last second doesn't imply massively increased reactions. Plus, if Alex truely had Supersonic reactions, don't you reckon he would have dodged it?

I mean, Alex really didn't wanna blow his cover by doing it so...

Marty also tanks the exact same thing as Chantel without a scratch and Alex has no problems damaging him throughout Madagascar 1 and 2 (The plane fight is a prominent one). The Penguins are objectively superior to him. Same link has the bear beating around Chantel with a bike. And Alex fought against Nana, who can damage him. The Penguins just stomped her. In fact, Nana even tanked her apartment exploding.

Here's Alex taking hits from Chantel and countering back.

Chantel is already Subsonic+ for chasing a plane so I don't know more than that. At least Subsonic+ it is then.

Lightning really isn't taken as a dura feat anymore.

Anyway, Alex can fight on par with Marty and has done so multiple times, and is actually able to bite through him. And Marty tanked the exact same thing as Chantel.

Forgot that...

Yeah, I'm down for 9-A Madagascar. I don't agree with Supersonic, but if everyone else is, then...

Yeah, no Supersonic, only Subsonic+. For keeping up with planes and shit.

Also, the Penguins can slide up and down without problems. What ability would that be?

I see. Well, only the Penguins would have it.

The planes the Penguins flew wasn't that fast, it was a propellor-based one.

Might bring the speeds back to Subsonic, since the next best feat is the Penguins casually outpacing Metro trains on a regular basis, but Penguins of Madagascar (both the series and movie) might have some potent feats.

Will have to rewatch the movie so I hope y'all don't mind.

9-A is a solid yes.

Speed will get downgraded to Subsonic for the time being unless I can find some impressive feats in the Penguins of Madagascar movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back