• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

M10 Broly vs. Super Perfect Cell

Hmmmm, looking at their stats, this seems like a near even fight, althought I would give this to Cell after a long hard fought battle, seeing as though he has a very wide variety of techniques, certainly more then Broly, not to mention Cell is a tactical fighter while Broly is not the brightest XD, so I would give this to Cell for mainly 2 reasons, 1 is the wide variety of techniques Cell has gained from the DNA of the Z Fighters and others and 2 because of smarts, not to mention Cell also has the Instant Transmission, meaning he can also catch Broly off guard possibly, then Cell also has moves like Kaioken despite not using it, but yeah, my vote is on Cell

Cell for being way smarter, having a large arsenal of techniques + Regenerationn and also being a way better fighter overall.

Cell, because he has Regenerationn, instant transmission, and a possible zenkai. Plus, he is way more tactical and smart than Broly.

Cell having Regenerationn, a wide range of moves and way to power-himself up (how could I forget the KK ?) means that he can take this. He can either use his Solar Kamehameha or blind Broly with a solar flare and then use Kienzan to end him.

But Broly have infinite Stamina xd

Sorry it´s second film? In the second fil Gohan is SS2 and he is a Gohan that is more powerful that in Cell Games

Lawd Obito said:
Cell having Regenerationn, a wide range of moves and way to power-himself up (how could I forget the KK ?) means that he can take this. He can either use his Solar Kamehameha or blind Broly with a solar flare and then use Kienzan to end him.
He's never gonna do that. DBZ characters are idiots with Technique combo's and do not use that despite the obvious spam advantage it holds.

But yeah, Cell wins this.

So.....it doesn't seem to matter that m10 Broly 3-shot a version of Gohan that was stronger than the version of Gohan that beat Cell? :I

Pocket-Chu said:
So.....it doesn't seem to matter that m10 Broly 3-shot a version of Gohan that was stronger than the version of Gohan that beat Cell? :I
Bruh. Gohan was a lot weaker in M10 then when he fought Cell.

LordAizenSama said:
Bruh. Gohan was a lot weaker in M10 then when he fought Cell.
This. M10 Gohan was pre-Mystic, shit tier adult Gohan. He comparable to his former power, which is a point made very clear throughout the Buu arc, iirc.

Gohan states in the movie that he had kept up with his training, at the very least M10 Gohan is stronger than Buu Saga Pre-Mystic Gohan. Someone once told me that Gohan was stronger in that movie because this was before it was revealed that Gohan got weaker. Therefor M10 Gohan > Cell Games Gohan.

errr.... no..??

Gohan knew Videl and she had cut her hair. it likely takes place just before the World tournament. It could even be after the tournament though there are a few inconsistencies with that which isn't surprising in movies.

Cell for the reasons stated above. Neck, at his power level the destrocto disk and Freiza disk should be enough to cut Broly down.

Cell should take this. If he does have trouble against Broly he can create super cell Jr's (much stronger than cell games versions and charge a strong beam or destructo disk while they distract Broly. I think that Majin Vegeta ssj 2 might be a better battle (although he is above SPC, Cell can use many ways to beat him)

And now imagine if Cell was allowed to use that 7 years gap to train...considering that he is made of Freeza's cells as well...now that wouldn't be fun for Broly at all :3

SPCell losses vs Gohan SS2 and Broly SSL M10 can win easy this Gohan. Cell not use Disk in his style of fight. Cell Jr die with one punch and Regenerationn use ki and Broly have infinite stamina.

Narutouchiha95 said:
SPCell losses vs Gohan SS2 and Broly SSL M10 can win easy this Gohan. Cell not use Disk in his style of fight. Cell Jr die with one punch and Regenerationn use ki and Broly have infinite stamina.
You do know that ssj 2 Kid Gohan (he is 11 years old when he went ssj2) is stronger than ssj2 Teen Gohan (16 years old) right?

Also don't wank broly by saying he has "infinite stamina" not stated in his profile at all.

Cell takes it with mid - high difficulty, he just has way too many ways to beat Broly even tho Broly might be way stronger than cell.

Xenomorphios said:
Narutouchiha95 said:
You do know that ssj 2 Kid Gohan (he is 11 years old when he went ssj2) is stronger than ssj2 Teen Gohan (16 years old) right?
Also don't wank broly by saying he has "infinite stamina" not stated in his profile at all.

Cell takes it with mid - high difficulty, he just has way too many ways to beat Broly even tho Broly might be way stronger than cell.
Yes u know but in movie 10 Gohan is more powerful than in the cell games

With infinite stamina I want to say that the power of Broly not down

Sorry for my english

Xenomorphios said:
Narutouchiha95 said:

Actually,in movie Gohan SSJ2 is stronger than SSJ2 against cell

Šakacrophejter said:
Actually,in movie Gohan SSJ2 is stronger than SSJ2 against cell
Where did it state that? ssj2 Gohan is weak due to 7 years of slacking off, The only movie I would say that he is exactly equal to ssj 2 Gohan (maybe even stronger be a slight amount) when fighting Cell would be in Movie 9

Back