• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

M (Shikkoku no Sharnoth) 2-A to possibly even higher upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
As the title says M (Shikkoku no Sharnoth) is in need of an upgrade, where exactly i am not sure could be as low as 2-A to as high as High 1-B.

The feat in question:

ÒüƒÒü¿ÒüêÒü░ÚüÖÒüïÒü¬ÚüÄÕÄ╗ÒÇüµ░©õ╣àþäíÚÖÉÒü½ÚÇúÒü¬ÒéèÚçìÒü¬ÒéèÕóùµ«ûÒüÖÒéïþäíÚÖÉÞñçÕ▒ñÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü«Õ╣¥ÒüñÒüïÒéÆÒÇüµÖéÚûôÒü¿þ®║ÚûôÒü¿Õøáµ×£ÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüªÕÑ┤Òü«"µ╝åÚ╗Æ"Òü»Õû░ÒéëÒüúÒüƒÒüîÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒüòÒüêÒÇüµêûÒüäÒü»

Translation courtesy of ALRF:

"For example, in the far past, an infinite series of stacked and multilayered universes eternally increasing, beyond time, space and causality was being devoured by his "jet black"

So M devours infinite series of stacked and multilayered universes eternally increasing, beyond time, space and causality, sounds at least 2-A to me but might be higher, so looking for opinions.

I think some of these adjectives/adverbs are jargon, but it is 2-A. High 1-B requires way too many assumptions.

Does the infinite series of stacked universes, being beyond time and space, warrant a High 2-A rating? Seems a bit more than just 2-A.

Maybe "possibly higher", since it's really vague as to what it's defined as. The line is structured so bizarrely, lol.

It is was too vague to be High 1-B. Stacked universes can just be a multiverse, but structured "vertically" rather than "horizontally" like most depictions of multiverses in fiction.

The Schwartzwelt from Shin Megami Tensei is literally that. Universes literally stacked atop each other

Yeah. This seems pretty simple, is for a single verse, and is a decently niche verse.

I'm going to remove the highlight.

It is a niche verse but I think it is pretty neat. Steampunk Historical Fantasy with a Lovecraftian Cosmology? That is legit cool.

Matthew Schroeder said:
It is a niche verse but I think it is pretty cool. Steampunk Historical Fantasy with a Lovecraftian Cosmology? That is legit cool.
I mean it is cool, but I think highlights need to be reversed for a bit more wide-spanning topics. I am absolutely not dissing the verse; a lot of my verses are very niche.

Matthew Schroeder said:
It is a niche verse but I think it is pretty neat. Steampunk Historical Fantasy with a Lovecraftian Cosmology? That is legit cool.
fun fact mat nyarlatotep actually ate yog

So everyone agrees with At least 2-A, likely higher then?

Yea pretty niche, steampunk with lovecraftian cosmology, the world building is pretty interesting, only thing that sucks is that only 3 out of 6 released games have been translated.

the irony is that this verse is more world building than battle like and sona-nyl where thomas edison/tick tock/person who ate yog appears is getting translated lol

Yep only 3 have been translated out of 6, the 4th one sona-nyl is being translated but only 36% translated so far, at least a month before it's done, maybe a year who knows.

Seems to be roughly accepeted for 2-A.

Should we wait a little bit or would it be fine to proceed with changing Tsundere Nyarlathotep statistics?

think should be enough for this upgrade unless anyone wants more input at least 2-A likely higher seems unanimous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back