• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

M Bison vs Deedlit

For some reason Deedlit’s idle pose in her game is the m bison arm cross pose. Since both happen to share a tier, I thought them fighting each other would be perfect.

Though note Deedlit gives her opponents, and herself, type 8 immortality so that’s awkward to say the least.

Edit: almost forgot to say speed equalized for obvious reasons.

Deedlit (Scales to completely face tanking 18 tons with zero difficulty once so ever):

M. Bison (Either is superior to or stomps 45 tons depending on which 8-B key is used, I don’t know which one would be better to use):

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
First thing, about Bison's key you just have to account the healing effect of the Psycho Drive (Energy abs and projection can work only of incapacitated opponents) along an unknown but significant power boost.

Before saying anything, as both have immort type 8, how much time does it take for one to resurrect? And we assume the battle takes place in the Labyrinth, right? If both this are correct, this means they have to incapacitate for enough time (according to the rules about incap) instead of just killing each other?

They resurrect instantly. Also yes they’re in the labyrinth. Either one doesn’t have a mission (but seriously what fictional character doesn’t have some form of quest) or they incap, yeah.

It's rather inconsistent, sometimes he needs to flee back to the Psycho Drive, enter inside it and wait to be healed, other times he can just call an healing leaser that fully replenishes him. But generally he states that the Psycho Drive makes him immortal, meaning it can heal even deep wounds, I guess.

Another thing I was thinking is that Bison doesn't really die if his body is destroyed, as he survives as a ghost. Would the Labyrinth consider him dead, then restore his body, or will he just stay a ghost for not being really dead? In the latter case, he would just be incapacitated upon dying, while Deedlit would basically have infinite lives.

Probably should explain more. There are spirits in the Labyrinth, but I’m pretty sure they are a part of the Labyrinth, as they resurrect as spirits when they are destroyed. So I think they are ghost and spirits by default.

Then both basically have infinite lives and will likely go over and over killing each other and learning what the opponent can do.

Does Deedlit have ways to incapacitate Bison other than killing him? Bison could try to brainwash her if he manages to worn her out and infuse her with Psycho Power, but he needs her to be very weak to do such.

I also suppose Deedlit knows the immortality rule while Bison does not, however I'm not sure how much this would help.

Deedlit barely knows the rule. Like even after dying herself and watching another person resurrect she needed to be told and shown twice for her to finally get it. So I don’t think she’s really plan around it much.

I mean she could just injure him towards near death. If the injury is too great and he dies she would be able to try again. Though it depends on if she can even really defeat M. Bison all that well. I’m just going to assume this is second key bison so he has around a 2.5 times ap advantage. And while Deedlit is very skilled, Bison would definitely be better at close range fighting. Though her bows are really spammable and have a really fast fire rate, so when it comes to range she’s definitely better. With her magic she pretty much nukes where she stands (like all of her magic summons a ton of attacks on top of her), so she has a good way to keep Bison at bay. Plus she has 10 chances to absorb Bison’s hits with her escape dolls. Bison can just teleport to close the distance though.

How often does second key Bison use Forcefields? I know he uses them in SFV but I don’t remember them in the other games. Also I’m not sure if Deedlit’s invisibility would be effect or not. In game even genius characters repeatedly fall for the duplicate, but I feel like that would be a gameplay mechanic.

I'm not sure if the characters are aware of the time limit, that's more a rule of ours for matches that otherwise would end in a standstill. Thus I don't think neither Bison nor Deedlit would play in a way to block the other for enough time, I guess they would see the other just coming back over and over and eventually they would need to figure out a way to bypass this cycle.

Bison doesn't use forcefields that much without the aid of the Black Moons, which allow him to create the strongest ones, but he still can create less effective "waves" that resemble forcefields.

So yeah then she’ll just repeatedly kill him, would he go for mind control? Last I checked the characters he used it on he had a specific goal in mind.

If he doesn’t constantly make forcefields around him then Deedlit can properly fight him, so that’s good.

When it comes to Deedlit getting weak enough for the mind control. It is heavily implied throughout the game Deedlit has endless stamina. The game states that if Deedlit couldn’t find a way to leave she would be stuck constantly fighting in the Labyrinth forever. Though there was a time she became mentally weak, but that had to do with a spirit messing with the labyrinth, so I’m not sure if Bison could weaken her or not.

So yeah then she’ll just repeatedly kill him, would he go for mind control? Last I checked the characters he used it on he had a specific goal in mind.
Yes, but I don't see other ways for Bison to incap Deedlit for good. He did on against Ryu to steal his body, Ken to force him fighting Ryu (this possibly in an alternate timeline) and with the Dolls, although he might have used machinery for them.

We aren't sure Bison needs to weaken the opponent, but the only time he did it was after defeating his opponents, then it might be likely.

If Bison isn't going to try mind washing her, or doesn't find the opportunity to do so, then this match ends as an Inconclusive, I believe, as neither of them have ways to incapacitate of the other.

They could incapacitate each other by just damaging the opponent till they don’t have a way to move. Since they literally have infinite chances it seems like that will practically be forced to happen. Bison would definitely go for it first because Deedlit is both kinda dumb and is stated she would just eternally fight forever if she never escaped. So I could see Bison possibly winning out after a cartoonishly long time by being the one to realize that the fight is never going to go anywhere ever.

When it comes to the mind control I would definitely say he needs to weaken the opponent first. He really needed Ryu’s body so him not doing it immediately when that’s one of the bigger parts of his plan makes it likely he needs to beat them down first.

Back