• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So Deku would upscale from 748 megatons from himself two entire arcs prior while M. Bison can hold his own against someone who can do 1.285 gigatons. Deku has some things that would allow him to deal with Bison (range, NPI, and resistance to Mind Manip) while Bison has counters to Deku (possession (tho I think that's for Phantom Bison), teleportation, and resistance to precognition). I legit wondered.... Can Deku beat Bison? Well...

1. This is Final Act Deku vs SFV M. Bison
2. Speed is Equalized (otherwise Deku blitzes)

Here are their profiles:

Deku's Profile
M. Bison's Profile

Who takes this?

Deku: 0
M. Bison: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Final Act Izuku's 7-A rating is not 748 MT, he downscales to baseline 7-A+ or 550 MT.

If you mean 100% Izuku who is baseline High 7-A via upscaling, there is a massive issue people keep missing about this version of Izuku.

Weaknesses: Using 100% of One For All's power will break the bones of the limb on which it is used. Although, Deku has shown this doesn't hinder his movements due to his enormous stamina and pain tolerance. While the damage inflicted to his body has been decreased due to his constant training and stronger physique, he still cannot fight at 100% for more than a few minutes before collapsing.

Izuku is still dying from using 100% and his body will eventually collapse without his opponent needing to throw a single attack.

Bison can defeat 100% Izuku by not attacking and just dodging. Also Bison has the superior combat speed, how does Izuku blitz?

Possession will be a problem for Deku if it's Physical or Spiritual Possession he won't be able to do anything about it, but he should be able to resist mental possession. Bison's resistance to pre cog is only limited, and teleportation would also be a problem for Deku.

What does Bison start with?
Also Bison has the superior combat speed, how does Izuku blitz?
Deku can blitz his travel speed, at least he can't escape.

I swear, no one ever reads M. Bison's weaknesses

Anyway, Possession is so limited it's basically useless, and his mind manip isn't in-character, and I really should write why he has it and why it isn't on his file.

I want to avoid any major spoiler on MHA, since one day I will finish reading it, so I won't participate that much in the debate, tho I can totally help with M. Bison clarifications.

What does Bison start with?
CQC and he can use any combat-related ability at his disposal.

It should be noted that this key has passive, paralyzing forcefields (he didn't have them against Ryu because his power supply from the Black Moons had been severed).

It's a status effect that exists in Street Fighter games.
At the time of the major SF crts, we had to decide whether or not consider it "real" and not purely game mechanics. We had decided to go for the former because a few characters have specific techniques meant to induce that status, and between giving the ability only to them or to everyone, it was decided to consider it an actual ability.

Back