• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yuuto usually starts with ranged attacks (ice balls), and then goes straight to the melee combat, or if he wish, it usually starts with melee combat.

If he sees that his opponent overcomes him, he will use Ogre Fist, increasing his stats, but this ability is temporary and very short.

Ice attacks aren't something new to Lux, since his dodging skills allowed him to dodge freezing attacks from Krulcifer. Lux is pretty skilled in melee combat, and if Yuuto have a weapon Lux can use Critical Hit to return his attacks and destroy his weapon.

Increasing his stats could help, but Lux have faced opponents 100x stronger than him, obviously just dodging their attacks, but still.

I did not make this match for anything. Yuuto is also quite skilled if I am sincere, he knows all the existing martial arts thanks to training the Konoe Ryuu Taijutsu since childhood.

"<< Konoe Ryuu Taijutsu >>: A martial art which Yuuto learned from childhood. This is proclaimed as the strongest martial art, since it incorporates all existing martial arts into one. For this, Yuuto knows more than 60 martial arts, including Boxing , Karate, Judo, as well as being an expert in all existing sports, such as Baseball, Billiards, or Climbing. Although the << Konoe Ryuu Taijutsu >> is based on unarmed fighting, Yuuto also handles all kinds of weapons thanks to it , whether they are swords, spears, or bows. "

If that is not enough, Yuuto also has other melee combat techniques, either attacking the internal organs of his opponent, or increasing his physical statistics and giving a devastating blow to his opponent (most of the time he wins the battles of a just hit thanks to this).

Yuuto has a low precog, so if he is in danger of being attacked, he will know thanks to one of his unique skills.

Also, if Yuuto comes to use with all his power <<Destruction Ogre>>, he is able to destroy the soul of his target.

It is possible to declare that Yuuto is not afraid to kill, does not feel any empathy, so he will do so if that ends with the battle faster.

I mean, current Lux is also extremely skilled. He should be superior to Mishis who knows how to counter every Drag-Ride, meaning that she can counter every type of weapon and martial arts by herself. And Lux could also go full defensive while stealing Yuuto's techniques.

He would need to touch Lux first which would be extremely difficult for his dodging skills and his forcefields. Lux has a great pain tolerance, like resisting his bones cracking, but internal organs might be a lot of damage.

Low precog won't help much, Lux has faced opponents with far better precog like Krulcifer. I mean, Lux also casually outskilled Greifer who can do something similar to that.

If Lux receive a strike from this he is dead, but again, Yuuto needs to touch Lux.

Also, Quick Draw is something that I see Yuuto have no response to. Quick Draw is basically a sword slash that can cut multiple things at the same time while far faster opponents than himself cannot perceive the attack.

I guess Forcefield and dodging would be problematic, but Yuuto still has a magic arsenal.

The moment Lux makes contact with Yuuto (if Lux comes to harm Yuuto, I mean), Yuuto will activate "Increase", increasing Lux's weight and restricting his movement, just as he did with Thanatos.

Yuuto also has resistance to pain, and is not afraid of death, that is, he can even overcome human limitations by rewriting his genetic structure, and endure more pain, he was even brutally "killed" by Thanatos, stabbed, and still He got up and ended up killing Thanatos with a blow.

I don't know if it helps, but Yuuto's Demon Eyes can know everything about Lux, including his abilities.

Yuuto could also learn all kinds of combat style that Lux uses anyway, after all Konoe Ryuu Taijuutsu is based on stealing combat skills.

Magic arsenal isn't problematic to Lux, he has faced a bunch of abilities.

Increasing Lux weight and restricting his movements is exactly what Lisha did to him during their first battle and he still won.

Fair enough.

Knowing about Quick Draw does nothing, the technique is legendary in verse and everybody knows about it, and yet no one has a way to counter it other than also using Quick Draw or being Fugil (who is the God Tier of the verse).

I thought Lux. Because I don't know him much, but he has several useful abilities, Yuuto also has good ones, but he relies more on martial arts. So I do not know.

It's better if you choose, I only tell you that the most dangerous thing about Yuuto is his soul destruction and his martial arts.

Reload on Fire is a bunch of abilities including a 10x amp in speed. So I would say Wyvern is better. Lux has faced martial artist before, but it's ok.

Back