• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lupin III Discussion Thread (2)

So what's the 1st Lupin-related thing yall saw? Mine was Farewell Nostradamus.

Well...

When I first experienced Lupawn lll, it didn't start with Miyazaki, hell I wouldn't know what meaning "Caligostro" had as of that date, if I did hear such a name then it will sound to me like some vehicular title, to a shockingly familiarly closely named IRL individual upon later revelations, but I also wouldn't know that there was an entire 50+ year span of the Lupawn³ verse just yet.

For me, if memory serves: My first actual encounter with him was when the dub of the Part 4 Dub first released I think? When I still had a lot more channels, I was skimming torwards the Adult Swim/Toonami hours to record some of the usual stuff... Only to stumble upon the, as of that day, peculiarly named "Lupin The Third: Part 4". I don't remember witnessing much fanfare (Maybe they were airing the episodes of Part 4 again) but even then I recorded it out of the rare curiosity to later watch... Now I wasn't hooked right away, though the plot was still nuts for me to gain some interests much later.
When Lupin The Third came into my radar on Toonami once more via Part 5 I did the same, this time I decided to do much more research then intially, given the door was starting to get peaked (0:33 plus all the way to the end, to this day always gives me more goosebumps then it did), I gradually found the out of context clips... THEN I started to truly become fond of this Mönky thiefs own escapades/accolades...

It took awhile, but the guy actually did it...
Castle of Cagliostro while searching for Miyazaki movies
Caligostro was... Okay tbh. I'm at least thankful this made Lupin a smidgen more respectful/balanced of what we mostly have today, instead of being straight up evil (though I heard that this quote was apparently debunked, Lupin originally still wasn't far off from it).

Occasional Thiefty Bumps.

Also I cannot stress enough on just how humorous this post is to me again.
(Zoom in... Magnify...)
The Average Inspixter Enjoyer
1-1-chadetective.png

2b3.png

4-9-chadetective.png
Despite probably pushing 50, pops is indeed looking fine. Surprised Fujiko amongst other people aren't allured by this Chad of a man.
Gigachad actually IS just a comically chin and chiseled Keabu Zenichada, also: Just imagine a segment with Zenigata being stuck in the Backrooms. How is he going to get out without Lupin or Toonforce Shenanigans to help XD.

But I'm sure Zeni will go through the usual insurmountable willpowering hell and back journey, ends up finding a way truly back somehow, and just carry on with cases like nothing happened. Hell Zeni might even write a book about it and it might even grab Lupin's interests because yes.

Sounds good, lmk when you get started on working on revisions because I'd like to help out where possible.
Excellent! I could use all the help I need, for now I am working on it (operating on a slab of a phone is tedious as it is so it takes time). All I'll say is that:
851615_wappa_lupin-run-test.gif

Lupin himself is of important emphasis and is actually more horrifyingly OP then we once thought of the guy. If you seen my SB CRT is that I deliver some good stats, Lupin is surprisingly very close to that potential.

Update: I have since given the feats for Fireld to archive plus give his own thoughts/honorable mentions/seal of approval (on my cellular I unfortunately cannot archive sadly, and currently have no laptop to reliably edit) so we can then start the CRT, alongside other OP honorable mentions that I forgot on the list.
Still hasn't responded me thus far and although I get he's busy, I noticed Lupin's profile has been updated as he said, with some of the feats from the CRT added regardless. All that I am saying is that a heads up would be nice too, but I get everyone's busy (I too am busy). Just giving an update here, I will say that the CRT is still as promising, just waiting for the heads up from him.

Last edited:
Update:
Since the date of "Aug 6, 2023" Fireld has said to me that it would be done in some of those 2 days, that's cool... So um, now it's the 23rd. I believe in his efforts as he's done before (Looney Tunes Verse stuff, Sonik apparently, and some SB contributions, etc. etc.) I mean I cannot stress enough that he has my immense respects, and I am aware we are all personally busy... I just hope he's handling things well on his end, I am not just asking work stuff here, I want to see if he's doing good in general as well. We are also reaching September and most of those feats are Gify links, they will be deleted by the time September 1st comes around. Although yes as I said, he's archived some on Lupin's profile, as seen here:

Another thing, currently I now have my personal laptop access thankfully, so should anything out of reach happen I can now help out. Just waiting...

In the meantime, here's a thing:
There are already reasons as to why Lupin violates/disrespects Gru somewhere there in the comments (unless Gru will show something real good in the upcoming 4th film. I may doubt it given this is ******* Illumination) xD.

Hey, just remembered I was gonna try to scale Lupin III a long ass time ago before kinda dropping the series for a while. What are yall working on over here?
Probably Cagliostro though I may have watched Mouse Detective first which I guess technically would count since it did just barrow the ending of Cagliostro.
So to give you two and the rest a heads up too: I am about done with the CRT. Just reviewing stuff...

So to give you two and the rest a heads up too: I am about done with the CRT. Just reviewing stuff...
Call me when its done.
Lupin fans rejoice!

Lupin in specific is my current target of course, but one can add the feats of characters that Lupin scales to as well (One's labelled as "Source?" are the one's I need lavelled). Name anything else that you have and I will credit you like I did in the SB thread, there are also more I found on the Respect Threads of course which mattered the most. Outlandish at first, but it will all make sense. This isn't even Manga Lupin... Yet.

Establishing No Canon:
So um... Monkey Punch has clearly directed Dead or Alive... And this is not the only thing he Directed. I propose: An establishing of No Canon, the continuity is malleable and loose as it is, and these are but mere examples. This is not a bad thing, that means Lupin has the SBP potential of furthering other media usage too (manga, games, etc.).
Other Examples: Lupin Zero takes place in the 1960's... Only for Caligostro to ALSO take place in that year alongside other dates, don't even get me started on the First, etc, etc.

So with the freedom of no canon, then Lupin's status surely becomes insanely more outlandishly powerful then it is thanks to the Manga + Other Media.

So anyways, this is what I have gathered up bois, and I went some extra miles with these, so hopefully it was worth the wait:

Statistics (thus far):
Establishing more powerful Toon Force maneuvers:
Teleportation:
Transmutation:
Not only can Lupin spawn inventory from nothingness, but also transmutes one's projectiles.

Duplication:
Actual 4th wall breaking and Plot Manipulation (yes, really):
Bonus! Peak Tier Idea (5th Dimensional Lupawn... I know, hear me out):
We finally know that there is a 4th Dimensional Plane, but Lupin can enter the real world that is clearly above this. The most scary thing is that there is blatant consistency to be made as Lupin has fired bullets past said 4th wall which Lupin has tanked, has entered the real world countless times with the commercials being acknowledged in the canon such as in "Mystery of Mamo", Scales to Zenigato very consistently and who aside the 4th wall breaks also accidently breaks the animation frames which falls under far more consistent Looney Tunes shit (I guess I was on to something with that TMS's Animainacs vibes), Lupin went as far as to outwit and even brought his God into his world if we go with Manga.
Look, if Markiplier of all people can get this, then I gotta attempt this with Lupawn XD.

Enhanced Senses:
Instinctive Actions:
Attack Reflection:
Afterimage Creation:
Able to create Afterimages (1:29) complex enough to deter powerful opponents like Goemon who Lupin would have killed if it weren't for Zenigata interfering, Goemon can also block projectiles before they are fired and are literally useless against Goemon.

Extrasensory Perception:
Precognition:
Even if he isn't told, he still knows what it is via just "being Lupin" (28:10).

Non-Physical Interaction and Soul Manipulation:
Immortality:
Immortality Negation (thus far):
Type 2:
Can rid Zenigata who can recover from a flattening.

Limited Cybogization:
His eye has a bionic implant (Daisuke Jigen's Gravestone).

Existence Erasure:
Physically rids one's inventory from existence.

Sealing:
Sealed Fujiko away.

Supernatrual Luck:
Reactive Evolution:
Damage Reduction and Damage Transferal:
When Lupin gets hit, only the weapon has the injuries instead, which Lupin can transfer the damage back into incapacitating the aggressor.

Resistance Negation:
Time Manipulation:
Furthering Stealth Mastery:
Furthering greater Informational Analysis:
All-Terrain Hypermobility:
Free Movements:
Flight:
Capable of freely floating in the air while carrying bags filled with gold in Part 2 (source?).

Durability Negation:
Statistics Amplification:
He can lower and raise his IQ through eating proteins, thus he has 301 IQ.

Very high resistances to Social Influencing:
Better establishing how effective his Social Influencing actually is... Master Trickster Status (yes we are going there too with Lupin, hear me out):
Ice Manipulation Resistances:
Seems to be deterred by being frozen solid, only to budge out of it in fact he has grown stronger to the point of moving and even sneezing out of it.

Deconstruction resistances (surprisingly):
Tanked weaponry that didn't even disintegrate through him or his disguising let alone inventory alone, even though said weaponry explicitly reduces one to charcoal.

Resistances to Info Analysis:
Resistances to Supernatural Luck (yes really):
Challenges Goemon very consistently and could have killed him in part 6, whose chops alone managed to unnaturally budge passwords amongst boosting other things (So no, this isn't part of a "Vision").

Resistances to Extrasensory Perception and Precognition:
Power Mimicry Resistance:
Mr. X who engineers Indestructible bodies that even bypassed the Zantesuken can also be an exact physiology of Lupin that overwhelmed him at first, only for Mr. X to no longer keep up Lupin.

Potential Self-Substance Type 1 and Cosmic Resistances:
Can breathe and survive the conditions of outer space.

Perception Manipulation Resistances:
Eventually deterred Nyx many times regardless of Nyx's bloodlusted states, who can always see the world in slow motion (1:46).

Bettering Resistance to Mind Manipulation:
Was being mentally controlled by Tomoe, only to reveal he has long broken out of it (Part 6. Episodes 23-24?)

Resistances to Telepathy:
Lupin's mind couldn't be properly read let alone ever dream, Psychic Mamo deemed Lupin a god from his unpredictable nature.

Resistances to Sleep Manipulation:
The first to wake up and deemed worthy by an evolving Da Vinci whom replicated Wataru's invention on a greater scale.

Resistances to Existence Erasure, Transmutation, Soul Manipulation, Durability Negation:
Survived mishaps from his own.

Magic, further Soul Manipulation, and Corruption resistances:
Lupin can be exposed to strong magic even down to corrupting one's soul, yet his he eventually negates such.

Elemental, Air Manipulation, and Danmaku Resistance (Yes, really):
Although injured, Lupin survived, wasn't pushed away, and only one slice was created from a bloodlusted Goemon's slashes whom can dissipate elemental abilities, disperse forest fires to Tornados, creates multiple cuts in a single slice (0:03) very consistently, even through other objects and can create two air strikes in a single slash which not only cuts a dozen targets but also vanishes one's clothing as it is, etc.

Cosmic Awareness Resistances:
Fools his creator.

Inventory (most potent to add thus far):
Something important to note already is that Lupin can just pull these many inventories via Teleportation and whatever he desires in general. Whether he instinctively brings a frying pan out of nothing to use as a weapon, to larger sizes very consistently, amongst other already established toony absurdities he's capable of since Psychokinetic Strats and Lupin Zero (homie can bring out a plunger to stick into surfaces, amongst other things he has in mind). Therefore I propose that they don't become optional anymore too, just make it equipment if anything if the situation desires it.

Fear Manipulation and Illusion Creation:
Posseses strong gas from the Fumas which causes fear and hallucinations even on those as powerful and astute like Jigen and Goemon.

Deconstruction:
Via Mercury Bullet.

Limited Clairvoyance, further Non-Physical Interaction, Danmaku, Enhanced Attack Reflection, Air Manipulation, Elemental Negation, Absorption, and high temperature resistances via Zanetsuken Knife:
Has a piece of Goemon's Zanetsuken that he turned into a knife which should have the same properties as Goemon's, the sword can disperse forest fires to Tornados, his air strikes alone cuts a dozen targets, negate one's elemental abilities amongst absorbing magic, can also create multiple cuts in a single slice (0:03), Mamo's lasers heated metal structures to hot red yet had no effect even to the smallest piece of the Zantetsuken and is also undeterred from striking lighting mid air many times.

Invulnerability via the Pycal Formula:
The Formula can keep the user Invulnerable from virtually anything for several days (Part 1. episode 2).

Additional Monocle Hacking:
Built a Multipurpose Monocle that can hack a car remotely, order plane tickets, hack identification, security systems, perform advanced comparisons and internet searches. Should have remixed the coding of his grandfathers that can crack anything.

Time Travel and BFR:
Via Kyouskes Time Machine, he can shoot a beam to warp them through different time periods while causing strange alterations (like removing spaces entierly. Source?).

Spaceflight:
His Fiat 500 can transform into a mechanical spaceship.

IQ Upgrade Additions. Likely Supergenius (bear with me):
Feats in need to be calculated:
AP/Dura:
In Lupin's Durability: Regeneration amongst Duplication (Can duplicate from nothing), Immortalities, Toon Force, Plot Manipulation, and Damage Reduction alongside Damage Transferal makes him incredibly difficult to kill.

Speed:
LS:

Updating on his Standard Tactics:
Lupin will keep his distance and head for his Walther P38, which should anything miss it will always come back like a boomerang to hit the opponent, he deflects back one's inventory cartoonishly which is something that he can do with his bullets but can also generally deflect back at an opponent. Can ignore durability with his inventory alone (1:10:27) though even then the attacks he inflicts can also incapacitate should the opponent not resist, undergo erasures, have their soul effected (2:12), with his shooting alone reaching his title sign and through the 4th wall. Should Lupin get hit, only the weapon has the injuries instead, which Lupin can transfer the damage back into incapacitating the aggressor.
Stern reminder that: Lupin has iconically defied physics very consistently throughout the franchises history and is always prone to using such when endangered.

Lupin can also quickly evolve past opponents in a variety of versatile ways even to those that already have an evolution, such as X copying his body that overwhelmed at first only to be overpowered, and the highly adaptive DaVinci Clone (see the Reactive Evolution category for further details).

Overall: Lupin has countless evidence in using his abilities as meticulously sneakily even offensively and defensively, from Teleportation, Duplication, Incapacitations, Time Manipulations (as he has demonstrated in Strange Psychokinetic Strategy, so the audience alone can understand), Plot Manipulation (although the idea was fan suggested, Lupin revealed that he can create and control episodes that even Zeni also acknowledges, yet didn't truly know the full picture), amongst spawning other inventory regardless of how small or big to the protection for the given situations, being an overall Master Trickster in general regardless if one is ancient or from the future with hax straight from the 4th Dimensional Plane, etc.

Last edited:
Dragon Of Doom
Part 3 Episode 16
Stolen Lupin
Via Kyouskes Time Machine, he can shoot a beam to warp them through different time periods while causing strange alterations (like removing spaces entierly. Source?).
"Is Lupin Still Burning" OVA, I thought I mentioned this to you before? I'll post it on imgur atp
In "Farewell to Nostradamus" Lupin was saved by dolphins out of nowhere (Source?).
Here. What happened to that other example I posted from part 2? I'll come back for more...

Holy Jigen's Christening Shot, that's A LOT! Those poor people, space cowboys and raccoons alike, has absolutely no chance at all...

More references may help out before you can publish this in a official CRT form with long sections under spoiler tags to save space. We were kind of lucky for adding certain Gfycat videos as wiki files before it shut down (some of which's links are no longer accessible in this post, like universal keys and black hole's first on AP/Dura).

The Zantetsuken parts (including those listed for a knife) obviously applies for Goemon's own haxes, as well.

Last edited:
Toon Force
Looks fine.
Teleportation
If Jason Voorhees can get that ability then the same can be done here.
Transmutation
Unsure, he could just have done the usual magic trick to switch objects.
Duplication
Looks more like either Toon Force or he simply using his stealth to put his disguises to other people.

Also i kinda iffy about using anime intros or eyecatches.
4th wall breaking and Plot Manipulation
I don't think Plot Manipulation its valid, those looks like all examples of 4th wall breaking which its fine.
5th Dimensional Lupawn
No.
Enhanced Senses
Looks good.
Instinctive Actions
None of those are examples resemble anything close to Instinctive Reaction.
Attack Reflection
I guess it fine but as Limited since he doesn't have the Goemon's sword.
Afterimage Creation
I'm not sure if this was a proper afterimage in his fight with Goemon.
Extrasensory Perception
Looks fine.
Precognition
That doesn't seen to indicate Precognition, rather that Lupin its simply very smart.
Non-Physical Interaction and Soul Manipulation
Non-Physical Interaction its maybe fine, but i don't think he show any Soul Manipulation.
Immortality
Type 2 its fine, but he lack any actual evidence of Regeneration so no Type 3 and Type 6 just doesn't make sense.

Also its not like everyone return as a ghost and it doesn't seen that common, not enough to trully assume that Lupin can do the same.

None of those are examples resemble anything close to Instinctive Reaction.
I could see a few of those examples be more enhanced senses rather than insinctive reactions.
Goodbye Partner(he should wear black jackets more often)
You forgot replacing this one with the imgur one
Can triple jump.
Leaps out of Jigen's bullets who has unparalleled accuracy, even stalemating Goemon whose strikes alone has defied gravity, reach shooting stars, amongst others whom have challenged them throughout.
First Contact/Episode 0(A pretty good watch, inconsistent with the timeline)
Episode 7
The 2nd from Part 6 episode 3. He had several statements about this from others in First Contact.
Lupin can also disarm someone with nothing but quarters
Farewell Nostradamus

Immortality Negation (thus far):
I don't remember him negate Zenigata's immortality.
Limited Cybogization:
Looks fine.
Existence Erasure:
Nothing here indicate he erased those bombs Beerus's style.
That don't seen like Sealing.
Supernatrual Luck:
Looks fine for the most part, but i'm a bit unsure.
Reactive Evolution:
I doubt, even then this seen like Reactive Power Level as Lupin doesn't seen to grant any new resistances or abilities during combat.

Also many seen more like feats of intelligence than him becoming physically stronger/faster overtime.
Damage Reduction and Damage Transferal:
Seen another example of Toon Force, we don't see Lupin actually transfer damage to someone else he just hit the policeman instead.
Resistance Negation:
No for the reasons given before.
Time Manipulation:
The example of Mamo doesn't work since he and the gang where faking everything as he tricked Mamo into thinking his time machine was authentic.

The Mercury Bullet doesn't work either since its clear just an ending cut, Lupin wasn't stopping time Dio's style.

And for the movies they seen like just comedic scenes, slow down action scenes or at most example of Toon Force.
Stealth Mastery:
Looks fine.
Furthering greater Informational Analysis:
Looks fine aside for the part about Reactive Evolution.
All-Terrain Hypermobility:
I'm pretty sure all of this countt as Acrobatics, which tis fine.
Free Movements:
Looks fine.
Flight:
I would like to see when it happen.

Since he has only show to flight via his arsenal.
Durability Negation:
None of those are examples of Durability Negation.
Statistics Amplification:
Looks fine but its also count as Statistics Reduction, both Limited since can only be apply to his intellect.
Resistance to Social Influencing
Looks fine.
Social Influencing
Looks fine.
Ice Manipulation Resistances:
Looks fine.
Deconstruction resistances (surprisingly):
That seen he simply survive be electrocuted-
Resistances to Info Analysis:
Looks finne.
Resistances to Supernatural Luck (yes really):
That at most seen like Supernatural Luck rather than having Resistance to Supernatural Luck.
Resistances to Extrasensory Perception and Precognition:
I guess resistance for Extrasensory Perception its fine, but i'm not sure about it since its not like Goemon say that he couldn't sense his intentions.

Even more for Precognition.
Power Mimicry Resistance:
That doesn't seen like he
Potential Self-Substance Type 1 and Cosmic Resistances:
Like before i'm unsure about using anime opening as actual feat, and even then he, Jiren and Goemon where always inside the car.
Perception Manipulation Resistances:
Eventually deterred Nyx many times regardless of Nyx's bloodlusted states, who can always see the world in slow motion (1:46).
This isn't Resistance, Resistance its if Nyx had the power to alter Lupin's own perception instead he can only do his own.
Bettering Resistance to Mind Manipulation:
Looks fine.
Resistances to Telepathy:
Looks fine.
Resistances to Sleep Manipulation:
Looks fine.
Resistances to Existence Erasure, Transmutation, Soul Manipulation, Durability Negation:
No, none of this its any form of Resistances aside for maybe Explosion Manipulation, even if it could just be durability.
Magic, further Soul Manipulation, and Corruption resistances:
I think resistance for and Corruption Type 2 and Empathic Manipulation can work, but i'm not sure if we can grant him resistance to magic in general.
Elemental, Air Manipulation, and Danmaku Resistance (Yes, really):
Goemon be able to cut fire, ar and other stuff doesn't mean that Lupin survive his flashes get resistance to any of those abilties.
Cosmic Awareness Resistances:
Still 4th wall breaking, not Cosmic Awareness.

Last edited:
Fear Manipulation and Illusion Creation:
He never made that gas and i don't remember his even recreate this gas.
Deconstruction:
Looks fine.
Limited Clairvoyance, further Non-Physical Interaction, Danmaku, Enhanced Attack Reflection, Air Manipulation, Elemental Negation, Absorption, and high temperatures via Zanetsuken Knife:
Not sure about having a knife made about of Zanetsuken, i only remember that he had a piece of it during his fight with Mamo which only happen in the movie and never again.
Invulnerability via the Pycal Formula:
I guess it could work.
Hacking:
Looks fine.
Time Travel and BFR:
He kinda already have this
Spaceflight:
I guess its fine.
IQ Upgrade Additions. Likely Supergenius (bear with me):
The Monkey Punch its just 4th wall breaking and not example and example of superhuman intelligence.

The universal key link its broken, and there are better examples of Lupin outsmarting supercombat than him beating a robot in combat.

Goemon cutting nukes isn't the same as cutting nuclear explosions, and for cutting and moving the clouds its good even if don't know how to calc it.

Not sure about him actually cutting the Moon, but it still seen quite an outlier and at most it count as Toon Force.

Its a relatively small black hole, and i think it would only grant him Resistance to Gravity Manipulation.
Durability
Durability doesn't change just because of hax (which he doesn't have), aside for a brief mention it.
Outsmarting supercomputer isn't a speed feat.

The Bullet feat isn't even a light dodging/reaction feat, even then i'm pretty sure it was just a visual effect.

Those lasers in the movie are not that good as Lupin never actually properly react to them and Zenigata could react to it, there are far better laser dodging feats than this.
The train feat it already mention and i'm not sure about the black hole feat.

The Log and Trap feats are fine, the Bullets not since just because they can oneshot tanks it doesn't mean they are heavy.

For the plane it was already broken so Lupin likely just unbalanced it.
Standard Tactics
Looks fine, need only to delete the powers he doesn't have

Last edited:
Those poor people, space cowboys and raccoons alike, has absolutely no chance at all...
Add phantom thieves to the list
He kinda already have this
He doesn't have the BFR part, that needs adding
He never made that gas and i don't remember his even recreate this gas.
Ye he wasted all of the gas he stole in the film
This isn't Resistance, Resistance its if Nyx had the power to alter Lupin's own perception instead he can only do his own.
It's an impressive skill(not resistance) feat fighting sb with echolocation like Nyx or a sb with exact stats & weapon like Mr.X(some level soul caliburn shit)
That don't seen like Sealing.
More like minor Toon Force for Fujiko for staying mid air

Another feat for a City Block level rating, huh? Neat to read, especially with that range.
Not the only thing I have showcased to him too. Guy's, Meet The StretchSebe, the user be doing some Calc's now and then. If he doesn't receive random negative shit that is, homie has been done dirty lately.

Apologies for the delay, but I have been real busy myself (College Recovery too). I'll be sure to add references and answer queries, it will be like the SB Thread in a way: It takes time.

Last edited:
Apologies for the delay, but I have been real busy myself (College Recovery too). I'll be sure to add references and answer queries, it will be like the SB Thread in a way: It takes time.
Oh hey, no worries. Life comes first, and college is especially something that takes up a lot of time. Do what you need to
Goemon cutting a shooting star calculated.

Yall might be eating good tonight lol
Also, after fixing the math (I had not gotten the conversion of J/m^3 to J/cc correct), the feat is unfortunately only Street Level.

Still, I think the feat can be used as supporting evidence for his speed Massively Hypersonic combat and reaction speed (this being High Hypersonic+), and major evidence for an upgrade to his range (Tens of Kilometers) alongside the fact that he cut clouds casually at a distance too.

Nope it hasn't. Also welcome!
Cool, will try and calculate that tomorrow then.

Also, final revision. Still only wall level, but hey, I respect wall level feats, and does provide evidence for a massive range buff and support evidence for speed still.

As said in the blog, it was good practice in any case. Certainly a good warm up for calculating that bridge cutting feat.

Cool, will try and calculate that tomorrow then.

Also, final revision. Still only wall level, but hey, I respect wall level feats, and does provide evidence for a massive range buff and support evidence for speed still.

As said in the blog, it was good practice in any case. Certainly a good warm up for calculating that bridge cutting feat.
Wall hm? It's so... Strange to me I swear to god something doesn't feel right, but okay. ._.

Back