• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luke Skywalker (Legends) vs Khârn the Betrayer

Matthew Schroeder said:
"The ability to destroy a planet - or even a whole system - is insignificant next to the power of the Dark Side"

- Dark Empire Endnotes

Basically

System-destroying Wutzek < Vitiate < Darth Sidious < Reborn Sidious

Kharn takes away mindhax and beats him down with Thousands of years of experience and a durability negating weapon.

I'm pretty sure Khârn is well into the Kilofoe range. 2 Foe feats are nothing against that.

I thought Kharne's solar system range was pretty much unknown, due to how inconsistent it can be, but I could be remembered that wrong, also would precog be Neged and would basic force spells like push and pull be neged?

He negs everything Khorne calls unfair, and, well, really, he shouldn't be SS, since him fighting a character at that level was PIS, but still, the SS he did fight was very very strong.

DMUA said:
I'm pretty sure Khârn is well into the Kilofoe range. 2 Foe feats are nothing against that.
Wait so Cloud is kilofoe for a supernova but Luke isn't despite doing 2 at once.

DMUA said:
He negs everything Khorne calls unfair, and, well, really, he shouldn't be SS, since him fighting a character at that level was PIS, but still, the SS he did fight was very very strong.
What!? I can't read that, second kharne has to be the biggest scary cat in fiction if he would neg force push.

Wait so Cloud is kilofoe for a supernova but Luke isn't despite doing 2 at once.

Sephy's Supernova has a specific calc that puts his supernova at that level. One Foe is the force of a normal Supernova.

What!? I can't read that

(•_•)

( •_•)>ÔîÉÔûá-Ôûá

(_)

Then learn to do so.

Why is Sephiroth's so much stronger? As for the second part I don't know what to say; won't this be a stomp then if it's a kilofoe vs a regular foe?

Jeez the final Fantasy supernova is stupidly big; but that wasn't really my biggest question is this a stomp due to putting a kilofoe vs a foe?

Much Stronger

Telekinesis doesn't get negated, only Mind Hax and atomization supposedly.

So yeah

Actually, Kharn could be stronger. His range is really wide.

Kharn won't neg telekinesis, but if Sidious uses it in a haxxy way, like attacking internal organs or something, he's negging it. Anything he deems unfair he negs.

Kharn is a bit above Baseline.

Luke>=Empire Sidious who is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Base Sidious, who is>Yoda>Mace Windu as well as being>>>>>>>>>>Arcan who is Equal if not barely weaker then the combined might of Vitiate and Hero of Tytho

-Absurdy high number

No he's not, the only "feat" that supposedly puts him up there is fighting Abaddon

And by "Fighting" I mean getting trashed by an extremely casual Abaddon who, even when clearly struck in the knee by Kharn was hardly even scratched

Honestly I need to make a CRT to get it removed.

I mean Kharn wasn't immediately one shot by Abaddon so that is worth something and he was able to defeat Celestine who injured Abaddon admittedly from surprise. If you use just his feats in The Eye of Terror you are somewhat low-balling him. It even says that he doesn't directly compare to Abaddon on his page.

Oh yeah, he did take Celestine. Forgot about that. Yeah, he's not comparable to Abaddon, but it's not like Abaddon blew him out of the water or something.

He did blow him out of the water, Kharn literally did zero notable damage against him and Abaddon was toying with him.

Fighting on par with someone who is purposely trying not to stomp you isn't a feat.

This is starting to derail the thread but Abaddon is like billions of times stronger than Kharn's lower feat and although Abaddon was somewhat casual in their fight you are massively overstating by how much. If Kharn was only slightly above baseline 4-B Abaddon could sneeze him away. He's obviously somewhere between the two.

Although as Azzy said he used to regularly take beatings from Angron and survive so his durability is obviously better than his AP.

Back