• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lukas Trowman CRT

Pedonar

Username Only
Last edited:
Also from what I see this is not FTL
You cannot use this as a means of giving him MFTL+ ( just because he gets faster from before doesn't mean he can attain this speed ) just for your info, the speed you need to be 1000x faster than SOL to achieve MFTL+
Massively FTL+ (Should be faster than full power Agni who was splitting his power into hundreds) | Massively FTL+ (Should be faster than before) | Massively FTL+ (Should be faster than before)
You really need to put scan for this rating.
Immeasurable (Should be comparable to lord who was able to fuse that abyss world and hell together)
Also you should put scan for his infinite stamina too.

Also from what I see this is not FTL

You cannot use this as a means of giving him MFTL+ ( just because he gets faster from before doesn't mean he can attain this speed ) just for your info, the speed you need to be 1000x faster than SOL to achieve MFTL+
speed of light exists within the verse, so i believe that reaching FTL or MFTl+via multiplier is ok since it exists.
You really need to put scan for this rating.
Also you should put scan for his infinite stamina too.
for immeasurable i uploaded 2 scans about fusing the world, one in his abilities section and one in attacks potency

speed of light exists within the verse, so i believe that reaching FTL or MFTl+via multiplier is ok since it exists.
The scan you showed doesn't warrant FTL,
For mftl+ you Need Calculations for that

for immeasurable i uploaded 2 scans about fusing the world, one in his abilities section and one in attacks potency
What's does world here means? Universe?
Also put the same scan there to.

It will take time to look for everything, but just from a look i found one mistake

This would be only 2B not 2A [ countless≠infinite]

Will look everything else time to time.
I'm sure that it's an infinite multiverse with infinite possibilities (at least that's what was debated on Reddit before), so I think it will be shown in book 2. For now i will change to 2-B till i start reading book 2

speed multiplier that was used;

Hydra which states that her power is divided 9 times or her original form scales 9 times higher than snow at that time
Milred x10 multiplier; was stated both in manhwa and novel, when he absorbed his crystal his power increased 10 times
Agni at least 200 times ;he was fighting Ivan and his group while his power was divided hundreds of times

It was stated and I shared the scan that stated; that increases in the power of the demigod also increase speed.

Since speed of light exists in the verse, I believe it should be fine, especially since Lukas's power surpasses Riki.

Willpower:

Scan for all resistance that is granted by willpower

Reason for layers
  1. The author divided them into levels, groups of demigods, and dragons, which Lukas scaled to them at the beginning of the series. Then, before the final battle against Norn (novel)/while he was unconscious in Agni battle (manhwa), it was stated that he reached another level beyond the demigod and dragon, a level of transcendence.
  2. The concept of 1-10 stars depends on how strong the mental power and Magical Power increase when willpower increases.
  3. 7 stars like Sheryl couldn’t handle 1 year of the abyss, while Lukas stayed for 4000 years. Also, Lukas interrupted Rezil's (9 Star mage) mental pressure on Beniang (6 stars, but half dragon)
  4. Nozdog couldn’t read Lukas's mind, even though he was at the apocalypse level.
  5. Lukas resists Lilith's Dream and Mind, Archduke level = Apocalypse level
  6. Lukas was able to instill fear in lord who reached complete transcendence.
  7. Lord can instill fear at the beginning of the series Lukas, while normal demi-gods, apocalypse, and demon lords cant

Some additional scans that support

I believe it should be: Complete Transcend/Balance = Endtongue > Transcend = dragontongue technique > Demi-Gods = Dragons = Lukas > 9 and 8 stars > 7-star mage and demigods apostles > 6 and 5 stars > the rest

Complete Transcend/Balance = 6 layers
Transcend and Lukas = 5
All Demi-Gods and Dragons = 4 Layers
9 and 8 stars = 3 Layers
7-star mage and demigods apostles = 2 Layers
6 and 5 stars =1

It grants them resistance to Madness types 2, fear, dream, mind, soul, telepathy, empathic manipulation, and information analysis.

Endtouge:

Endtouge grants the user reality warping, subjective reality, law manipulation, death manipulation, BFR, gravity manipulation, telekinesis, existence erasure, and conceptual manipulation (Type 1). Before Lukas's death, Lord successfully built resistance to it and freed himself from Lukas's attacks. After Lukas's resurrection, he was able to nullify and affect Lord, but possibly because he got weakened as he was under the gods' law.

Last edited:
Might want to include the scans for Supernatural Willpower, as well as the resistances in the first key.
In second key, why Absolute Zero? Also no need for Durability Negation since its just an effect of Ice Manipulation.
Pressure Points and Durability Negation (Can destroy the mana room in someone body’s)
Add a Scan for Pressure Points and Durability Negation.
Stealth Mastery (Sneaked into the Marquis's castle, spied on and assassinated all of the knights and the king)
I understand putting a scan for feats like these is bothersome because of the amount of pages, but you should at least include something, even a reference.
This is just Type 2 Madness Manipulation. This is the scan you can put in the resistance in the first key as well.
Third Key, you should state the type of Regeneration Negation using the Regeneration Page.
Incorporeality, Immortality (Type 1, 2, 4, 5 and 7), Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 2 and 3) and Regeneration
Why type 5 Immortality? Also why would the core be High-Godly? You need to provide information on what the core is.
Teleportation (Using his space-time movement, he can instantly teleport to any place)
Scan
The scan doesn't show anything above Mid Regeneration
(He can induce fear the lord; it's as if darkness is covering Lukas' body. And this darkness was looking at him him hungrily, its mouth wide open in a drooling menace)
Scan
Put the reference inside the bracket
Improved Dimensional Travel (Absolutes can instantly travel to any neighboring universes)
Acausality (Type 4; Absolutes transcend Space-Time, becoming independent of the laws of the universe created by God, which shows to have control over causality )
Scans and fix Bracket
Why is this Type 3?
Reactive Evolution and Accelerated Development (Similar to lord, his body slowly gains resistance over abilities, and over time his power and speed increase)
Scan
Improved Air Manipulation (Absorbed Leyrin's powers, which allow him to manipulate the winds)
Poison Manipulation (Absorbed Ananta's powers. His poison, called the 'liquid of death,' is so lethal that a single drop can kill an entire forest) Law Manipulation (As an absolute, he is no longer bounded by the law of the universe)
Scan

Now for your Statistics,
Building level (Defeated Lich, who was able to create hundreds of ice spikes, which should be at least 200 times stronger than this feat) [Note 1] higher (Stated to increase the magic power several times) with The Great Sage's Staff
Put the note at the end of the bracket. You can't take a feat and multiply it by the amount of times they did it. Otherwise people who use Danmaku would have huge multipliers. need scan for the higher, and fix the formatting there as well.
Small City level (Performed this feat while using 80% of his mana, Also he should scale higher than those who performed this feat, as it was stated that he could get rid of the clouds alone if he were not busy fighting Indra's apostle. Additionally, after absorbing Indra's apostle's power, his mana reserves increased by 1.5 times) [Note 2],
You would need to provide proof that increasing his mana reserves also means an increase in strength.
Why is this 2-C? Merging universes isn't 4D unless he merged the timelines themselves.
Universe level+ via Environmental Destruction (He absorbed the mortal core and became the balance of the mortal realm, meaning the world is dependent on Lukas' existence; his death would result in the destruction of the mortal realm)
Scan and whats even the point of putting this if he's stronger than his own sustainability, assuming you can prove the 2-C rating.
Needs evidence that a world has its own separate timeline.
Low Multiverse level via Environmental Destruction (Absorbed Michael and Satan's core and became the balance of Hell, Celestial and Mortal realms)
Again, not really needed
Yeah no, needs a multiplier or a statement reaching that level. An increase cannot be upscaled like that unless evidence of a massive gap in speed is provided.
Large Island level, higher with The Great Sage's Staff
Where does Large Island level come from in striking strength?
Extraordinary Genius (As the greatest mage in human history, he possesses high intelligence. He claimed the ability to formulate five predictions while in battle, showcasing remarkable multitasking. His analytical prowess is exceptional, enabling him to detect any type of magic and nullify magical spells before they are cast. Moreover, he boasts a comprehensive knowledge of martial arts, predicting opponents' moves and understanding their fighting styles with precision. He further asserted that magic spells are made of complex formulas, with a 7-star magic spell requiring at least 10 pages of understanding just to use. Despite his youth, he demonstrated extraordinary talent by creating two 9-star magic spells. and was able to use a 10-star magic spell, Stated that it took them 4000 years of research just to understand the basic and lukas completed it by taking some hints about it)
You should get this evaluated by Antvasima in the Intelligence thread.

Pretty much all of the things I saw that needed fixing while looking through. There were a lot of formatting issues and other things but I'll leave that to the content mods

yMight want to include the scans for Supernatural Willpower, as well as the resistances in the first key.
Ok, i will look for it
In second key, why Absolute Zero? Also no need for Durability Negation since its just an effect of Ice Manipulation.
Because it freezes everything instantly, the freezing effect caused the ice to break into small pieces along with the dragon's body
Add a Scan for Pressure Points and Durability Negation.
ok
I understand putting a scan for feats like these is bothersome because of the amount of pages, but you should at least include something, even a reference.
ok
This is just Type 2 Madness Manipulation. This is the scan you can put in the resistance in the first key as well.
fixed
Third Key, you should state the type of Regeneration Negation using the Regeneration Page.
fixed
Why type 5 Immortality? Also why would the core be High-Godly? You need to provide information on what the core is.
Transcendent souls are not part of the cycle of the afterlife, and when their core is destroyed, they simply cease to exist. Of course, I'm not sure if this is enough for Type 5; that's why I created a CRT first, for High godly i rated it as ”possibly“ because he regenerated from the destruction of his soul and soul-body, core, mind. And maybe core is treated as concept here
Scan

The scan doesn't show anything above Mid Regeneration
How? His entire body was erased after the hit, but then he regenerated from his core and transformed into his transcendent form (soul body).
Scan

Put the reference inside the bracket

Scans and fix Bracket

Why is this Type 3?
Because he created the abyss and used it to seal Lukas, please check the description I wrote on Imgur for more details.
Scan

Scan

Now for your Statistics,

Put the note at the end of the bracket. You can't take a feat and multiply it by the amount of times they did it. Otherwise people who use Danmaku would have huge multipliers. need scan for the higher, and fix the formatting there as well.
It was stated that he created hundreds, but the manhwa didn't show them all because I'm sure he cant fit all of them in one panel. Plus, it's the same technique
You would need to provide proof that increasing his mana reserves also means an increase in strength.
I will look for the scan
Why is this 2-C? Merging universes isn't 4D unless he merged the timelines themselves.
If its not 2-C then what tier is it ?
Scan and whats even the point of putting this if he's stronger than his own sustainability, assuming you can prove the 2-C rating.
Environmental Destruction, cause its a thing in the series when the balance dies the world destroys
Needs evidence that a world has its own separate timeline.
Why do you need evidence that it should have timelines for this? Having a multiverse with more than 100 million universes/spacetime should be enough
Again, not really needed
same reason
Yeah no, needs a multiplier or a statement reaching that level. An increase cannot be upscaled like that unless evidence of a massive gap in speed is provided.
If you checked the above reply, I provided some scans that show he is faster than Riki, who moves at Sol speed.
Where does Large Island level come from in striking strength?
mistake
You should get this evaluated by Antvasima in the Intelligence thread.

Pretty much all of the things I saw that needed fixing while looking through. There were a lot of formatting issues and other things but I'll leave that to the content mods

Ok, i will look for it

Because it freezes everything instantly, the freezing effect caused the ice to break into small pieces along with the dragon's body
That's not absolute zero. See this page
Transcendent souls are not part of the cycle of the afterlife, and when their core is destroyed, they simply cease to exist. Of course, I'm not sure if this is enough for Type 5; that's why I created a CRT first, for High godly i rated it as ”possibly“ because he regenerated from the destruction of his soul and soul-body, core, mind. And maybe core is treated as concept here
If that's the case then it's fine but you should provide scans that they aren't part of the cycle of the afterlife.
How? His entire body was erased after the hit, but then he regenerated from his core and transformed into his transcendent form (soul body).
If their regeneration comes from the core then fine. Did you explain what a core is anywhere?
Because he created the abyss and used it to seal Lukas, please check the description I wrote on Imgur for more details.
Type 2 Madness Manipulation. Since its not Lucas perceiving the dimension that's making him go insane but the dimension attacking his mind causing him to go insane
It was stated that he created hundreds, but the manhwa didn't show them all because I'm sure he cant fit all of them in one panel. Plus, it's the same technique
Still, they're just taking the technique and making it over and over again. Nothing says they're outputting more energy
If its not 2-C then what tier is it ?
Merging 3D spaces scales to the size of both spaces. If there's evidence that each world has their own timeline than yeah it can be 2-C
Environmental Destruction, cause its a thing in the series when the balance dies the world destroys
I mean its kinda useless to put there. Its not like they'll be fighting someone who cant withstand the destruction of a Universe
Why do you need evidence that it should have timelines for this? Having a multiverse with more than 100 million universes/spacetime should be enough
You can have 99999 Billion Universes, but if they aren't separate Space-Time Continuums, it's just Low 2-C
If you checked the above reply, I provided some scans that show he is faster than Riki, who moves at Sol speed.
?

Forgot to add it, but ignoring the errors and other things, good work with the profile

That's not absolute zero. See this page

If that's the case then it's fine but you should provide scans that they aren't part of the cycle of the afterlife.
i will look for the scan
If their regeneration comes from the core then fine. Did you explain what a core is anywhere?
the core is not explained in the series it only shows and stated that it not a physical thing + they mention the soul and core separately and thats why i assumed it possible thier essenc/concept
Type 2 Madness Manipulation. Since its not Lucas perceiving the dimension that's making him go insane but the dimension attacking his mind causing him to go insane
its not just attacking, he had only the ability to think in empty world and darkness (novel) for 4000 years, so by time it should led to type 3
Still, they're just taking the technique and making it over and over again. Nothing says they're outputting more energy
the reason for 8-C , cause lukas created a barrier that stopped all of the ice attacks, so its not for creation only
Merging 3D spaces scales to the size of both spaces. If there's evidence that each world has their own timeline than yeah it can be 2-C

I mean its kinda useless to put there. Its not like they'll be fighting someone who cant withstand the destruction of a Universe

You can have 99999 Billion Universes, but if they aren't separate Space-Time Continuums, it's just Low 2-C
but they are separated, i will look for the scan
?

Forgot to add it, but ignoring the errors and other things, good work with the profile

Btw upon looking carefully i found that this is just a low2C construct not 2B
I remembered that after Lord Death, the space-time was stopped by God. Is it enough?

other statement that every world has its own law that is created by god

and I found one scan that stated the universe has infinite possibilities, but I don't know what they are talking about since I haven't started reading book 2, i think it better to keep it for later

but mentioning the space-time is enough or not?

Last edited:
another reason why it should be different space-time

that he is not the only god, and gods cant interfere with others + he is not the strongest

i will look for the scan

the core is not explained in the series it only shows and stated that it not a physical thing + they mention the soul and core separately and thats why i assumed it possible thier essenc/concept
It's not mentioned? Are you sure? Is there any statements of them actually using their core to regenerate, or that the core exists deeper than the mind, body and soul?
its not just attacking, he had only the ability to think in empty world and darkness (novel) for 4000 years, so by time it should led to type 3
That's not what Type 3 is.
the reason for 8-C , cause lukas created a barrier that stopped all of the ice attacks, so its not for creation only
Yeah you can create a barrier that can hold against multiple attacks of the same energy, doesn't mean it can block attacks of a higher energy.
I remembered that after Lord Death, the space-time was stopped by God. Is it enough?

other statement that every world has its own law that is created by god

As for the additional text:

I found one scan that stated the universe has infinite possibilities, but I don't know what they are talking about since I haven't started reading book 2, i think it better to keep it for later

but mentioning the space-time is enough or not?
No, unless Time was only stopped in that specific world. A universe having infinite possibilities would mean parallel worlds, which is still Low 2-C to my knowledge.
another reason why it should be different space-time

that he is not the only god, and gods cant interfere with others + he is not the strongest
I'm not sure what you mean by this

It's not mentioned? Are you sure? Is there any statements of them actually using their core to regenerate,
yes i can show you this
or that the core exists deeper than the mind, body and soul?
never stated, they just explained it as a separate than soul only
That's not what Type 3 is.

Yeah you can create a barrier that can hold against multiple attacks of the same energy, doesn't mean it can block attacks of a higher energy.

No, unless Time was only stopped in that specific world. A universe having infinite possibilities would mean parallel worlds, which is still Low 2-C to my knowledge.

I'm not sure what you mean by this
Its like every god has their own territory

and he said by himself that he is not the strongest

if every god has their own territory then 100% different space-times exist

it's ok for me to wait, I can rate him Low 2-C till the next CRT or rate him Low 2-C possibly 2-B for now

yes i can show you this
Alright
never stated, they just explained it as a separate than soul only
If its separate from the mind, body and soul, and the destruction of the core results in the complete erasure of the character, then High-Godly should work. Otherwise, Mid-Godly is fine
Its like every god has their own territory

and he said by himself that he is not the strongest

if every god has their own territory then 100% different space-times exist
that would mean each god's territory is different space-times but that doesn't mean the worlds inside the territories are different space-times.

Alright

If its separate from the mind, body and soul, and the destruction of the core results in the complete erasure of the character, then High-Godly should work. Otherwise, Mid-Godly is fine

that would mean each god's territory is different space-times but that doesn't mean the worlds inside the territories are different space-times.
i will just rate it as Low 2-C possibly 2-B

till i found any useful scan

Willpower:
  1. The author himself divided them into levels, groups of demigods, and dragons, which Lukas at the beginning of the series scale to them. Then, before Full power Norn battle (novel)/while he was unconscious in Agni battle (manhwa), it was stated that he reached another level beyond the demigod and dragon ,level of transcendence.
  2. Concept of 1-10 stars are dependent on how strong the mental power and Magical Power increases when willpower increases.
  3. 7 stars like Sheryl couldn’t handle 1 year of the abyss, while Lukas stayed for 4000 years. Also Lukas interrupted Rezil's (9 Star mage) mental pressure to Beniang (6 stars , but half dragon)
  4. Nozdog couldn’t read Lukas's mind, even though he is at the apocalypse level.
  5. Lukas resist lilith Dream and Mind, Archduke level = Apocalypse level
  6. Lukas was able to instill fear on lord who reached complete transcendence.
  7. Lord can instill fear on beginning of series lukas, while normal demi-gods, apocalypse and demon lords cant
I believe it should be: Transcend Lukas > Transcend Lord > Lord > Demi-Gods = Dragons = Lukas > 9-star mage and those who are comparable > 7-star mage and those who are comparable > the rest

Transcend Lukas = 6 layers
Transcend who is comparable to Lord like satan = 5 layers
Lord, Lucifer and dragon lord = 4
All Demi-Gods and Dragons + Lukas = 3 Layers
9 Stars = 2 Layers
7 Stars = 1 Layers

It grants them resistance to Madness types 2 and 3, fear, dream, mind, soul, telepathy, empathic manipulation, and information analysis.

Fire Manipulation:

Fire manipulation has one layer for Drake and Lukas. She was able to overpower Phoenix with her fire; Phoenix's body is made of fire. The same reasoning applies to Drake and Phoenix becoming one, and Agni's fire could harm her.

Endtouge:

Endtouge grants the user reality warping, subjective reality, law manipulation, death manipulation, BFR, gravity manipulation, telekinesis, existence erasure, and conceptual manipulation (Type 1). Before Lukas's death, Lord successfully built resistance to it and freed himself from Lukas's attacks. After Lukas's resurrection, he was able to nullify and affect Lord, but possibly because he got weakened as he was under the gods' law.
what about this

Willpower:
snip
Based on what you're providing, Lucas willpower is already at the max so he can't be used for another layer.
Fire Manipulation:

Fire manipulation has one layer for Drake and Lukas. She was able to overpower Phoenix with her fire; Phoenix's body is made of fire. The same reasoning applies to Drake and Phoenix becoming one, and Agni's fire could harm her.
There's no such thing as a "layer" for fire since it can be quantified. It's just a scaling chain that the fire could overpower another.
Endtouge:

If he got weakened, then there's no reason to apply a superior layer for lucas.

Based on what you're providing, Lucas willpower is already at the max so he can't be used for another layer.
No, it wasn't at its maximum. He ascended from the level of demigods to transcendence, And even affected lord.

Additionally, I was scaling every mage and transcend body not lukas only since everyone power is dependent on mental power, so each character should have resistance similar to Lukas:

1. A 7-star mage has resistance to it but is affected by the mental and aura pressure of a 9-star mage.
  2. Both 9-star and 7-star mages can be affected by the abyss.
  3. Lukas's statement is at least two layers above them. And even showed to be above 9 and 7 and not affected by thier attacks even though they were simlar level at that time
  4. Lukas affects lord, even though both have achieved complete transcendence.
  5. Finally, 7-star mages should be above normal mages. Since all characters are dependent on willpower, 7-stars should have a layer above them.

There's no such thing as a "layer" for fire since it can be quantified. It's just a scaling chain that the fire could overpower another.
Are you sure fire manipulation cant be layerd ? I will create Q&A about it

If he got weakened, then there's no reason to apply a superior layer for lucas.
It's not really weakened. Before transforming into his angel form, he built resistance to it. Once he reached his angel form, he couldn't use his full power because every being is dependent on god's law. In the mortal realm, god's law doesn't allow beings that are not mortals to use their full power or cause destruction; they will get erased if they do.

Similarly, in the demon realm, demi-gods or mortals can't use their full power there, but demons can. It means every being is strong in their realm.

As for his fight, in the end, he loses because his ability becomes weak, but he still maintains his resistances, so it should not affect him

No, it wasn't at its maximum. He ascended from the level of demigods to transcendence, And even affected lord.

Additionally, I was scaling every mage and transcend body not lukas only since everyone power is dependent on mental power, so each character should have resistance similar to Lukas:

1. A 7-star mage has resistance to it but is affected by the mental and aura pressure of a 9-star mage.
  2. Both 9-star and 7-star mages can be affected by the abyss.
  3. Lukas's statement is at least two layers above them. And even showed to be above 9 and 7 and not affected by thier attacks even though they were simlar level at that time
  4. Lukas affects lord, even though both have achieved complete transcendence.
  5. Finally, 7-star mages should be above normal mages. Since all characters are dependent on willpower, 7-stars should have a layer above them.
I'm not sure if that'll be fine but someone else can comment
It's not really weakened. Before transforming into his angel form, he built resistance to it. Once he reached his angel form, he couldn't use his full power because every being is dependent on god's law. In the mortal realm, god's law doesn't allow beings that are not mortals to use their full power or cause destruction; they will get erased if they do.
Which means he's weakened.
Similarly, in the demon realm, demi-gods or mortals can't use their full power there, but demons can. It means every being is strong in their realm.

As for his fight, in the end, he loses because his ability becomes weak, but he still maintains his resistances, so it should not affect him
So its like Statistics Reduction? If they're not getting weak enough that they're being affected by their hax should be fine then

I'm not sure if that'll be fine but someone else can comment

Which means he's weakened.

So its like Statistics Reduction? If they're not getting weak enough that they're being affected by their hax should be fine then
Not stats reduction it is related to Law manipulation. The god stated that he creates worlds, but he doesn't observe them because he is just too busy for that. Instead, he creates a law for every universe to keep it in balance. He only interacts with the universe if needed, such as making Lukas an absolute. Otherwise, he mentioned that he doesn't interfere with creations

As part of the law, beings from other universes can't use their full power in worlds they don't belong to. However, they are still strong; Stated that satan destroyed the celestial realm.

and i think even if he is weakened he still has resistance to it its full potential

Btw, I have a question. I know little about higher-dimensional stuff, so I'm not sure about this, but when is the universe considered 5D without mentioning its dimension? For example, in the MCU, I don't think they mention anything about being 5D, but it seems something related to infinite probabilities make it 5D

Since book 2 is about the multiverse, I might come across something related to higher dimensions, possibly 5D or higher. How will I know if it's higher?

Not stats reduction it is related to Law manipulation. The god stated that he creates worlds, but he doesn't observe them because he is just too busy for that. Instead, he creates a law for every universe to keep it in balance. He only interacts with the universe if needed, such as making Lukas an absolute. Otherwise, he mentioned that he doesn't interfere with creations

As part of the law, beings from other universes can't use their full power in worlds they don't belong to. However, they are still strong; Stated that satan destroyed the celestial realm.

and i think even if he is weakened he still has resistance to it its full potential
okay
By the way, I have a question. I know little about higher-dimensional stuff, so I'm not sure about this, but when is a universe considered 5D without mentioning its dimension? For example, in the MCU, I don't think they mention anything about being 5D, but it seems something related to infinite probabilities make it 5D
See this

I have mentioned this before, but no one except Breeze and Twilight has replied to it, and I wasn't aware of the thread about hax evaluation until now. It's been 4-5 months since I updated the profile, so I lost most of the scans. Therefore, I hope the scans I have mentioned below are enough.

Reason for layers:

The series focuses on mental power as part of the power system. As mental power increases, so does potency.

The author divides them into levels: 1-10 star mages, groups of demigods, and dragons. Then, just before Lukas's final battle against Norn (novel) or while he is unconscious in Agni battle (manhwa), it is stated that there is another level beyond demigod and dragon, a level of transcendence.

Depending on their mental strength's potency, they can affect lower levels. Additionally, most powers in the series can be bypassed by willpower alone.

Scans for all resistance granted by willpower:

More scans that support

Scaling:

1. 1-4 stars are comparable to each other.
  2. 5-6 are comparable.
  3. Archmages (Level 7) and Demigod apostles.
  4. Level 8-9 mages.
  5. Demigods and Dragons.
  6. Transcends.
  7. Balance.
Complete Transcend/Balance = 6 layers
Transcend and Lukas = 5
All Demigods and Dragons = 4 Layers
9 and 8 stars = 3 Layers
7-star mage and demigod apostles = 2 Layers
6 and 5 stars = 1 Layer

It grant them layered Madness types 2, fear, dream, mind, soul, telepathy, empathic manipulation, and information analysis if they possess it, and resistance to these abilities.

Last edited:
Back