• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luka vs the Champion of Cyrodiil

Hopefully it's not a stomp (if it is I'll change it to Jagar Tharn), speed equalized and high 4-C versions.

The Champion of Cyrodiil vastly superior to random Daedra that stomp other Daedra who in turn stomp all five empire battle mages, a single one being able to stomp Jagar Thar:

Luka (Original) 1 foe (I originally heard he was 22 Foe but apparently he isn't):

Inconclusive: 1

B7FC6DED-2316-44A5-9699-E1D9C96E5A62
448D5758-CA7C-4C52-A7C9-916B208AB848

Bump (this is probably a terrible idea but I already made the thread so might as well continue on)

Where does this come from?

vastly superior to random Daedra that stomp other Daedra who in turn stomp all five empire battle mages, a single one being able to stomp Jagar Thar:

Okay so.

Looking this over, I'm kinda leaning on Inconclusive. Luka has Sealing and Soul Manip but they're not really combat applicable it seems unless the foe is battered into submission. Luka can't Precog against CoC due to having Type 4 Acausality. Meanwhile both can amp themselves and heal. Luka's absorbtion could work but I'm not sure if it would be enough. While CoC can bust out mind hax among other things, so I guess I'll vote Incon.

Back