• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luffy vs Nagato ( Pain )

Round 1 : luffy without gear 4 vs six part of pain ( speed equal )

Round 2 : luffy has gear 4 vs Nagato

No knowledge

Distance : 500m

fight in Konoha

who win and why ?

Luffy is a lot faster than Pain/Nagato, More Durable, and probably has higher AP.

The only way Nagato would win here is to Chibaku Tensei Luffy at the get-go, which I don't think he will.

So yea, 7-8 out of 10 times, I'd give it to Luffy, unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Is Gedo Mazo allowed?

Speed Equal, R1 goes to Pain, like literally none of the paths use Physical Attacks much, sooo Luffy's Dura is pretty useless there.

Round 2, 8/10 times Luffy wins, unless Nagato somehow(Which I doubt) manges to pull out Luffy's Soul/Get that Purple Dragon thingy from the Gedou to hit Luffy/Chibaku Tensei Luffy.

R1 Luffy because honestly the 6 paths are kinda easy to body most of them died in one hit, they may get him with soul grabbing but with CoO I doubt hes getting caught slipping

R2 Speed Blitz, Rhino Schnider, Followed by an extending Culverin Leading into a Kong Gun from above and End of fight :p (Plausible that Nagato would put up more of a fight but end result is most likely the sme

Back