• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Beginning of roof piece Luffy vs pre-seals Kenshiro.

Yeah I know luffy is not country yet but eh just assume he scales to the god tiers and has FTL speed. It doesn't have to be added.

Battle takes place on roof top of onigashima.

Kenshiro:

Luffy:

Inconclusive:

:Weirdge:

Uh, we don't do that here.

However, even if we assume these parameters, Luffy has no win condition, Kenshiro is far, far more skilled than him in combat and can kill him with a touch, on top of resisting basically everything that Luffy can do short of punching him.

Uh, we don't do that here.

However, even if we assume these parameters, Luffy has no win condition, Kenshiro is far, far more skilled than him in combat and can kill him with a touch, on top of resisting basically everything that Luffy can do short of punching him.
I'm doing it.
Luffy's physiology allows him to resist the pressure points. He also has durability negation and faster.

Well, it can't be added regardless.

I seriously doubt it lets him resist it to any notable extent. Sure, the pressure points aren't as densely clustered on him given his everything, but there are zero instants of him resisting stuff like this and Kenshiro has experience in dealing with very unusual physiologies, although perhaps not to this level. Additionally, Luffy's durability negation is not on the level of instantly kill people, even ignoring that Kenshiro has been hit with attacks that damage his internal organs directly in basically every single fight and usually isn't too roughed up by it. Further still, unless we have calculations or credible in-universe statements for someone's speed, which I assume we don't have here, we assume that someone is baseline for a speed, which means that Luffy would have essentially the exact same speed as Kenshiro.

Well, it can't be added regardless.

I seriously doubt it lets him resist it to any notable extent. Sure, the pressure points aren't as densely clustered on him given his everything, but there are zero instants of him resisting stuff like this and Kenshiro has experience in dealing with very unusual physiologies, although perhaps not to this level. Additionally, Luffy's durability negation is not on the level of instantly kill people, even ignoring that Kenshiro has been hit with attacks that damage his internal organs directly in basically every single fight and usually isn't too roughed up by it. Further still, unless we have calculations or credible in-universe statements for someone's speed, which I assume we don't have here, we assume that someone is baseline for a speed, which means that Luffy would have essentially the exact same speed as Kenshiro.
Luffy's physiology hard counters pressure points because kenshiro has to stretch him to unbelievable lengths to do damage.
That's fine, this is why it's a fight.
Luffy is 5c.

Why not wait until: 1- the revisions are done (Luffy should be high 6B anyway because of 3 accepted WB calcs that are accepted yet haven't been implemented yet)
2- Until G5 is added, and everything else as well

Why not wait until: 1- the revisions are done (Luffy should be high 6B anyway because of 3 accepted WB calcs that are accepted yet haven't been implemented yet)
This ^^^

1- the revisions have not even started, and are not starting any time soon.
2-
Beginning of roof piece Luffy
Can Luffy even touch Kensiro in Muso Tensei?
No but it's a last resort as far as I know.

Yeah, this don't belong here.

Besides, you might want to wait, because some 6-A calcs for One Piece will be looked at in the future, not to mention BoS Ken might be getting a big scaling upgrade soon.

Yeah, this don't belong here.

Besides, you might want to wait, because some 6-A calcs for One Piece will be looked at in the future, not to mention BoS Ken might be getting a big scaling upgrade soon.
Noticing Kenshiro being High 6-A based off two world wiping claims without showings and an assumption.. yet WB is 6B despite a bajillion "world destruction" statements in canon and outside canon sources. Man, this wiki can be unfair sometimes

Noticing Kenshiro being High 6-A based off two world wiping claims without showings and an assumption.. yet WB is 6B despite a bajillion "world destruction" statements in canon and outside canon sources. Man, this wiki can be unfair sometimes
I don't think the issue was WB's word destruction feats weren't taken seriously, it's that 'how' and to what degree was never described. Is he shattering the planet into fragments, splitting it in half, destroying its surface, flooding it? No one ever explained that.

On the other hand, Kenshiro's could be calced in direct comparison to the nuclear war which had details about the destruction it caused.

I don't think the issue was WB's word destruction feats weren't taken seriously, it's that 'how' and to what degree was never described. Is he shattering the planet into fragments, splitting it in half, destroying its surface, flooding it? No one ever explained that.

On the other hand, Kenshiro's could be calced in direct comparison to the nuclear war which had details about the destruction it caused.
The term "destroy" is synonymous with: shatter, smash, wreck. Or generally breaking the foundation of a structure beyond repair. By definition "destroy" is "to reduce (an object) to useless fragments."
You could make a solid case out of it being lifewiping via world wild tectonic shifts that cause everything to go below sea level at the very, very least. What's notable is the fact that every source uses "destroy the world" not "wipe out the life in the world" or "destroy everything in the world" (which implies only destroying the lands and not the world itself)

But I'm not here to argue the logic of it tbh. I just noticed how unfair it is that some verses get the soft treatment of "statements are enough to link it to shown disasters" while other verses get heavily held back for the exact same reasons. I never looked at Ken's page until now and it both caught me off guard and struck a nerve at the lack of double standards. Or it's my 3 am brain taking it too seriously lol

The high 6-A cones from an actual calculation which scales kenshiro over the nuclear catastrophe.
The term "destroy" is synonymous with: shatter, smash, wreck. Or generally breaking the foundation of a structure beyond repair. By definition "destroy" is "to reduce (an object) to useless fragments."
You could make a solid case out of it being lifewiping via world wild tectonic shifts that cause everything to go below sea level at the very, very least. What's notable is the fact that every source uses "destroy the world" not "wipe out the life in the world" or "destroy everything in the world" (which implies only destroying the lands and not the world itself)

But I'm not here to argue the logic of it tbh. I just noticed how unfair it is that some verses get the soft treatment of "statements are enough to link it to shown disasters" while other verses get heavily held back for the exact same reasons. I never looked at Ken's page until now and it both caught me off guard and struck a nerve at the lack of double standards. Or it's my 3 am brain taking it too seriously lol
Whitebeard isn't planetary.

Whitebeard isn't planetary.
Ain't saying he is. His fruit doesn't function that way. I literally said by the logic of it him "destroying" the world could be through just massive tectonic shifts.
I'm just saying statements are treated differently per verse and that's factual.

I mean, when me, King, and some others discussed whitebeards quakes with the new planet size, the total seismic energy was 1.1 exatons on the low end and 6.2 exatons on the high end, but those damn big wigs couldn't accept the truth.

The statement is based on scaling things.... that literally caused the entire premise of the series

is this G5? If so I don't think Kenny can bypass that enhanced blunt force resistance unless he still has EE.

is this G5? If so I don't think Kenny can bypass that enhanced blunt force resistance unless he still has EE.
He can ironically can just time out till luffy gets a hearth atack or something, i mean toon force is BS but assuming he is hitting literally nothing is kinda meh of an argument

A guy saying that is a double standard that guy A doesn't get the same threathment as guy B..... then 2 mensages latter he admits that guy A shouldn't get it.....................
I literally never said nor insinuated anything you just said.

Anyway, I'll continue to ignore you as per usual.

No this is luffy at the start of the raid, ken can still deal damage, I don't think muso tensei is in character is it?
Ahhh so then no Hao infusion nor G5? Then yeah, Kenny is stomping. Iirc Muso Tensei is a passive activation, that activates whenever Kenny is in trouble.

A guy saying that is a double standard that guy A doesn't get the same threathment as guy B..... then 2 mensages latter he admits that guy A shouldn't get it.....................
Goofball. Lemme correct you since your words are coming out but not making sense with the context:
A- I know Ken scales to the nuclear disaster
B- I didn't say Whitebeard should scale to a nuclear disaster or planetary destruction, just that he should scale to a worldwide statement within the scope of EARTHQUAKES.

I didn't admit WB shouldn't get it, I admitted Whitebeard isn't planetary. Those words were put in my mouth.

Wait what? You're telling me kenshiro is unbeatable?
Pretty much. Unless he's killed before it activates or fights a character with non-physical interaction on Musou Tensei's level of intangibility, then yes. It's the "activate it and I win" technique

Pretty much. Unless he's killed before it activates or fights a character with non-physical interaction on Musou Tensei's level of intangibility, then yes. It's the "activate it and I win" technique
No he's saying it passively activates when kenshiro is in trouble. That makes it impossible to beat without having an extremely powerful rare non physical interaction.
Or you can just be like this guy who dropped a statement on the same level of ridiculousness as kids making up super powers on the spot at the playground.

No he's saying it passively activates when kenshiro is in trouble. That makes it impossible to beat without having an extremely powerful rare non physical interaction.
Or you can just be like this guy who dropped a statement on the same level of ridiculousness as kids making up super powers on the spot at the playground.

I mean in essence "destroying nothingness" is interacting with it- so I guess it qualifies as non-physical interaction

Goofball. Lemme correct you since your words are coming out but not making sense with the context:
A- I know Ken scales to the nuclear disaster
B- I didn't say Whitebeard should scale to a nuclear disaster or planetary destruction, just that he should scale to a worldwide statement within the scope of EARTHQUAKES.

I didn't admit WB shouldn't get it, I admitted Whitebeard isn't planetary. Those words were put in my mouth.
...That is what i say tho? That i said, that you said that the earthquake stuff would need scaling i...what is your point then

Then why did you bringed the nuclear disaster if both are different, yes they are both worldwide statement but they vary and they are for different standards

Also one happened and is the main reason on why the story is like it is, and the other didn't happen

But yeah ken kinda just beats luffy to death

Then why did you bringed the nuclear disaster if both are different, yes they are both worldwide statement but they vary and they are for different standards
The point wasn't "why doesn't wb get nuclear assumptions" it was:
Ken scales off nuclear disasters because it's what causes destruction in his verse
Therefore Whitebeard should scale off his ability, only on a level that's worldwide based on the statement. (ie. Worldwide wiping based off tectonic shifts. Shit like that ain't getting plantary, it's likely cont+ to multi-cont at worst)

You got both yourself and I confused

Back