• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luffy still tries to solo the Pokemon-verse

I just want to add on:

• Miracle Eye: Metagross locks onto a target with its psychic abilities, allowing it to strike intangible foes and see through evasive techniques.
Doesn't that make Luffy's evasive precognition a lot less useful? Also, yeah. Telekinesis, Scary Face, Agility. (Also, our profile says Bullet Punch is faster than Metagross's other attacks.)

Oh, and Supercomputer-rivalling Intelligence having four brains spider tank.

I'm not sure how well Haki predicts the actions of something so... inhuman.

Call me biased, but I'd like to think that part of this match involves Luffy leaping to the side or bouncing off a ton of surfaces with his rubbery body... and Metagross calculates his trajectory while he's still in the air and telekinetically smashes a tree into him. XD

Back