• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luffy Attack Potency Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we get that Luffy is Large Island level for breaking Donflamingo's strings. But look at this

[1] [2]

It says here that Luffy was at half strength. So wouldn't that mean a 100% Luffy would be at 1.290 Teratons? If thats the case then at full power he should sit comfortably at Small Country Level. Perhaps full Country Level considering he broke 16 of these threads.

Well breaking through each one of the strings would just require that he kept the same energy consistent throughout breaking them.

I'm also unsure if we should upgrade based on just the percentage factor.

CinCameron should be asked for his input, however.

GalaxianAegis said:
Well breaking through each one of the strings would just require that he kept the same energy consistent throughout breaking them.

I'm also unsure if we should upgrade based on just the percentage factor.

CinCameron should be asked for his input, however.
1. So no for the country upgrade?

2. Well why not? It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if you exert half effort with sonething, then you can do double at 100%. I mean it isn't a vague assumption, it's a clear cut statement.

You can ask CinCameron20 to comment here if you wish.

Hmmm... That doesn't say explicitly that Luffy was at 50% power. He's just taunting him based on his current state.

The statement is completely vague and it's just a taunt from Doflamingo. Also I'm pretty sure it's a way of saying, if you check other versions of that panel, you'll see Doflamingo saying "Luffy is getting tired". Doubling the AP based on this vague a statement is something that shouldn't happen.

I agree with ScarletFirefly.

I also agree with Scarlet. I'm positive if the statement was clear Cin would have made a CRT awhile ago. I also think he'd disagree with the upgrade.

Okay. Thank you for the input. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back