• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luck Voltia vs Roronoa Zoro

Zoro dodges and gets close and uses Shishi Sonson or luck uses speed amp and goes to zoro and gets Shishi Sonson

thats literally NLF, he can cut everything, sure, but we assume that it is about physical things, did zoro even cut Eletricity itself? damn.
He has cut intangible stuff and as well as produce it but I don't think lightning could be wrong tho

thats literally NLF, he can cut everything, sure, but we assume that it is about physical things, did zoro even cut Eletricity itself? damn.
That is what I am saying but @MonkeyOfLife refuses to listen and if he can cut anything, is using Haki, which in this Key is extremely limited and I still can´t believe this when is just the inept category, not even the advanced use of Haki

How dude? Luck reactive power level put him above characters who were leagues above him, like a massive jump from 8-A to low 6-B, and it also is valid to his speed

Zoro speed amp is just with the attack
Zoro has Accelerated Development, Reactive Power Level, Extrasensory Perception and Information Analysis

Zoro has Accelerated Development, Reactive Power Level, Extrasensory Perception and Information Analysis
Yeah, Accelerated Development, all shounen characters have it, Reactive Power Level, quantify how strong is Zoro reactive power level, because Luck one made him jump from 8-A to Low 6-B just due adapting, Extrasensory Perception is literally useless here, I dont even know why did u bring it, and how is information analysis relevant?

So does Luck, aside from Information Analysis which is irrelevant here.

Not only is Zoro's RPL only AP-based but it also takes time for him to adapt

Back