• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
>Lucius doesn't have mindhax resistance on his profile

That GG

Isn't that the one where he possesses people who kill him with even a shred of satisfaction

Mindhax isn't killing

DMUA said:
Isn't that the one where he possesses people who kill him with even a shred of satisfaction
Mindhax isn't killing
Palpatine can:

1) Twist his hand and make Lucius go kaboom with the force.

2) Tell him: "kill yourself"

3) Enslave him

In scenarios 1 and 2 Palpatine gets possessed.

I actually... Dunno how exactly it would interact with him if it was 1-2

Because if Lucius tries to possess, Sidious is no slouch to destroying the souls and minds of those in bodies he wants, and I'm not sure he's exactly defenseless against Lucius pulling the same trick.

DMUA said:
I actually... Dunno how exactly it would interact with him if it was 1-2
Because if Lucius tries to possess, Sidious is no slouch to destroying the souls and minds of those in bodies he wants, and I'm not sure he's exactly defenseless against Lucius pulling the same trick.
Slaanesh is doing the trick.

Unless you think Sidious can overcome Slaanesh.

Depends what Sidious does with mindhax, though iirc he just controlled people. Taking over Lucius's mind may end up opening his mind to Slaanesh, which is obviously very bad, but that's too speculative to really consider for the match.

Palpatine can:

1) Twist his hand and make Lucius go kaboom with the force.

2) Tell him: "kill yourself"

3) Enslave him

In scenarios 1 and 2 Palpatine gets possessed.

Non of the first two are in character

Sidious thinks GG

2 for Palpatine?

Also, how easy is really to mindhax Lucius and his Slaanesh-y mind?

Wokistan said:
Depends what Sidious does with mindhax, though iirc he just controlled people. Taking over Lucius's mind may end up opening his mind to Slaanesh, which is obviously very bad, but that's too speculative to really consider for the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back