• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucina (Fire Emblem) VS Ricky (Etrian Odyssey)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So these two girls are girls who travel to the present time in order to save the world. One comes from the past, and came to the present via cold sleep, while the other travels backward to save the world as well.

This time, we're using Future Past Lucina, and assume her Exalted Falchion is 6-B against Ricky. Also, assume the lower end for Ricky's durability, which is Country level. Oh, and Speed is equalized, all skills available for both characters, and Grimiore stones are allowed for Ricky. In-character, defeat with K.O., but no BFR. Killing is completely optional.

Battle takes place on top of a flying Grima, hehe. Grima can't interfere though, so he's reduced to being a battlefield. Both fighters starts 10 meters away from each other.

Frederica/Ricky - 0

Lucina - 0

Which timeline will win? The past, or the future?

Frederica
Newcomer 22 Lucina

>Lucina

>Likely Building level Durability

Kek.

Boom headshot
On another note, Fire Emblem and Etrian Odyssey are connected?

Gemmysaur said:
>Lucina
>Likely Building level Durability

Kek.

Boom headshot
On another note, Fire Emblem and Etrian Odyssey are connected?
Crap, made this battle in haste without seeing her dura. All I compared was their AP...

And by connection, what kind? All I know is that FE had a crossover with Shin Megami Tensei (Which honestly looks like Persona more... Eh,, weebs).

Are they connected in every way, I mean. I'm asking because of the whole past vs future theme in the OP.

To be honest, that's the only connection I noticed. Both come from bleak timelines and travel yto the present to save the world. Both have superweapons too (Gungnir for Ricky, Falchion for Lucina).

Aside from that... Pretty much that's it.

Oh, I thought it was a prequel/sequel thing. I was hyped up too. Haha, not like I have a 3ds or something.

I'm probably going to vote Ricky becasue Etrian Odyssey Bias (haha), but in all seriousness, Ricky has this, with very low difficulty. Even with speed equalised, Lucina would be hard pressed to avoid gunfire. Not to mention that Arm Snipe would completely put Lucina out of commision. Really, Lucina doesn't have even the foggiest chance. She might have a higher chance if they started slightly closer to each other, but Ricky has some powerful close range attacks as well (also, can Ricky use Point Blank? I know it's a gunner skill, but can't remember if it's in Untold 1).

Lasatar said:
I'm probably going to vote Ricky becasue Etrian Odyssey Bias (haha), but in all seriousness, Ricky has this, with very low difficulty. Even with speed equalised, Lucina would be hard pressed to avoid gunfire. Not to mention that Arm Snipe would completely put Lucina out of commision. Really, Lucina doesn't have even the foggiest chance. She might have a higher chance if they started slightly closer to each other, but Ricky has some powerful close range attacks as well (also, can Ricky use Point Blank? I know it's a gunner skill, but can't remember if it's in Untold 1).
Well Point Blank only appears in Untold 2, but considering Gunner class is originally from 2, and Ricky actually went to High Lagaard (In the art book, I heard that Ricky met Arianna or something. I have to confirm first though), so she might be able to update her skills list. Heck, she might even have Supreme Bolt now, the Force Break skill from 2. Just saying.

Actually this fight is a stomp due to Lucina's dura, but let's assume Lucina's AP scales to her dura. Will she be able to pull off a win?

I don't think think that's allowed as I remember something about stats equalized beyond speed is not counted.

Still, I'm gonna have to say Ricky steamboats over Lucina, still.

I know its not allowed, I was just wondering, hehe.

Anyways, this is apparently a stomp, so my bad. Can someone close this? I made a better thread with an Etrian character anyways that is more fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back