• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heard this was a controversial matchup despite the difference in tiers...LUCINA VS SABER ARTORIA.

High 6-C Future Past Lucina vs Rin's servant Saber Low 7-B/High 7-A (Is that the stronest canon Artoria?)
Both are royals, kinda flat, failed to save their homeland and are the mascots of FEH and FGO.

Speed equalized
Avalon restricted

As far I understand all the artorias are canon, but well, because of the nature of somes like Mysterious Heroine X I can understand if they excluded, regardless Artoria Lancer is more powerful and the Artoria from Extra it's 2-a if I'm not wrong, there is currently a CRT to make her a key, but whatever, is not important to the battle I guess.

Well, the most well known from is the saber from the original VN.
Perhaps it is a controversial matchup since people think FE characters are all normal humans?

Well, the most well known from is the saber from the original VN.
Perhaps it is a controversial matchup since people think FE characters are all normal humans?
They have things mystical so there shouldn't be a problem in that regard and characters from series like Baki can evade lighting and destroy easily buildings even if they are "normal humans", so in that aspect there also shouldn't be a problem. If there are a problem could be something about the lore of both, or something like that.

I mostly wanted to make this thread because people argued Lucina gets stomped on 4chan and both Fate/FE Discord servers.

Low 7-b vs high 6-c, stomp
There is a current CRT that could maybe make the servants scale to 6-c or 6-b in general, so maybe should be better wait for that to finish and see if then they can fight, that or there are some sort of hax or something that can make the AP difference irrelevant?

Well, Lucina CAN hit intangibles and spirits, so her fighting a servant is no problem.
She has ways to negate half of Artoria's durability and constantly healing herself with Aether and Falchion, also her High 6-C is from a casual Grima flying around, not fighting.

While i disagree with it, Lucina has passive mindhax on her profile.

Aside of Avalon, i just do no think Saber has much that can close the gap. Even Excaliblast wont do her any good.

With how the current tiers are the Artorias that win against Lucy are the Lancer versión, Lancer Alter, Ruler, Mysterious Heroine X Alter, and Mysterious Heroine X if speed unequalized, if there was a key for Mysterious Heroine XX (I want a key of her) then she would also win against Lucina, there don't seem to be a Artoria that fight in equal conditions, one of two, they are weaker in AP or they stomp in AP and speed.

Well, with speed equalized maybe Mysterious Heroine X could fight her? The profile say that she have durability negation, if speed unequalized then Mysterious Heroine X stomp.

Indeed. She does get speedblitzed by them.
And overwhelmed with those that have 6-A.
But does Fate Artoria have sort of chance?

Indeed. She does get speedblitzed by them.
And overwhelmed with those that have 6-A.
But does Fate Artoria have sort of chance?
Yeah, that's why I said that Mysterious Heroine X with speed equalized could maybe fight her, because of the durability negation, and also gravity manipulation maybe? That or wait to see if servants are upgraded, and in that case to which tier normal Arturia go, in his case should be 6-c or 6-b I think, but even if she became 6-b as Lucy is supposed to be at least 6-c they should still be able to fight.

Back