• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucy has a human vessel, and thus he can be touch in that body. Since Lucy is linked to that body, Auswhalen will work since it steals the opponents knowledge, skills, powers and talents.

AstralKing7 said:
if he touches Lucy its insta death lmao he gets broken down on a sub atomic level
Actually, Higher AP and DR + passive power negation from Reiatsu > hax.

He can't interact with his none corporal body, but he can with his vessel gaining the knowledge, skills, powers and talents of that vessel which include Lucy arsenal of interaction with none corporals. ;)

okay first Lucy cant literally be given s soul because of persons body hhe is in, the body may get a soul, but Lucy still doesnt and that wont effect Lucy at all i believe since castiel shared a body with monsters who didnt effect him as an angel but only the host body. Second lol one body can be a vessel for multiple souls or just spirits. He cant give Lucy a soul but he only gives the host body a soul which doesnt effect Lucy since he can just leave.

Also Asuwhalen only works on Reishi and bleach powers, verse equalization isnt in play here because your cant equalize Grace to Reishi when we dont even know how Grace works.

Also im pretty sure you cant give something that doesnt have a soul or something a soul. Castiel had the Laviathens in him

The Levianthans didn't had Souls. YH can still affected and place part of his soul in another soul too.

Reishi = matter in verse equalization since Reishi is spiritual Matter.

BG9 was a robot that YH gave a soul too. He also gave a brain, and a hand part of his soul.

Ichigo has inside of him part of YH soul and that part controlled and submitted the Hollow soul inside him. GG.

Does he even use Auswhalen in character though? Like, I thought he used it once for sake of the plot to give the 4 sternritners more power. And that was the only time he used it. Can he even use it again without having all those sternritner to sacrifice?

Auswhalen is used to take back the soul he gives others to gain their knowledge, skills, powers and talents. If you touch YH he can put part of his soul inside you, he is been doing that since he was a baby. He used Auswhalen again as SK and killed Gerard Valkyrie, and Jugram just for the hell of it. Even if Auswhalen is dodge it wil still work.

I would like proof Yhwach touching the vessel gives him Lucifers powers and not Just a flashback of Nicks life. Just because they are linked doesn't mean Yhwach suddenly gets a pass to all parties involved.

Aizenishere said:
I would like proof Yhwach touching the vessel gives him Lucifers powers and not Just a flashback of Nicks life. Just because they are linked doesn't mean Yhwach suddenly gets a pass to all parties involved.
That's not right. Is after he absorbs the part of his own soul back, not when he touches them. Lol

http://www8.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_565_4

Auswhalen has three different forma:

http://www8.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_603_15

http://www8.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_679_18

http://www8.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_680_5

http://www8.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_680_8

As for the rest, Ichigo's is prove of that. He took his own Quincy soul powers back, and stole Ichigo's Hollow powers too who are poisonous to Quincy, but it didn't affect YH at all.

You aren't meshing anything with Lucifer though. You're just giving Nick some soul. To which Lucifer would probably exterminate cuz ew.

reishi being being spiritual matter is the same reason thier profiles say limited matter manipulation lol. Its not real matter manipulation but just spiritual matter which everything is made of in the BLeach verse. Lucy and Nick are not from Bleach and i dont see how this makes any sense just to equalize the verses show that Yhwach can use his abilities when their Matter Manipulation is full matter manipulation

AstralKing7 said:
we have seen that having other things inside the host does not effect the Angel.
Having the Levianthans inside killed Castiel until God brought him back, because they fought him inside for control. Same with YH soul fighting the Hollow soul and consuming it inside of Ichigo.

Aizenishere said:
You aren't meshing anything with Lucifer though. You're just giving Nick some soul. To which Lucifer would probably exterminate cuz ew.
Not any soul. As we saw with Ichigo the soul takes the shape of YH himself and can fight inside the vessel inside for command. Lucifer doesn't have the AP to exterminate YH easily.

AstralKing7 said:
reishi being being spiritual matter is the same reason thier profiles say limited matter manipulation lol. Its not real matter manipulation but just spiritual matter which everything is made of in the BLeach verse. Lucy and Nick are not from Bleach and i dont see how this makes any sense just to equalize the verses show that Yhwach can use his abilities when their Matter Manipulation is full matter manipulation
Because In Bleach Quincy fight only at full strenght in Reishi dimensions exclusively, otherswise they are not a full power. And I said both characters here are at full power. Even if we choose a Reishi dimesion as location to avoid matter = Reishi. Lucy vessel would not exist there unless he is made of Reishi too, because does are the laws of the verse.

Either Reishi = matter or Lucy's vessel is converted into reishi, because I said both characters are at full power, and YH can't fight with his full power unless he is in a Reishi dimension.

Giving his soul in a battle is extremely out of character for Yhwach.

Lucifer isnt a quincy or human to begin with, heck, its even in question if Yhwach can even touch him. At most you could say that Yhwach puts a soul in the vessel, Lucifer smites whatever he puts in and that's it.

Remember, this:

http://www8.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_565_16

He can place parts of his soul on the battlefield ahead of time. And with Almighty that's easy, since it won't affect Lucy at all, but the battlefield itself.

I was talking about the vessel that shares Lucy existense inside of it at the moment. Robots, hands, and a brain are not Human either. I doubt he can SMITE YH himself because of passive Reiatsu power negation > hax.

And you think that a piece of Yhwach's soul can compete with Lucifer? After the guy drained Jack?

PaChi2 said:
And you think that a piece of Yhwach's soul can compete with Lucifer? After the guy drained Jack?
As we saw with Ichigo a piece of his soul is YH himself at the moment of placing it.

PaChi2 said:
Reishi =/= matter lol.
Is that isn't approve by verse equalization. I shall place the location in Soul Society, making Lucy vessel of Reishi since matter cannot exist there.

Is fair, after all I said both of them are at full power, and according to law in verse Quincy can't fight at full power in a world of matter.

AppleLord said:
PaChi2 said:
As we saw with Ichigo a piece of his soul is YH himself at the moment of placing it.
Hm. So according to you each piece of Yhwach's soul is as strong as the whole thing? How come the SR arent stronger than Yhwach then, since they are basically Yhwach + their power? How come ichigo didnt obliterate Yhwach since he is Yhwach + Hollow + Shinigami?

AppleLord said:
People forgetting YH can give Lucy part of his own soul just by touching him. Thus, Lucy Will have a soul, since he can blitz. Well--
Lucifer can destroy the soul since he has soul manipulation. Or better yet send it straight to hell which he can totally do.

I... mean. Lucifer isnt made of Reishi. Yhwach can destroy the vessel as many times as he pleases, that will do nothing to Lucifer.

Hm. So according to you each piece of Yhwach's soul is as strong as the whole thing? How come the SR arent stronger than Yhwach then, since they are basically Yhwach + their power? How come ichigo didnt obliterate Yhwach since he is Yhwach + Hollow + Shinigami?

Because the soul part controls over the power given to them?

http://www8.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_541_12

http://www8.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_541_14

http://www8.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_541_18

The YH soul part in Ichigo Even fused with his Hollow soul.

AppleLord said:
The Levianthans didn't had Souls. YH can still affected and place part of his soul in another soul too.

Reishi = matter in verse equalization since Reishi is spiritual Matter.

BG9 was a robot that YH gave a soul too. He also gave a brain, and a hand part of his soul.

Ichigo has inside of him part of YH soul and that part controlled and submitted the Hollow soul inside him. GG.
The Leviathans may not have but there were millions of monster souls for sure. I've gone through that whole thing too long.....

im still trying to figure out what stops him from going back in time and just killing Yhwach lmao?? or just time stopping him at destroy his atoms or sending his soul or Him using a hand of God. Those he have a hand of god in this fight

Lucifer at full power has Jack's grace, Sam's body and one of those God weapons, lol

PaChi2 said:
I... mean. Lucifer isnt made of Reishi. Yhwach can destroy the vessel as many times as he pleases, that will do nothing to Lucifer.
Same thing I am saying.

AstralKing7 said:
im still trying to figure out what stops him from going back in time and just killing Yhwach lmao?? or just time stopping him at destroy his atoms or sending his soul or Him using a hand of God. Those he have a hand of god in this fight
Bleach has something called Passive Reiatsu Hax Negation that negate hax if your AP and DR are below the opponent. Plus, your attacks will create damage to you instead.

>Bleach has something called Passive Reiatsu Hax Negation that negate hax if your AP and DR are below the opponent. Plus, your attacks will create damage to you instead.

The NLF is strong in this one.

Lucifer doesnt use Reiatsu to fight so that's no problem for him.

PaChi2 said:
>Bleach has something called Passive Reiatsu Hax Negation that negate hax if your AP and DR are below the opponent. Plus, your attacks will create damage to you instead.

The NLF is strong in this one.

Lucifer doesnt use Reiatsu to fight so that's no problem for him.
How come it be a NLF when it only works on weaker opponents? And reiatsu is mostly a word for AP since is just like an air pressure that an attack releases. Lol

"Reiatsu (Ú£èÕ£º, Spiritual Pressure) is the physical force/pressure that a person's Reiryoku creates when released."

https://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Reiatsu

Beings without reiatsu are affected in the verse by reiatsu as well.

>How come it be a NLF when it only works on weaker opponents? And reiatsu is mostly a word for AP since is just the air pressure that an attack releases. Lol

Beings without reiatsu are affected in the verse by reiatsu as well.

>Goku can negate any hax from people weaker than him because in dragon ball the stronger your ki is compared to the enemy the stronger your resistance to their abilities.

Without feats of resistance to subatomic matter manipulation, Yhwach gets snapped.

Without any ability to get out of Lucifer's cage, he gets BFR'd.

With 0 resistance to mindhax, Lucifer simply mindscrews him.

I can play that game too.

Yhwach has 2 different power nullification powers + AP, DR, Speed and Hax.

Proof that Lucy subatomic matter manipulation can work on someone that's on YH level.

> Without any ability to get out of Lucifer's cage, he gets BFR'd.

BFR is useless againts 99.99% percent of Bleach's cast. But same reason above applies.

> With 0 resistance to mindhax, Lucifer simply mindscrews him.

Useless, Aizen already try that and it didn't end on his favor.

By this logic YH Almighty can kill Goku by choosing the future where Cell killed him or he died of a hearth virus. Since his ability didn't show any limits worthy of placing on his page by the wiki. Or how about Soi Fong? Can she kill Goku with two strikes since her hax didn't killed Aizen because he had resistance instead of a general rule of Reiatsu hax? Is not the only one.

>BFR useless.

Lucifer can go casually from heaven to Hell. Gabriel can create pocket dimensions and travel through alternate worlds. Ghosts can make dimensional travel.

but nobody can escape the Cage. Yhwach wont escape from the cage.

>Proof that Lucifer's subatomic matter manipulation can work on someone on YH's level

Erm... I guess Goku does resist every hax ever, then.

>Useless, Aizen already try that and it didnt end on his favor.

Okay. Now Im starting to feel that there are double standards regarding KS. First people claim its not mind manipulation, now you claim that Mind manipulation wont work on Yhwach because KS was dispelled from him.

> YH can use his own shadow to go to his own dimension and vice versa or create portals with his own black energy sorrunding him. Most of the Bleach portals are used to travel to dimensions located in the afterlife. Can he catch YH?

> KS can control people like Mind Manipulation too. Let me get the scan for you.

Unless Yhwach can teleport between dimensions BFR will 100% work him by a snap of Lucifer's fingers (or Molecular Combustion).

Subatomic matter manipulation is HAX and ignores durability. It'll work no matter the durability and that's not NLF (ok I don't know past 3-A durability because that gets weird there).

Range: At least Low Multiversal (Extends across timelines and he can teleport almost anywhere including separate dimensions)

Unless Yhwach's range is > Lucifer's, he wont get out, simple as that.

PaChi2 said:
Range: At least Low Multiversal (Extends across timelines and he can teleport almost anywhere including separate dimensions)

Unless Yhwach's range is > Lucifer's, he wont get out, simple as that.
Speed > range. Lucy will move and think in slow mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back