• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, non corporeal is having no body. That's literally it, you don't have a body period. Being intangible doesn't mean you don't have a body, it's just intangible.

@Axl that is complete and utter BS. They have a body. Being invisible doesn't equate to being non corporeal, and humans like Chad and Karin before they even had any form of power was able to feel them.

Can we just fix the elephant in the room first?

Speed is still unequal for no reason whatsoever.

Hollows a basically souls that got corrupted and turn into monsters tgey basically non corporeal by default unless a soul is not non corporeal because they have a form if its that what you trying to say.

If Yhwah cannot do anything to Lucifer and Lucifer can just time travel and kill him in the past then why this match was eveen created in the first place Aizen?

Axl233 said:
If Yhwah cannot do anything to Lucifer and Lucifer can just time travel and kill him in the past then why this match was eveen created in the first place Aizen?
Lucy can not go back in time with her annulled power.

Axl233 said:
I'm not the OP and many matches end without a winner. I suggest you drop the attitude.

Litentric Teon said:
Also, how does Yhwach's powernull with the Almighty work?
With the Almighty he can nullify you to the extent of heritage stealing,nullifying your race along with your power.

With the Almighty he can nullify you to the extent of heritage stealing,nullifying your race along with your power.

Now that is DEFINITELY not happening with Lucifer

AstralKing7 said:
thats only for verse equalization tho right??? He cant still something that isnt from reishi and we really dont know what power sources are from supernatural. They just have powers from god made from primodial elements from the universe
Angels are powered by their grace. Without it they are as weak as humans

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Yhwach has multiple methods of power null. Sankt Altar requires contact. His heritage stealing requires contact. The Almighty'eye contact doesn't require him to touch Lucy to null. And he has another method that's done via Fate Manipulation, which he uses on himself. So Acausality doesn't mean much.
Castiel was immune to the effects of one of the sisters of Fate so he would get Fate Manipulation resistance as a Seraph which scales to Angels Seraph and above meaning Lucifer as well.

Yeah yeah yeah I'll get to a CRT....

Frantzy12 said:
I'd like a source for Lucifer's acausality?
Angels are immune to the effects of changes in the timeline and can see when someone comes from a different point in time.

Lucifer from the future is basically the same as the Lucifer from the present as when we saw Dean go to an Alternate future where Lucifer possesses Sam.

There are MANY more instances but that's from the top of my head.

@Yomi

He can nullify your entire race just by looking at someone? Then why when he looked at Ichigo or any other soul reaper he didn't nullify all other soul reapers right then and there? I've read Bleach, I just don't recall it working in such a manner. Otherwise, looking at Ichibe would've meant that all other soul reapers would've lost their powers. And if this was consistent, then Ichigo would have lost his powers the moment Yhwach saw him. So, once again, can I please receive a more thorough explanation on howpoernull with the Almight works? Or perhaps scans or chapters to read.

@Lin

No, you're misunderstanding. Yhwach can power up null by touching you, and taking your heritage away from you. I don't think that's apart of the Almighty since the Almighty's power null is done with two methods. Method one is by simply looking at you as seen with Ichibei. Method two done via Future Manipulation. The other method is done via Sankt Altar.

You just made my point.

Humans cannot see then or hit then thats basic non corporeal.

Let me introduce you to

Intangibility

I thought that intangibilty is when you can see then but you cannot touch then and cannot be used all the time.

Everything that im belived was lie.

Back to this match if Yhwah cannot harm in any way and not eveen null his powers because his heritage comes from a 3A then this is just unfair.

Axl233 said:
Everything that im belived was lie.

Back to this match if Yhwah cannot harm in any way and not eveen null his powers because his heritage comes from a 3A then this is just unfair.
If you think that's unfair check out Kharn

This ends with Lucifer time travelling, timestoping, locking Yhwach in his cage, using mindhax, etc.

If he can powernull people just by looking at them, then I feel his usage of such an ability is incredibly inconsistent. Did he only use it on Ichibei? That's the only time I can recall.

I'll go with Lucifer for PaChi2's reasoning, since he's unaffected by the Almighty changing his future (but not Yhwach's).

People forgetting YH can give Lucy part of his own soul just by touching him. Thus, Lucy Will have a soul, since he can blitz. Well--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back