• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucy can go to the past and kill Yhwach, i dont even think his powers can see the past now that i think about it

Technically there's a future where Lucy goes to the past to kill him. But yeah Yhwach can't actually kill him unless Yhwach is able to consume him like he did with Mimihagi.

Lucifer can go to the past and kill Yhwach. Assuming That can keep Yhwach dead since the past tends to screw with him. *looking at you tsukishima*

speed is not eveen equalised so Yhwah blitzes.

Yhwah has existence erasure and Lucy regen is only type High not to mention that he also has power null.

Lol Lucifer Stomps...

Excusemehwut

Could not Yhwach just nullify Lucy's powers?

The fact that the future manipulation of Yhwach does not work with Lucy does not mean that the annulment of power will not either.

thats only for verse equalization tho right??? He cant still something that isnt from reishi and we really dont know what power sources are from supernatural. They just have powers from god made from primodial elements from the universe

No it's not dependent on verse equalization. If Yamamoto's Bankai hits you, you'll get erased. But since the blade needs to make contact the non corporeal thing kinda nulls that. Yhwach can still likely erased him via The Visionary or just consume him, gaining his powers in the process.

Or he could just Blitz him with a supersonic to Sub Relativistic difference in speed one shot him, destroy his soul or erase his existence with his flames.

anyone?

It's stated to destroy the body and soul. Lucifer is an angel that doesn't need both of those to survive.

since forever lol you didnt know Angels didnt have souls??? I think the first time we seen castiel or the first time the angels became the main point of a season it was brought up with Cast telling Dean and Sam that angels dont have souls

Yhwach could only use his power theft (Aktar Sankt), and steal Lucy's powers, but even though he does it, I do not see them both dying.

how can he steal something that is not from reishi?? I dont think verse equalization helps that because we dont know what we are making equal for angels in Supernatural

Theglassman12 said:
It's stated to destroy the body and soul. Lucifer is an angel that doesn't need both of those to survive.

Minor nitpick but the EE is simply stated to reduce things into nothingness. But yeah, Yhwach can't hit him.

AstralKing7 said:
Lucifer can quiete literally one shot with a snap of his fingers i believe or just go back in time
And Yhwah can one shot with a sneeze because of the AP and make circles around him because of hundreds of times the speed difference your point?

Because of his power nullification and Yhwach has speed advantage. I said I do not see any of them dying. Inconclusive here.

Lucy cant die thats the point. speed difference wont do anything when Lucy realizes this and just uses time stop or just goes back in tiime.

And the guy is of a verse that figths noncorporeals at daily basis how the hell does he not hit him?

there are different ways to be non corporeal. Yhwach hits them because his powers literally allow him to hit SOuls. THat is established in the first episode and chapter. Lucy doesnt have a SOul. Nothing for Yhwach to attack and Lucy in his non corporeal for cant be attack by Yhwach

Theglassman12 said:
@Axl since when has bleach ever shown to have non corporeal beings?
Bruh,Hollows are the basic enemy in Bleach and they are non corporeal plus 90% of the cast are souls or can effect souls.

KazuiK said:
How does he go back in time with his annulled power? lol
how would his power get taken??? verse equalization doesnt help with any of those abilities of Yhwach and Lucy is acsaul as well

Sir Ovens said:
Incopreal without a soul is way above Yhwach's paygrade.
Im dont know how not having a soul makes Lu Non conporality any superior unless his a Dark Area Digimon or something.

Axl233 said:
Sir Ovens said:
Incopreal without a soul is way above Yhwach's paygrade.
Im dont know how not having a soul makes Lu Non conporality any superior unless his a Dark Area Digimon or something.
he is non coporeal without one, he doesnt get that ability from not having a soul

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Hollows aren't non corporeal. They have bodies, normal humans just can't hit them.
You just made my point.

Humans cannot see then or hit then thats basic non corporeal.

Yhwach has multiple methods of power null. Sankt Altar requires contact. His heritage stealing requires contact. The Almighty'eye contact doesn't require him to touch Lucy to null. And he has another method that's done via Fate Manipulation, which he uses on himself. So Acausality doesn't mean much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back