• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Lucy do the smite thing that Cas does, and does he do it right off the bat in character?

Then what can Yhwach do against getting smited immediately?

Oof. Lucy may just get blitzed in this one.

Does acausality affect The Almighty in any way?

Almighty can influence and prevent Casuality Powers such as Orihime's from working on unspecify number of alternative futures. (I don't know if this helps.) Acasuality should protector Lucy from Almighty's influence.

Does Lucy Acasuality works on others too? What's stopping YH from using Almighty's on himself? Acasuality doesn't negate powers, but prevents the user from been affected. @Frantzy12 has a point.

The fact that for 1) Lucy's smite is pretty much instant and 2) Yhwach can't touch Lucy's true form.

Edit: Forgot to mention time stop, which, as we discussed in the Yhwach vs Kars thread, will be very useful against Yhwach. You can't see into the future if time is stopped.

What does SMITE actually do? Vaporization? Nuke the target soul? Erase? Absorb? I never understood it, and the description is a copy paste of Superpower wiki. YH is a Deity in his own verse, and his AP and DR is beyond Lucy with Null hax as well. YH doesn't need to destroyed Lucy true form to win.

Atomizes down to the sub-atomic level, which he can do with the snap of his fingers.

Also, isn't the null a side effect of using The Almighty?

I thought he had to touch the target. I am still 4 seasons behind. I still think it won't works because of AP, Speed, DR and Hax on YH's part.

Bleach-5763442

Litentric Teon said:
How large is the AP difference? (And doesn't smiting bypass durability anyway? It's hax, correct?)
Yes, smite is hax.

Smite requires hand contact. Molecular Combustion however does not and that's just Lucifer snapping his fingers.

Of course it is sub-Atomic as well. I'm unsure about Almighty since I don't know jack about Bleach.

I mean speed is unequalized, so Yhwach may just blitz.

But I doubt he can actually kill Lucy's incopreal form.

Oh yeah. If Lucy is incorporeal, then can Yhwach touch him at all?

It's been a bit since I read the Bleach manga, but I can't recall Yhwach having used the Almight to reverse his death. Has he ever done so? Because if not, then I'm not sure that we can safely say he has the capacity to do so.

Litentric Teon said:
Oh yeah. If Lucy is incorporeal, then can Yhwach touch him at all?
It's been a bit since I read the Bleach manga, but I can't recall Yhwach having used the Almight to reverse his death. Has he ever done so? Because if not, then I'm not sure that we can safely say he has the capacity to do so.
Well, Yhwach does have soul manipulation and can destroy souls like hollows like all other quincies and the fact most of his opponents (Shniigami & Arrancar) is a spiritual beings.

Yhwach rewrite his own death during final battle after Ichigo cut him in half and turned into a puddle of black goo, and even said he can indeed rewrite the future in which he have died.

Rw

@Dat Dot

That's pretty clear cut evidence that Yhwach should be able to rewrite his future even if he dies. Thank you.

I'm thinking inconclusive then. Yhwach doesn't have a way to even touch Lucy given his non-corporeal form, and it doesn't seem as though Lucy can bypass the Almighty minus the mind manip thing.

What of Lucy's time manip? Depending on what he does with it, I'm inclined to say he wins.

Lucifer is acasual and the fact that he has time manipulation gives him my vote alongside him having the ability to smite as well

Can someone explain The Almighty well? I keep trying to understand it but I've got no clue how it works.

I'm guessing he needs a brief rundown on how exactly the ability works.

"I've got no clue how it works." If that helps any. It's probably the functionality that is confusing here.

Lucy curbstomps Yhwach. His Acausality makes the Almighty useless against him, Yhwach hasn't shown to harm non corporeal beings, and the fact that Lucy lacks a soul makes this far mor into Lucy's side regardless of what Yhwach starts off with.

Nico-v11 said:
Can someone explain The Almighty well? I keep trying to understand it but I've got no clue how it works.
It grants Yhwach the ability to see and choose any possible future he so desires including ones in which he hasn't died in the case he does get killed

It also grants him very controversal power null by gging someone's own heritage(of course we gotta put a cap on this or else NLF) or rendering it ineffective against him once he's seen it (This is used in conjunction with the future seeing ability)

Hopefully that explained somewhat.

There's also the sternritter abilities but those aren't thanks to the Almighty but his own soul distribution.

So he chooses certain futures for himself and others which happen? Well Acasuality nulls that on Lucifer but can't Yhwach just always use it on himself and never die or something?

So like "the future I choose is one where I don't die" or where he comes back to life?

Still a little fuzzy on those details

Nico-v11 said:
So he chooses certain futures for himself and others which happen? Well Acasuality nulls that on Lucifer but can't Yhwach just always use it on himself and never die or something?

So like "the future I choose is one where I don't die" or where he comes back to life?

Then Lucifer becomes bored and locks Yhwach in the cage.

Nico-v11 said:

Basically

So say that he dies right? He can simply choose a future where he didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back