• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

lucifer (tv series) upgrade

lucifer with the flaming sword should be low 2-C because he can create a whole new world from nothing. thats a low 2-C feat, not 3-A

Was there anything that gave proof that he made a 4-D universe from scratch?

he created a whole world from nothing. and im pretty sure its a 4D universe because theres no such thing as a 3D universe.

You didn't get it, he could have created an universe from an already existing space-time.

From what I saw, he did not create the pocket universe, but simply opened a gate to an empty one.

That said, spatial manipulation and portal creation with Azrael's Blade can be an upgrade. Assuming we even count it as part of his standard equipment.

Also, seeing as he can kill angels permanently with the blade, should it have soul destruction or erasure?

From what I see Lucifer just cuts through space and time and opens a portal to a place with nothing in it. Nothing is said about him creating a hole new time and space, he just tells he's mom to go and start a new world, It doesn't even say how big that place is.

Monarch Laciel said:
Also, seeing as he can kill angels permanently with the blade, should it have soul destruction or erasure?
If the Angels can regenrate from their souls only then it's soul destruction.

If they can regenrate from nothing then it would be exsitance erasure

Oh so Lucifer is one of those shows that when they say "World" they mean Universe.

Except they explicitly say the Big Bang was more literal than normal

Luc - "Except because these two were celestial beings, this created the universe"

Linda - "The Big Bang"

Luci - "Never knew how accurate that term was did you?"

So at the very least they would both be Multi-Galaxy level if we assume they each contributed half to the result.

@Monarch Laciel I was just referring to the void place, I didn't say God and Goddess where only planet level.

@Apple did you mean it wouldn't make sense if God was only Planet level?

Anyway Lucifer didn't create the realm, he just cut open a portal and he got rid of the blade so it would be on his standard equipment.

LordGriffin1000 said:
From what I see Lucifer just cuts through space and time and opens a portal to a place with nothing in it. Nothing is said about him creating a hole new time and space, he just tells he's mom to go and start a new world, It doesn't even say how big that place is.
If this is correct, we obviously cannot upgrade Lucifer to 3-A or Low 2-C.

Back