• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have misunderstood my initial point. I was never arguing that creation's survival was a result of Michael rewriting creation. I was pointing out that Destiny's book still accounted for Michael's actions after Yahweh's abdication, and it was also accounting for creation's survival.

Your second part is still just as incorrect as it was earlier, though. Lucifer's realm being an independant, second creation sitting alongside Yahweh's creation is repeatedly affirmed throughout the story and serves as a major plot point for nearly every action taken in the narrative. It is never once stated (or even implied) that Lucifer's creation is only a realm inside of Yahweh's creation. You're welcome to search for that statement, but I'm telling you now that you won't find it. And without it, your interpretation of Destiny's analogy is obviously wrong to anybody reading that scene. Furthermore, Yahweh's name was holding the gate open between his creation and Lucifer's. He was the one who created the letter of passage into The Void. There is nothing remotely fishy about the gate starting to vanish after Yahweh abdicates, and it does nothing to imply that Lucifer's creation is somehow still within Yahweh's creation. In fact, it pretty much does the exact opposite. In that very scene you can see Lucifer musing about how Yahweh's absence will have no effect on his own cosmos because it is a different creation and not reliant upon Yahweh's name. Lucifer's dealings with Destiny throughout this story might be confusing (they are meant to be- it's philosophical pondering), but your insistance that Lucifer's creation is just a part of Yahweh's creation is completely unfounded.

I think you have misunderstood my initial point. I was never arguing that creation's survival was a result of Michael rewriting creation. I was pointing out that Destiny's book still accounted for Michael's actions after Yahweh's abdication, and it was also accounting for creation's survival.

Sorry, it's just that in the syntax that left I just got this.

It is never once stated (or even implied) that Lucifer's creation is only a realm inside of Yahweh's creation. You're welcome to search for that statement, but I'm telling you now that you won't find it.

There's the statement about it.

About lucifer saying he didn't have a crisis, it was just because his realm would separate from the main creation and it would be something independent after that, as raphael is spoken.

Furthermore, Lucifer often quotes that his creation is something separate from Yahweh, but is not taken to the literal, it's just a thing of "that's my universe, my rules", which he establishes in previous context.

Plus, the real context is that it was put to chapters before that was just an extension of the main creation, so much so that the Basanos are interpreting of Destiny, and employed all the power of Destiny there in lucifer's creation.

The context is very clear, Lucifer's creation would only separate from creation and become independent, but even before her separated, she was still part of Destiny (True Creation).

I think that ClassicNESfan seems to make sense. I can unlock pages for him to edit if he wishes. He needs to put links to them in a list though.

I have unlocked them. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back