• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer Morningstar's Abilities

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
I have long been curious what abilities Depowered Lucifer has, because at present it seems both keys retain the same abilities which means Low 2-C Lucifer has 1-A abilities such as true godly regen and transduality (which he gets for transcending The Endless and creation), of course this seems odd that his Low 2-C self transcends the High 1-B Endless so unless i am wrong low 2-C lucifer shouldn't have those abilities.

So the question is does Lucifer have all the abilities on his profile now in both his depowered and morningstar keys, and if not, what abilities does he have in his depowered state? Cause right now the profile gives the impression he has 1-A abilities in his low 2-C key, which is confusing and misleading if he isn't that strong in his depowered state.

Well you dont have much to work with. He was only depowered in the new line of books, and it didnt last long before her Niece gave him his powers back to fight evil god. During this time, he didnt really perform any particular feats for adequate mesurement. So your best bet is to simply look at other angels like Rafael, Gabriel, Metatron and equal him to those (but sadly they too are lacking in the feat department).

Perhaps we could simply mention that his abilities when depowered were largely unknown?

Okay. Thanks. Is anybody interested in carrying out the change?

Lucifer was technically powerless when he lost his wings

There seems to be a soft retcon that hapened in Lucifer. In Sandman, Lucifer stated that his powers didnt dissapear even though he gave up hell and his wings but in Lucifer, him being depowered because of the loss of his wings was a major plot point.

Okay. Are you willing to make appropriate changes to the profile page?

Yeah, sure

But we still need to clarify what depowered Lucifer is.

I made this thread back then but got rejected based on the premise that wingless Lucifer isnt depowered

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1573249

Lucifer without his wings is depowered, its the reason why Amenadiel, the demon assassin, the cherub, Misubi etc were able to pose a threat to him. Him losing his wings together with his powers is major plot point in Lucifer

Of course this, along with other things in Lucifer, contradicts Sandman

Also, does this mean that depowered Lucifer is High 1-B? no. Lucifer casting a Creation destroying spell on his Gate was because he wrote the Presence's name on it. Anyone who knows the name of the Presence can do this as shown when Perdissa, a normal angel. carved it on her body and threatened that "Creation shakes" if someone lays a hand on her. So I guess High 1-B is something that doesnt scale to his normal stats but "insert tier here", High 1-B with the name of the Presence

Well, I am not well inforned enough to properly evaluate this, but trust your sense of judgement.

Back