• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics) vs The Anti-Monitor (DC Comics)

Lucifer render
"Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire days sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commit acts they would otherwise find repulsive. 'The devil made me do it.' I have never made one of them do anything. Never. They live their own tiny lives. I do not live their lives for them."

Anti-Monitor (Prime Earth) 002
"No hope. No mercy. The universe you knew is nothing but a memory and I have no intention of leaving anyone alive to honor it."

Who will Win?
Fight until Death

Lucifer: 4

Anti-Monitor: 1

Last edited:
I can't say for sure. Lucifer is very powerful, but Anti Monitor true form is a piece from the Overvoid itself which according to new revisions is also a part of God itself. Lucifer is like the aspect of will personified, the will of the Presence anyway, but the Presence is just an aspect of a larger God.

So considering all this, I'd say Anti Monitor because he's from a more powerful source. But I'm not sure at all.

OfficialGilgamesh said:
VeryGoofyToddler said:
lucifer a huge god stomp. LM wins
But why?
what ever u may think of the dc cosmicology one things the same Lucifer is the most powerful being outside of god inside creation he is omnipotent he doesn't need to create something from nothing meaning now he can do anything. He has created an infinite multiverse and can create the Anti-Monitor. His aspect isn't enough to compare to the will that shape all of creation Time,Space,Infinity are all an aspect and extension of Lucifer mind in which he created it all. Anti-Moniotor comes nowhere close. Lucifer straights up leave the multiverse many time creates as many 2. Best of all he is second and is more powerful the CAS and Mandrakk and the monitor. He has infinte Will he can will the concept of anti-matter out of exsitence as he did create it. Unless how the story is told.

VeryGoofyToddler said:
OfficialGilgamesh said:
VeryGoofyToddler said:
But why?
what ever u may think of the dc cosmicology one things the same Lucifer is the most powerful being outside of god inside creation he is omnipotent he doesn't need to create something from nothing meaning now he can do anything. He has created an infinite multiverse and can create the Anti-Monitor. His aspect isn't enough to compare to the will that shape all of creation Time,Space,Infinity are all an aspect and extension of Lucifer mind in which he created it all. Anti-Moniotor comes nowhere close. Lucifer straights up leave the multiverse many time creates as many 2. Best of all he is second and is more powerful the CAS and Mandrakk and the monitor. He has infinte Will he can will the concept of anti-matter out of exsitence as he did create it. Unless how the story is told.
Lucifer is nowhere omnipotent inside creation, he was defeated by the Basanos, wounded multiple times and also needed his fathers approval so that he could leave creation, these are all things that prove that he's nowhere near omnipotent inside creation or even outside of it.

I also struggle to see how any of that makes him more powerful than the Anti Monitor, the Anti Monitor wasn't created by Lucifer when he shaped matter lol, he was created by Perpetua who tore out pieces of the Overvoid.

OfficialGilgamesh said:
VeryGoofyToddler said:
OfficialGilgamesh said:
VeryGoofyToddler said:
But why?
Lucifer is nowhere omnipotent inside creation, he was defeated by the Basanos, wounded multiple times and also needed his fathers approval so that he could leave creation, these are all things that prove that he's nowhere near omnipotent inside creation or even outside of it.
I also struggle to see how any of that makes him more powerful than the Anti Monitor, the Anti Monitor wasn't created by Lucifer when he shaped matter lol, he was created by Perpetua who tore out pieces of the Overvoid.
like i said thats how story are told. powerful beings always have low showing. basnaos were defeated by Lucifer however they didn't defeat lucifer they tricked him into making his power be used aganist him. DC doesn't like Vertigo imprint on the most powerful being so they make charcters to be esstenially the top dog. Perpetua literally came after Lucifer storys not the 2016 runs. Plus he is nigh-omnipotent only being held by creating matter from nothing so if he has no weakness of that inside creation then he can techinally do everything which is omnipotentence. His father didn't approve he just told him if they wanted to switchplace and start somethig new. dude he has better feats than anti-monitor and the AM has done to much impressive stuff.

The fact is that they were able to defeat him, they nearly killed him and he only survived because of Elaine and that other angel. He didn't beat them instantly, which if he was omnipotent he should've been able to do.

Again, the fact that there is a weakness, that he can't create matter out of nothing means he's not omnipotent, even inside of creation he isn't. He's strong yes, but he's not omnipotent no matter in what creation you put him in.

First, Neither Lucifer or the Anti-Moniter are on that List

Second, It looks like it was created by User of the Website, not a Creator

Third, I Don't Care

Lucifer is far higher on the 1-A scale so he stomps.

Lucifer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Source Raptor >>>>>>>>>> Perpetua >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Her sons

I just want to ask one question. Is Lucifer the aspect of Presence we see later on or the God? Because when Lucifer was made there was no Yahweh but God. Yahweh appears billion of years later during the War in heaven.

Immortalgodd said:
I just want to ask one question. Is Lucifer the aspect of Presence we see later on or the God? Because when Lucifer was made there was no Yahweh but God. Yahweh appears billion of years later during the War in heaven.
I can't say myself as i haven't even read any DC Comics

I know that there's a Yahweh in Marvel Comics but i don't know about DC

Yahweh is an aspect of the God. Well, I was told that.

Also, to Basanos killing Lucifer. Wasn't that possible when he was weaken and killed by using his own power? I think you are taking it out of context. The moment that the Basanos saw Lucifer still having a bit of his power she went on hiding. The only thing stopping him from killing her was that he had given his word. Lucifer not being able to create anything is not that big of a weakness. He doesn't need a Universe to have Universal level of warping. An atom will suffice. Lucifer scales higher than the Monitors. He is the Will of God that is connected with the source and overvoid according to Lucifer in 2000, Spectre 1990 and Lucifer 2018. Hell, according to 2018 Lucifer is half of Yahweh. Being a piece of Overvoid(we don't know how big of a piece) doesn't mean anything especially against one Who Is the Will of God.

Also, how did the OP count the votes? There is only one vote for the AM and I can see atleast three votes for Lucifer but the OP has 1 vote for Lucifer and 2 votes for AN

The Basanos damaging Lucifer was only possible because they had preparation, help from the Japanese pantheon, and they used his own flame powers against him.

Yeah. This is what I have been telling. Its like the contxt is lost there. I mean when when Lucifer killed Fenrir Basanos ran away scared. So, using that feat to say Lucifer loses against AM is wrong.

Back