• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon vs White Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear god what have you done

Anyhow White Face more than likely. Can sealing really work on omnipresent, and how can he bypass High Godly Regen?

Pretty sure deletion from Existence and Non-Existence + Resurrection and regen negation bypasses High-Godly regen.

As for Omnipresence, speedis equalized anyways.

Lucemon certainly can kill White Face with stuff like Conceptual manip and Non-Existence erasure.

However, Lucemon gets his powers nullified before he can pull out that, likely.

FateAlbane said:
Pretty sure deletion from Existence and Non-Existence + Resurrection and regen negation bypasses High-Godly regen.
As for Omnipresence, speedis equalized anyways.
That sounds like nullification of mid godly.

LoyalservantofInti said:
That sounds like nullification of mid godly.
High-Godly does not cover Existence and Non-Existence Erasure on top of Resurrection and regen negation as far as I'm informed.

LoyalservantofInti said:
"Erasure of nonexistence"
Existence is what you need to exist. 'Erasing your nonexistent should heal you.' That sounds suggsversy.
Are... Are you serious? Chrono Cross, Digimon and a bunch of other high level verses would like to say hi.

@Saikou I'm not debating yet as much as I'm debunking this whole "nothing Lucemon does can possibly put White Face down".

LoyalservantofInti said:
1. You do realize that was way before the revisions actually confirmed this power, right?

2. You also realize True-godly mentions regen from both, right?

3. That's a convenient way to remember it. I was involved in that thread and am pretty sure it had nothing to do with the matter at hand here. Anyways, you also realize that what was debunked with 239 has quite literally nothing to do with the point in question here, right?

2. You also realized True-godly mentions regen from both, right?

...Bugt you just said Lucemon can erase both, implying lucemon can nullify true godly.

Which is obvious ridiculous.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Yeah gotta agree with Fate there. WF dies to Existence Erasure and Conceptual Manip...If it hits. Which likely won't.
Since I'm the OP (and too lazy to take part in it) I'll avoid debating on this one for now so if you want to vote WF go ahead.

Only thing I'm debunking is this whole thing with Loyal.

LoyalservantofInti said:
...Bugt you just said Lucemon can erase both, implying lucemon can nullify true godly.

Which is obvious ridiculous.
Stop hitting that poor strawman, he has nothing to do with this.

Search my every single comment above. See if you find me saying anything about dealing with True-Godly nullification, instead of, you know, High-Godly.

I should likely note that this is assuming that Lucemon doesn't out control White Face. Due to him havinf Daemon's powers he gains complete control of all 1's and 0s and can control anything with a binary code. As such he should have complete control over any digital being.

Also it is unknown how fast the sealing activates as it was off screen. All we know is that Lucemon as a 4-B sealed this guy.

Lucemon also has many other options such a mind contolling him like he did to Cherubimon. He can also make multiple duplications to himself. White Face will also have to deal with Karma from his True form in which is made by simply facing a Demon Lord in battle, i.e Sealing. He can also conjure up the Dark Area with a thought, a realm in which he is omnipresent in. And to top it all off, if he inflicts White Face with any of the concepts of Pride, Lust, Greed, Envy, Sloth and Wrath, he can effect him that way while also having an instant resurrection ticket.

But does Lucemon have any way to counter Power Nullification? I already admitted that Lucemon can easily deal with WF, but unless these abilities are passive, it's likely that he's gonna get gibbed by PF before he can dishes out these attacks.

He can do these things with a thought, just like White Faces' Power Null. Not to mention that with White Face being data, he can gain complete control over him since he is indeed made of binary code. So he can completely stop White Face from doing anything as well.

Heck Karma is not even apart of his control. Not to mention this guy is the abstract embodiment of nonexistence, Good, Evil and Sin. So no matter what White Face does, Lucemon will return unless he can cut his conceptual ties.

Oh boy another "Which hax activate first" match.

I guess this comes down to character now. WF, in a true fighting duel, would definitively try his best attacks (Such a PF, which he does very often) of the bat.

Lucemon doesn't play around, he oneshotted people right off the bat in a bunch of his appearances.

I don't think Lucemon would have to resurrect, as he wouldn't pose a threat anymore when his ability to attack, move or anything else is restricted.

I really don't know here...Both of th can take the fight wince their abilities are used.

Inconclusive

Unless White Face passively restricts literally everything up to the very thoughts from other 2-Cs on the level of Lucemon, I find it hard to believe that he would insta-freeze/power nullify Lucemon like that.

So this has nothing to do with the fight, but I just realize Lucemon has UlforceVeedramon's OP regen....That's all. Just something I realized. ovo

'k, let me count them votes.

Inconclusive: 3 (Gargoyle One, Dragonmasterxyz, Saikou The Lewd King)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back