• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon vs White Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
-I remember being shocked by such a saying, originally I wasn't quite sure how to act or what to say, resulting in the quote....But how is being hard to kill a reason when there are reasons showing it isn't helpful?

@New And even then...WF can't kill Lucemon either. So by your logic Lucemon kills WF. See the issue here?

I have my doubts in Regards to White Face being High-Godly, when SMT has feats higher than that and they all get a really high Mid-Godly instead. Even moreso when reading his profile it looks like the reality was destroyed, but not along with him and that a void still exists after the game ends and that he can die if his heart is destroyed.

By that Logic, consider the following: Lavos would have High-Godly by virtue of reducing all of its Reality to Nothingness and leaving only the independent dimensional void of the DBT.

Chara would get High-Godly due to the feat at the end of Genocide Ending and past it.

Fairly sure Lucemon and some others would have High-Godly as well since the Dark Area is also a void and doesn't give two chips about the reality.

SMT, everyone (even fodder) would have High-Godly via the end of Nocturne and the thing with the White in 4 (actually True-Godly for them).

Same goes for a bunch of warp shenanigans in Warhammer.

Regen has levels, so I take it that unless the regenerator has a feat of actually regenerating from something akin to being erased on a deeper level than non-existence (see the White on SMT, who did went through that and actually did come back), I tend to assume they can't... Granted, a bona fide High-Godly regenerator would be regenerating from literally all of reality (and this includes the corresponding void/non-existence of said reality as well) being destroyed along with them,I believe.

Basically Yggdrasil or Swamp Thing are examples of regenerating even after all of Reality was erased with them. I don't know White Face so I can't say. However, note how we don't give Omegamon X High-Godly for erasing everything.

I mean, just reading the description of WF's profile it reads that non-existence this, non-existence that, so I'm assuming that erasure of non-existence would work here.

Well, in the same link where Azzy said that you can see that he said at the end the description of High-Godly should be updated with basis on what he said.

High-Godly is the destruction of the entire setting. White Face came back from the entire "game" being deleted.

The multiple universes that makes WF 2-C are still within the game's reality btw.

This is the very same feat as Chara while being lower in scale than the SMT one, and both get Mid-Godly.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
High-Godly is the destruction of the entire setting. White Face came back from the entire "game" being deleted.
The multiple universes that makes WF 2-C are still within the game's reality btw.
Was he deleted with it or did he resist it?

I mean Chara only destroyed the universes themselves. Not the Multiverse.

We only know that the game got RIP'd, but that WF went "I lived bitch".

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I mean Chara only destroyed the universes themselves. Not the Multiverse.
"Likely Multiverse level (Destroyed reality/the game itself, which contained countless timelines. While the exact number is unknown, the sheer number of resets performed by characters such as Flowey, along with the fact that a number composed of 216 'nines' is measurable at the end of the genocide route, would easily put the number in the Multiversal range. Also recreated the multiverse after the player gives up their soul)"

Did they now.
Dundunduuun3

Anyways, back to counting votes. Hopefully this still finishes nonetheless.

Inconclusive: 4 (Gargoyle One, Dragonmasterxyz, Saikou The Lewd King, ZeedMillenniummon89)

Lucemon:

White Face:

By that I mean a higher plane of existence likely wasn't destroyed. Unlike with WF.

Either way we would probably apply it to Abstract existence than Regen.

But it was though. As it is pointed out above,the game itself was broken, it's exactly the same thing (even moreso when Chara's feat actually puts them in a higher tier than White Face).

But this is all offtopic anyways (no thanks to the "Being hard to kill kills other people" stuff), so I'm crossing my fingers here in the hopes that this concludes either way. We have to break this curse on White Face never finishing any of its matches.

Who do I wanna piss off more, Saik or Dragon? I mean, I loathe both, White Face and Lucemon, but who do I loathe more...

Guess I gotta go with inconclusive as I can't decide who gets the edge (this whole thing was an analogy for my real vote)

@Cal Finally someone noticed that this thread was all a ploy from me to throw Dragon against Saik. Saik thought the bait was on the Yukari one but I was actually fishing across threads.

Frankly speaking? Not disappointed.
SuperMarioWorld-FishingBoo

@Cal Also how dare you talk trash about Lucey. Do that again and you're next.

Inconclusive: 5 (Gargoyle One, Dragonmasterxyz, Saikou The Lewd King, ZeedMillenniummon89, The real cal howard)

Lucemon:

White Face:

My god, Mugen, I didn't even see you there.

Inconclusive: 6 (Gargoyle One, Dragonmasterxyz, Saikou The Lewd King, ZeedMillenniummon89, The real cal howard, MugenRyu)

Lucemon:

White Face:

Inconclusive: 7 (Gargoyle One, Dragonmasterxyz, Saikou The Lewd King, ZeedMillenniummon89, The real cal howard, MugenRyu, Peter1129)

Lucemon:

White Face:

Aand over it is. Since it was unanimous (yeah not counting that "hard to kill kills people" for obvious reasons), this can be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back