• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lucario takes this. While Saitama is likely stronger due to how casual his feat is, Lucarios's skill combined with precognition and mind reading will prevent him from getting hit enough to matter. While shockwaves will allow Saitama to compete and provide a sizable range advantage, Lucario's attacks give him far greater versatility which will be a serious problem when combined with his already massive skill advantage. Worst comes to worst, Lucario has sealing as a last ditch effort for if he's ever put on the ropes. Lucario mid-difficulty.

Groudon doesn't have a calc so I can only assume he's baseline. In which case he cannot be stronger than Garou, a character who also had a gigantic skill advantage but had it rendered completely meaningless by a still held back Saitama.

Lucario ain't winning this.

Regigigas doesn't have it either used for his attack Potency justification nor has it linked under his feats. So I'm not sure how that can be used.

Lucario just outclasses Saitama in terms of versatlity. With speed equalized, Lucario has the clear advantage and even Saitama's Afterimage Creation can be bypassed with Mind Reading and Enhanced Senses.

Lucario FRA

Lucario scales to baselines putting him below even Garou, who's laughably below Saitama and doesn't come close to posing a serious threat to him despite all his skills.

Versatility means nothing in the face of a strength gap like this, and unless he starts with hax he's getting thoroughly demolished here.

@Paulo According to the profile he has sealing because of aura guardians being able to seal Spiritomb. But I have no clue how this sealing functions or how combat applicable it is.

Besides, I really doubt Saitama being just High 6A, but I digress. I'm only discussing in terms of similarly tiered characters.

Anyway

Saitama tanks any and all of Lucario's attacks and one shots via AP

Pretty none of the previous reasons cover the AP gap so Im not quite sure if they're valid

Also how good is the sealing exactly? If it isn't decent this would probably be a stomp.

Back