• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, such quote refers only to Qin in life, so Lu Bu should not scale to the Planet key but to the Unknown one.

Such as "City Level+ (Cut the clouds), possibly Higher (Stronger than any Chinese emperor, which would include Qin Shi Huang)

I disagree, such quote refers only to Qin in life, so Lu Bu should not scale to the Planet key but to the Unknown one.

Such as "City Level+ (Cut the clouds), possibly Higher (Stronger than any Chinese emperor, which would include Qin Shi Huang)
But Qin's alive key does have a possibly Planet Level rating

First, there is no key to him "alive". There are "base" and "with volund". This is something that will likely change in the future. There will only be two keys: "alive" and "in Ragnarok". In the distant future.

So live lubu does not scale.

Second, base Qin's AP is wrong. The planetary AP doesn't come from Ares or the demon god, so he shouldn't even have that. At most "possibly ftl" in speed for doing that with Ares.

First, there is no key to him "alive". There are "base" and "with volund". This is something that will likely change in the future. There will only be two keys: "alive" and "in Ragnarok". In the distant future.
Well the key lists him fighting Chiyou as a feat, which he did while alive
Second, base Qin's AP is wrong. The planetary AP doesn't come from Ares or the demon god, so he shouldn't even have that.
Then where does it come from?

Well the key lists him fighting Chiyou as a feat, which he did while alive
It is clear. Qin's base key is his dead, so he fought Chi you already. That's why we will possibly switch. It makes no sense to make a dead Qin key, but without him it's with your volund.

Then where does it come from?
I don't know. People who make profiles from scratch don't crt (since they don't need to) and don't even talk about it in the general discussion thread.

As well as making changes to the pages afterwards without doing a crt (I had to revert two changes because of this) In the future when I have the time and inclination to review the profiles again, I will probably take this off.

It is clear. Qin's base key is his dead, so he fought Chi you already.
Yes but my point is that Lu Bu scales above Qin when he was alive which is when he fought Chiyou, which is part of his justification for 5-B
That's why we will possibly switch. It makes no sense to make a dead Qin key, but without him it's with your volund.
So is 5-B pre-Volund Qin gonna get removed? Cause that kinda kills this CRT's whole premise

Last edited:
Yes but my point is that Lu Bu he scales above Qin when he was alive which is when he fought Chiyou, which is part of his justification for 5-B
What shouldn't have. We have no race to believe that a god like Chi you is as strong as Thor or Heracles (which is where 5-B comes from).

And the Ares thing was when Qin was already dead, so he wouldn't even tell Lubu alive
So is 5-B pre-Volund Qin gonna get removed? Cause that kinda kills this CRT's whole premise
Yes. And if in some hypothesis it stays (even if it doesn't have a scale for it), it still wouldn't scale for Lubu because Chi you doesn't have any scale for 5-B.

Everyone is 5-B because Hércules was stated to be comparable to Zeus, and thus scaling to Ares. However, since the upgrade I have said that such scaling is bullshit
Even with Ares being 5-B, it wouldn't make any difference to Lubu alive. And I also find it a little ridiculous, considering that Ares is far inferior to the gods of ragnarok and even so he was almost on an equal footing with Heracles who had the "strength of zeus". Since if it were true, Ares would not be so far below the gods of Ragnarok.

But that's life (and I think 50% would have unknown in AP at max scaling from Lubu's feat alive)

I'm late but ok
Based on what do we say that a random god approaches the strongest of the verse?
That should be taken from Qin's profile

Also... At some point (possibly in a few months because things are progressing very slowly), I will dowgrade the living Lu Bu.

It's a possibility, because as fodder as Ares is, he's still considered one of the top dogs, and overall his fight against Hercules once he had taken the blood of Zeus had still been considered Zeus strength.

We dont know how specifically strong RoR is in general, but its a pretty scaleable feat that he was able to essentially manhandle Ares, and defeat a God without a Volundr (Something the series is trying to say is impossible). Otherwise no one is ever gonna use that 5-B stat without Qin having access to Alvitr fr.

Either way, Lu Bu has never directly been compared to Qin Shi Huang. they're both considered the apex of humanity, every rounds fighter gets a little overhyped as the 'strongest' or the 'mightiest', but then other rounds put that into question etc. So i dont think we have any definitive proof Lu Bu was 'stronger than Qin'. They were never directly compared to Qin either, that was another character being compared to how they view being 'king' is like.
I'd just wish Record of Ragnarok would give us an actual calc to go with these statements. Can only hope the Hercules spinoff legit has him lifting valhalla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back