• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low-Mid Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinsye

She/Her
I never understoof Low-Mid's statement of 'can still die from decapitation.'

What makes the head so special? And what about characters like Bill who don't really have a head.

I propose Low-Mid be worded like this.

Low-Mid: Able to regenerate limbs/fatal wounds. Still die from loss or serious damage of vital organs. In machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.

The brain is what makes the head so special.

Maybe because the body needs electrical impulses from the brain? I guess your body can't heal if it doesn't have a brain telling it to. Idk.

Promestein said:
The brain is what makes the head so special.

But why is the brain needed to regenerate from limbs and serious damage like that?

I feel like the heart or other organs should be able to do the same.

It just is in a lot of fiction.

I just find it weird that it's specifically the brain and not the other vital organs like the lungs, heart etc. should be able to regenerate

Well, the brain coordinates all the actions of the body, stores memories and defines your personality, has never been transplanted, unlike other vital organs, and if severely harmed or destroyed, will result in the immediate death of a human.

It's the most vital organ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back