• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 4-C & 6-C (Powerpuff Girls)

They shouldn't scale to HIM, even in the gif that was sent we can see HIM casually spitting an energy or whatever was it and they even fall from the sky, so no

They shouldn't scale to HIM, even in the gif that was sent we can see HIM casually spitting an energy or whatever was it and they even fall from the sky, so no
Alright, I should probably put context.

The episode establishes, Mojo Jojo, HIM, Princess, and Fuzzy finally had enough and wanted to eliminate the Powerpuff Girls once and for all. HIM has a full-on motive to kill them once and for all, and the spitting energy is what he chooses to eliminate them. He goes into the battle prepared he was far from casual. He screams the Girls name and then proceeds to fire his barrage with the others helping him, and are capable of defeating them together. HIM is even surprised in the aftermath and even is surprised that he and the others could defeat them in the first place, which should imply that he can't just walk in and defeat them. They do this for the entire episode so they are taking them down the entire episode and get cocky. When they lose Mojo Jojo it's just the 3 of them.

Now the gif in general. Which is their final fight. HIM spits his laser he's cocky but this doesn't =/= casually and restrains them they don't actually fall out of the sky, Morbucks fires her blasters, and Fuzzy throws a giant rock. After roughly 10 seconds the Girls shrug off that attack, to which HIM is surprised and gets beat up.

So we have...

HIM having a motive to finally kill them once and for all.
The Girls taking a combined attack from HIM, Princess, and Fuzzy and getting up.
HIM requiring the combined efforts of Mojo Jojo, Princess, and Fuzzy and even then only knock them out.
HIM being surprised that even with combined efforts that he managed to defeat them.
The Girls beat up HIM quickly when he is surprised.

There are also the other episodes.

I'm also probably going to make pages for the characters since we seem to lack a large amount. I'll get to work on them. After that, I'll probably suggest edits to some of the pages since the categories seem kinda bland and vague. Mojo Jojo should have categories for his physicals, preparation, and his rage form shown in Forced Kin. Morbucks has tech that could vary, and could even take blows from the Powerpuff Girls without the need of her tech (They aren't holding back either). It should be noted that Humans actually do consistently harm the PPG's but are significantly inferior. I'd argue the PPG's and RRB's should be combined into one page due to them lacking differences in scaling other than a few ability differences, though it isn't much of a concern anyhow. There's more stuff as well.

Dunno. Looking back from the thread I’d probably have HIM “At least Island level (Scaling from the PPG), possibly Low 4-C (Insert feat) with the Low 4-C only scaling to HIM.

Back