• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Should be simple enough, considering that this calc has gotten accepted. This will upgrade the girls and those who scales to them from 1.12c (FTL) to 14.684c (FTL+).

And yes, the Girls can react to stuff while flying, it's even evident in the scan of the calc that the Girls were dodging ship lasers during mid-flight. So it's not exclusively flight speed

Last edited:
I thought that by mechanics of the verse, traveling above the speed of light means traveling uncontrollably to the future in Speed Demon so it make essentially every speed feat below speed of light(Minute 7:35)

I thought that by mechanics of the verse, traveling above the speed of light means traveling uncontrollably to the future in Speed Demon so it make essentially every speed feat below speed of light(Minute 7:35)

Pretty sure that this is just a supporting feat, so no it doesn't invalidate those.

Last edited:

You could make the argument that the writers don't know how fast it actually was and thus put a FTL feat without knowing but it would be wrong of use to ignore blatant feats in my opinion. I'd say so long as they remain in the FTL ballpark it should be ok bit that's just my opinion.

Since 48 hours are up, I'll start applying this

And finished, this thread can be closed now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back