• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HIM Gets His Due - PPG CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
"Ahahahahahahaha... Heeellooooo, giiirrrlls...."

HIM is Low 4-C right now, and that's all well and good. But it doesn't really make sense to me.

For one, his Tier 4 feat is scaled to his telekinesis and not his physicals. Thus, I propose that HIM should be scaled at Tier 6 due to being able to physically contend with the girls and harming them on several occasions. He's just a telekinesis Smurf. Since the girls have never survived a telekinetic attack from HIM before, this checks out.

There are also multiple other abilities HIM has that are not cited, so I just removed them and replaced them with ones that do make sense.

Agree: Mintyboi1, DarkDragonMedeus, Tonygameman, LordGriffin100, Propellus (Both skeptical on Low-Godly Regen) (5)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Agree, it’s pretty crazy that he could’ve ended the girls the moment he stopped getting entertainment out of the whole thing. I always got that impression but him having an option he never used tiers above them is crazy.

Agree, it’s pretty crazy that he could’ve ended the girls the moment he stopped getting entertainment out of the whole thing. I always got that impression but him having an option he never used tiers above them is crazy.
Yeah, that's how HIM generally is. When he's written best, he's a villain who wants the satisfaction of seeing the girls suffer and strives break their wills through psychological means. Or a lot of the time, having a hand in their own destruction. Like in All Chalked Up, he goes away the second Bubbles doesn't seem to be willing to give into anger anymore. If he should ever kill them, it has to come after a defeat that he is satisfied with. If he just one-shotted them with telekinesis, that would be no fun for him.

Yeah, that's how HIM generally is. When he's written best, he's a villain who wants the satisfaction of seeing the girls suffer and strives break their wills through psychological means. Or a lot of the time, having a hand in their own destruction. Like in All Chalked Up, he goes away the second Bubbles doesn't seem to be willing to give into anger anymore. If he should ever kill them, it has to come after a defeat that he is satisfied with. If he just one-shotted them with telekinesis, that would be no fun for him.
Exactly, he doesn’t want the game to end because then there’s nothing new to see. The girls add to his life so much he’s willing to let him break into his home and try to beat him up or threaten them over The Professor’s bill. Also I’m pretty sure he knows he’s in a show, so that may be another reason to not finish things off.

Exactly, he doesn’t want the game to end because then there’s nothing new to see. The girls add to his life so much he’s willing to let him break into his home and try to beat him up or threaten them over The Professor’s bill. Also I’m pretty sure he knows he’s in a show, so that may be another reason to not finish things off.
That last part is kind of headcanon, but his powers are shown to work on The Narrator and PPG is a very fourth-wall-break-y show so who knows?

Either way, HIM is an incredibly cool villain and I'd really like to see him with a better profile.

This seems fine.

And yeah, HIM is a literal s*dist where the only reason he doesn't destroy the earth is because there would be no one left to torment. He's also trying to be clever; like giving them candy at a birthday party was his evil plan to "Cause tooth decay".

This seems fine.

And yeah, HIM is a literal s*dist where the only reason he doesn't destroy the earth is because there would be no one left to torment. He's also trying to be clever; like giving them candy at a birthday party was his evil plan to "Cause tooth decay".
And counted.

I'm a little skeptical on Low-Godly regeneration but I guess it's ok. Overall the profile looks good.

He's also trying to be clever; like giving them candy at a birthday party was his evil plan to "Cause tooth decay".
Although that would be the least bad if you were to compare it to the Amoeba boys' dolls, considering that candy in general causes tooth decay regardless. but the most bad thing about it was the evil "pinata" was going to destroy everything.

Anyway, everything looks fine, but I'm neutral on the Low-Godly Regen

IIRC, while inconsistent, haven't there been times when the girls went all out trying to end him, and he just let them, then got back up and walked away laughing?

Edit: Oop, I just saw it's Already there.

IIRC, while inconsistent, haven't there been times when the girls went all out trying to end him, and he just let them, then got back up and walked away laughing?

Edit: Oop, I just saw it's Already there.
Yeah, HIM still absolutely scales above the girls, no question.

the weakness section is written like a standard tactics section, unsure which part was a mistake though
This thread is already concluded but weakness should be subbed in for standard tactics.

He should get his old weakness explanation back.
Rarely fights directly, prefers to psychologically mess with the Powerpuff Girls rather than confront them (because of this, his plans tend to be outwitted by the girls in some manner, or out-willed)

Bump. Has this been applied, is more discussion needed or can this be closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back