• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 4-C & 6-C (Powerpuff Girls)

And if not. Do we at least agree to HIM having 6-C durability and striking strength?
He scales to their physicals yeah.

Scaling them to his TK though, I'm not for. They have far to many anti-feats to even suggest that Tier 4 is reasonable for them.

He scales to their physicals yeah.

Scaling them to his TK though, I'm not for. They have far to many anti-feats to even suggest that Tier 4 is reasonable for them.
I mean. I’ve watched most of HIM’s episodes, and nothing really suggests an outlier with the two.

nothing really suggests an outlier with the two.
You're not seriously going to argue that the PPG are consistently Low 4-C right?

Because they aren't. They're incredibly inconsistent to the point where they've been taken out by glue before.

You're not seriously going to argue that the PPG are consistently Low 4-C right?

Because they aren't. They're incredibly inconsistent to the point where they've been taken out by glue before.
Isn’t that with a lot of characters on this wiki? They are scaled to one feat, and everyone scales to the person that it scales to. HIM only demonstrated the feat one time, and he’s never caused any more KE on that level ever again. By that logic, that’s an outlier for HIM, cause all his powers can’t instakill 6-C’s. Add that inconsistency is basically blocking The PPG’s. They have one 6-C feat. Are harmed by falling, knocked out by a metal beam, hurt by humans, etc. The wiki has been scaling someone from one feat consistently for a long time.

Not to their degree.

This literally just shows my point. The Girls are heavily inconsistent, but by the logic you’re using. It’s basically saying they shouldn’t be 6-C, for inconsistency (They literally have one feat to scale them to 6-C). An example is a verse like STU, they have the Diamonds at Multi Continent, despite only scaling to someone who performed the feat once, and we accepted it. So either you’re basically saying to have the very same “zero inconsistency” downgrade 6-C, cause the very same logic cancels Low 4-C.

Yes it is.
So you agree with downgrading HIM?

Sure. They have a decent chunk of Tier 8 and 7 feats.

If the girls scale to him then he's not Low 4-C.
I dunno. That seems to be kind of ridiculous, to say how we consistently scale a character to it’s most consistent feats, when we have an endless amount of pages having people getting scaled to their most powerful feats.

We scale characters to their most consistent higher end showings. The PPG are not more consistently Low 4-C than Superman is 1-A.
I thought that was PIS for Superman due to transcendence shit etc? Add that when I meant one feat, I mean I’ve seen numerous profiles where the feat is only presented once ever, and it’s scaled to it.

I thought that was PIS for Superman due to transcendence shit etc?
Its PIS because its a massive outlier even with the assumption that its correct. He struggles with much less and fails to replicate such things in equally desperate situations.

The PPG have been critically injured by attacks that have only destroyed a few city blocks, been easily trapped before, and have inconsistent levels of strength. Something happening doesn't automatically mean that we take it as the correct power listing.

Its PIS because its a massive outlier even with the assumption that its correct. He struggles with much less and fails to replicate such things in equally desperate situations.

The PPG have been critically injured by attacks that have only destroyed a few city blocks, been easily trapped before, and have inconsistent levels of strength. Something happening doesn't automatically mean that we take it as the correct power listing.
Alright, I'm back. Shouldn't it be an outlier regardless, cause it's a 3-D character harming a 1-A? I mean I'm not interested in DC Comics, but doesn't Mister Mxyzptlk someone who isn't 1-A transcend beings like Superman, and sees 3-D beings as spacially flat? Unlike DC Comics, the PGG's were never established of how powerful they are, hence they are inconsistent.

Also if we really go by inconsistency (For Anti-Feats to the original top tier feat), then the wiki is a mess, since like I said before. We have numerous profiles scaling a character to only one feat, and they've never shown the feat again (Heck Star Wars Canon one of our popular pages has like 2 feats for 7-C, but are consistently harmed by things in Tier 9)

Last edited:
Just in case you didn't get the notification I'm posting this comment.

Edit: Oh yeah, if the whole inconsistent scaling has an official rule on this wiki. Please alarm me and link it, cause I'm only being presented with a character example.

Last edited:
Unlike DC Comics, the PGG's were never established of how powerful they are
It sort of is, because if they were consistently that strong attacks like this wouldn't notably harm them
Also if we really go by inconsistency
I get that we don't go for true consistency or averages, but general portrayals at their max potentials in comparison to everything else. But even with that in mind they wouldn't be Low 4-C. They have nothing else on that level and their next best showing in quadrillions of times worse. If they had more than inconsistent scaling then sure. But they don't, they have harming HIM and being taken out or retrained by much weaker things.

It sort of is, because if they were consistent that strong attacks like this wouldn't notably harm them
That isn't an establishment or limit that establishes how powerful they truly are. By DC Comics, I meant the literal God Tiers (Which Mxyzptlk is a fully established 5-D being) bad wording on my part. The clip itself is just a laser going through buildings then creating a large explosion, add that technically scaling that to the PPG which technically scales to HIM.

I get that we don't go for true consistency or averages, but general portrayals at their max potentials in comparison to everything else. But even with that in mind they wouldn't be Low 4-C. They have nothing else on that level and their next best showing in quadrillions of times worse. If they had more than inconsistent scaling then sure. But they don't, they have harming HIM and being taken out or retrained by much weaker things.
Though we have numerous characters on this wiki scale to one feat? Granted you could say inconsistency, but that's with almost the "Numerous" character profiles on the wiki as well. We have numerous Humans at 9-B, despite being hurt by Human things consistently. I've always seen inconsistency been used with scaling characters for outliers, but never by the surrounding damage/durability they do. This is with a lot of characters as well. Also scaling to HIM should be enough, and being taken out by "Weaker" things is them being scaled to the Girls. Like I said earlier if there is an established rule about this specifically, can you point it out.

Others verses are others verses, two wrongs don't make a right, I love the PPG, really, they were a great part of my infancy, but they aren't even close to tier 4, just give them that high jumps of tiers based in a only feat is a really weak argument and would miss everything.

Others verses are others verses, two wrongs don't make a right, I love the PPG, really, they were a great part of my infancy, but they aren't even close to tier 4, just give them that high jumps of tiers based in a only feat is a really weak argument and would miss everything.
The whole others verses argument was used for an example of inconsistency, which inconsistency still does apply in this case. And while there’s no doubt the PPG’s aren’t consistently Tier 4. From the wiki, and how I’ve always seen it. It’s been characters being straight up scaled to a single feat, and while you could argue this wouldn’t work anywhere else. Powerscaling in general doesn’t have a correct way of doing it, and the way I’ve seen it powerscaled is it being from a single feat which high end scaling isn’t incorrect (Like I pointed out this is the 3rd time, If this was pointed out in the rules that I’m wrong, please alarm me)

Alright, I found the rule on the Outlier page.
"As such, we have tried to find a balance between each of the extremes by estimating considerably higher than average, but not outrageous, statistics backed up by consistent feats of this scale, which has been very difficult to do, and it is still a work in progress" Unless this only appeals to DC and Marvel, rather than inconsistent verses in general.

By using this rule, the PPG's do have consistent Tier 8 feats, with only 1 Tier 4 scaling feat (The second Tier 4 feat is very very vague). Tier 7 I'm not sure, Tier 6 like Tier 4, only has shown the feat once. The Girls have survived attacks from characters who have vaporized buildings, The Alien Leader (Though they were knocked out for around 3 minutes by such attack). As well as Dynamo who is comparable to someone who can harm her, which Dynamo completely tanked an attack, though it missed. It vaporized several buildings around it. While destroying buildings isn't impressive, vaporizing average buildings are Low 7-C. Then again I'm not entirely sure if it's considered vaporizing. Here, are the feats. Apparently, they survived a nuclear explosion though I'm not sure what episode that is or if it even happened.

At least it isn't Undertale levels of downgrade.

I think right now, it's more important if HIM scales to the Girls. Which I agree with and if the Girls get downgraded. HIM gets downgraded with them. Since it's scaling rather than Low 4-C, I can count the votes from earlier.

Scaling the Girls to HIM:

Agree: 3 (ProfessorKukui4Life, The_2nd_Existential_Seed, MaidRips)

Disagree: 0 (I think, most disagreements were just not knowing the full context of the clip)

Neutral: 0

Or...

Attack Potency: Unknown (Their AP depends on the plot, being comparable to Tier 9 feats, Tier 8 feats, and high scaling from Tier 6 to Tier 4. Everything is inconsistent, therefore they do not truly scale to any feat)

I personnaly still with tier 4 PPG at least as a possibly or a likely with the lower end be tier 7 for the reasonz that get mentioned above

I personnaly still with tier 4 PPG at least as a possibly or a likely with the lower end be tier 7 for the reasonz that get mentioned above
Yeah, I personally would have it highballing at least Low 4-C, with it varying. I'll probably make a profile for them on the Character Stats and Profiles wiki, if the upgrade doesn't go through or if they get downgraded.

With FTL KE making HIM around 4-B.

Last edited:
Sorry I got distracted with work stuff and forgot that this thread existed.
Though we have numerous characters on this wiki scale to one feat?
So? We're not talking about them, we're talking about the Powerpuff Girls and their consistency. They are not consistently star level. If they were they wouldn't have incidents like being harmed by large rocks or being harmed after being punched into a building.

Sorry I got distracted with work stuff and forgot that this thread existed.

So? We're not talking about them, we're talking about the Powerpuff Girls and their consistency. They are not consistently star level. If they were they wouldn't have incidents like being harmed by large rocks or being harmed after being punched into a building.
That's an outdated argument I used, I recommend checking the comment where I basically sided with Tier 7 PPG. I presented a somewhat consistency for Tier 7 above since I found the rule for the Outlier section above.

Alright, I found the rule on the Outlier page.
"As such, we have tried to find a balance between each of the extremes by estimating considerably higher than average, but not outrageous, statistics backed up by consistent feats of this scale, which has been very difficult to do, and it is still a work in progress" Unless this only appeals to DC and Marvel, rather than inconsistent verses in general.

By using this rule, the PPG's do have consistent Tier 8 feats, with only 1 Tier 4 scaling feat (The second Tier 4 feat is very very vague). Tier 7 I'm not sure, Tier 6 like Tier 4, only has shown the feat once. The Girls have survived attacks from characters who have vaporized buildings, The Alien Leader (Though they were knocked out for around 3 minutes by such attack). As well as Dynamo who is comparable to someone who can harm her, which Dynamo completely tanked an attack, though it missed. It vaporized several buildings around it. While destroying buildings isn't impressive, vaporizing average buildings are Low 7-C. Then again I'm not entirely sure if it's considered vaporizing. Here, are the feats. Apparently, they survived a nuclear explosion though I'm not sure what episode that is or if it even happened.

At least it isn't Undertale levels of downgrade.

I think right now, it's more important if HIM scales to the Girls. Which I agree with and if the Girls get downgraded. HIM gets downgraded with them. Since it's scaling rather than Low 4-C, I can count the votes from earlier.

Scaling the Girls to HIM:

Agree: 3 (ProfessorKukui4Life, The_2nd_Existential_Seed, MaidRips)

Disagree: 0 (I think, most disagreements were just not knowing the full context of the clip)

Neutral: 0

Or...

Attack Potency: Unknown (Their AP depends on the plot, being comparable to Tier 9 feats, Tier 8 feats, and high scaling from Tier 6 to Tier 4. Everything is inconsistent, therefore they do not truly scale to any feat)
This to be exact.

Also HIM should get a separate key if the upgrade goes through. “Future Self/Speed Demon” since he’s implied to be far more powerful. It should be noted he also killed every other villain per WOG, which would include The Orange Godzilla who could tank the PPG’s attacks like nothing, and The Alien Leader who with a single attack could knock out The PPG for 3 minutes. Oh yeah it’s implied he wasn’t that amped up as well, cause he stated that taking over Earth was easy which wouldn’t take that much time. So he’d realistically be far above even that. While you could argue he could just mind hax them. In-character he’s never used his hax in straight up fights and prefers to use his blasts. These feats should only be taken into consideration for his Speed Demon incarnation though, as he should’ve been amped up by the negativity when he took over the world.

Edit: To be honest. Thinking about it, I think this should apply to HIM’s first key, since he should’ve killed the villains before his reign of terror.

Durability wise, Future Pre-Transformstion, is uninjured by every blow from the PPG’s though he is still able to be knocked back. This could be him toying with them though. In his transformation he should realistically be vastly more durable than the likes of The Alien Leader and Orange Monster, as he murdered them supposedly easily before his massive amp.

Last edited:
Apparently, they survived a nuclear explosion though I'm not sure what episode that is or if it even happened.
If I recall correctly, something like that occurred in the episode 'Hot Air Buffoon' where they survived a city-destroying missile. Not sure if that's quite the same thing, though?

But I am also in agreement for the girls scaling to HIM.

If I recall correctly, something like that occurred in the episode 'Hot Air Buffoon' where they survived a city-destroying missile. Not sure if that's quite the same thing, though?

But I am also in agreement for the girls scaling to HIM.
Actually, the PPG's weren't in that episode sadly so we can't scale it to them. Though the feat seemed Multi-City Block level. Though vaporizing buildings should grant them Tier 7.

Anyways. I'll wait for input, the original arguments for HIM not being scaled to them have been debunked with no counterarguments. With...

>Agree: 5 (ProfessorKukui4Life, The_2nd_Existential_Seed, MaidRips, Stamina Control, Lord JJJ [I think])

>Disagree: 1? (Qawsed I think? Though that might be for Low 4-C instead of the actual scaling with HIM and the PPG's)

>Neutral: 0

Using the outlier rule that we only scale off of consistent feats when the verse is heavily inconsistent (The PPG's is one of them). We'd need to find a middle ground unless that rule doesn't apply. This is only if HIM scales to the girls that he gets downgraded. I will need more input.

Last edited:
Back