• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C question.

I can't tell if you're joking or not. This was gone since 2019.

And it isn't always higher, this was even addressed in the tiering system revision thread.

Something something math something. Just go over the tiering system revisions, I'm pretty sure the threads can still be found.

ah yes, something something math.
Dude, even an infinite 2D object is smaller than a microscopic 3-D object as the microscopic one will have weight. That is the difference between dimensions, one is a 0, the other a 1. The difference between a 0 and a 1 is infinite

2-D objects can actually have weight from what I heard though.

In any case, I asked Ultima to comment.

Planck’s right when it comes to spatial dimensions, at least following the wiki standards. I’m not sure about temporal dimensions though, after all you don't need to prove destroying a universal space-time is infinitely superior to destroying all matter in the universe.

Last edited:
Idk if this counts as necroposting...

-but the reason is because mass and energy are scalars, they are non-dimensional quantities and don't increase in magnitude with dimension. The fact that real life particles don't even technically have 3D shape or size may be bringing too much IRL physics into it, but most fictional universes don't use ideal puremath either, since they usually acknowledge atoms and such.

Destroying that kind of space-time is High 3-A, but only in instances where it's proven that infinite energy was required to affect/destroy/create it
In this case you get the tier because of you used infinite energy to destroy the thing not because destroying the thing requires infinite energy... I think.

Back