• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Current agreements: 40 (including @The_real_cal_howard, @TISSG7Redgrave, @Firestorm808, @Elizhaa, and @DarkDragonMedeus)

The Chaos Force is described as a transcendent realm beyond space-time:
Archie_Low_1-C.jpg

RCO019.jpg

image0.jpg

It is shown that transcendental entities are imperceptible to beings of lower dimensional beings. The process of ascending into the Chaos Force is referred to as “transcending” twice, and Athair described his oneness with the Chaos Force as existing in a realm ”far beyond comprehension”, implying higher-dimensionality.

Characters who scale to this
The Ancient Walkers, Aurora, Chaos Knuckles, and Enerjak are one with the Chaos Force.

Master Mogul wounded the Ancient Walkers, and Super Sonic battled against the former. Super Sonic, Turbo Tails, and Hyper Knuckles could all engage in combat with Mammoth Mogul's first tenure, albeit Mammoth Mogul could fend them off.

During his second rise to godhood, Master Mogul took complete control over the Chaos Force’s power, and Titan Tails matched and defeated him.

And lastly, the Super Genesis Wave and/or Super Sonic’s Chaos Control destroyed the Chaos Force.

Last edited:
BTW shouldn’t the Source of All be upgraded as well since he is the supreme being of the Archie Verse?

He might have a Low 1-C likely higher rating via being superior to the Chaos Force

BTW shouldn’t the Source of All be upgraded as well since he is the supreme being of the Archie Verse?

He might have a Low 1-C likely higher rating via being superior to the Chaos Force

I tried argueing that before. There seems a lack of evidence for the Source of All being superior or equal to the Chaos Force. That said, it still drains Chaos Energy out of users.

I agree with this thread. Before we progress, I think it's important to note why the reasons for the original thread were wrong.
  1. The thread argued that the Chaos Force transcending space and time doesn't mention multiple universes, let alone infinite. However, such a mention would be rather unnecessary considering other realities like Mobius have things like Anarchy Beryl (the Chaos Emerald equivalent for Moebius' reality) or Power Rings of their own too. Not only that, Ian has stated other zones are offshoot divergences from the Prime Zone if I recall correctly, so they should naturally have their own manifestations of the Chaos Force in some way, shape, or form. It's pretty conclusive that the statement would refer to all universes of the cosmology.
  2. People argued that the Chaos Force was "only treated as a spiritual dimension" when that's untrue given it's specifically above spiritual planes of existence. Not only that, this view is outdated as to how the Chaos Force is treated by the site now.
  3. It was argued that it doesn't exist fully above the multiverse when that its very transcendent nature as shown above would literally debunk any sort of notion revolving around that.
  4. Some were arguing that it needed to specifically mention the concepts of space and time when that has literally never been a requirement for such a simple jump like this as far as I can tell.
tl;dr all of the old reasoning to deny this is very outdated and doesn't hold up, this is good to go through 👍

iGJf9HhNw1_AbN4VH-Vq7Qk3RCJ35mImvDTaAlaeYoekTAGNZpY0mLrus0l5u1Ctpa5q197ee_xqeA0gkydl_rUGngMReCZkdE8nEFoqaqzdIjvIu-spTHcQfa2Kpq5B_mTX6WblaQ=s0
I mean the Source basically is inspired by the Source from DC comics like it’s everything meaning the Chaos Force could have been involved as well

About damn time this was made.
I tried to do it before tho

cough, that scan has an advertisement of sorts.

Also, there might be a CRT later for the Source of All. Right now, the thread is focusing on Low 1-C.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will explain why this is wrong in an upcoming post. Just need to collect counters.

As long as it doesn't involve these outdated points:

I agree with this thread. Before we progress, I think it's important to note why the reasons for the original thread were wrong.
  1. The thread argued that the Chaos Force transcending space and time doesn't mention multiple universes, let alone infinite. However, such a mention would be rather unnecessary considering other realities like Mobius have things like Anarchy Beryl (the Chaos Emerald equivalent for Moebius' reality) or Power Rings of their own too. Not only that, Ian has stated other zones are offshoot divergences from the Prime Zone if I recall correctly, so they should naturally have their own manifestations of the Chaos Force in some way, shape, or form. It's pretty conclusive that the statement would refer to all universes of the cosmology.
  2. People argued that the Chaos Force was "only treated as a spiritual dimension" when that's untrue given it's specifically above spiritual planes of existence. Not only that, this view is outdated as to how the Chaos Force is treated by the site now.
  3. It was argued that it doesn't exist fully above the multiverse when that its very transcendent nature as shown above would literally debunk any sort of notion revolving around that.
  4. Some were arguing that it needed to specifically mention the concepts of space and time when that has literally never been a requirement for such a simple jump like this as far as I can tell.
tl;dr all of the old reasoning to deny this is very outdated and doesn't hold up, this is good to go through 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back